Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/859474766884872192

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

disappointed, probably.

peter gabriel posted:

I call BS, people who really work for that place you just said you work for never talk about working at that place you just said you worked at

gently caress, you got me

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

"I can't believe I waited 7 10 20 70 years for this"

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:lol: I just did this

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

o7

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

peter gabriel posted:

Same

o7//

:gary:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Tippis posted:

ManofManyAliases posted:

D_Smart posted:

:negative:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

cripes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
lmao

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

All I can think of when I see this tweet is the Red Letter Media review of "How Can I Tell If I'm Really In Love", when the girl is telling a ridiculous story about meeting a guy while chasing a fish, and fainting in the water, and the one dude calls it out dead, "This a lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE&t=1216s

It's not really gifable, otherwise I would.

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
This German guy talking about fraud and fraud prevention right before Chris Roberts comes on stage. :yarg:

"The next generation of fraud and its victims"

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

\\o8

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Hav posted:

Yes. I suspect we might have also brought down building 7, hidden Lord Lucan and know the location of the Ark of the Covenant.

Oh, and we're all Derek.

"Pull it."

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

I work for the State of Florida, AMA

Do Boas and alligators get LTI?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

unless penned with roberts own flourish, decry all star citizen news as fake news

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

o7//

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
If you want to subject yourself to the stream mentioned earlier where Chris talks about creating a game where you can do anything anywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqSvg535wHo

Since his talk started viewership has rocketed from 13 to 38.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

alf_pogs posted:

unless penned with roberts own flourish, decry all star citizen news as fake news

And even then it's 50 / 50

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

And even then it's 50 / 50

the golden Coke Ratio

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
noted games developer and rockstar chris roberts, with a viewship under three digits

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Chin posted:

If you want to subject yourself to the stream mentioned earlier where Chris talks about creating a game where you can do anything anywhere:

Completely random nobodies on Youtube streams get 3 times that amount just by naming their stream, "First time playing Dark Souls".

XK fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 2, 2017

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Chin posted:

Chris is telling his Big Bennies anecdote :negative:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

fuctifino posted:

I can't remember who suggested putting wavy-hand CR in the spinny space station pic, but here it is

http://i.imgur.com/T8gR7S7.gifv

Wow. :lol:

This made me laugh. We need this more.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

Chris is telling his Big Bennies anecdote :negative:

i tuned in and literally the first sentence i heard was, ".... but that's not in the game yet"

he could be talking about loving anything

also the guy really needs to manage those hand gestures

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/859537272122753025

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

alf_pogs posted:

i tuned in and literally the first sentence i heard was, ".... but that's not in the game yet"

he could be talking about loving anything

Oh yeah, well I can tell you what he wouldn't be talking about, that's right, loving big bennies

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

Oh yeah, well I can tell you what he wouldn't be talking about, that's right, loving big bennies

big bennies needs big gigabytes

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

lol are we enticing people to get refunds or are we faking refunds? I can never keep up with the meta...

I'm busy Photoshopping for refunds to post from random non related refunds. Also getting ready to whip out ConcernedSCFan776 on Reddit shortly to begin the next stage of the operation.

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
Time is running out I hope they discuss “Using infinite computing power to create a universe of endless possibilities” soon.

XK posted:

Completely random nobodies on Youtube streams get 3 times that amount just by naming their stream, "First time playing Dark Souls".
Well that was a bit of inadvertent FUD. It's since doubled to 78.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

peter gabriel posted:

Looks like Ghandi beat you to it by six minutes.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Shadowlyger posted:

Looks like Ghandi beat you to it by six minutes.

I feel grief

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH

Chin posted:

Time is running out I hope they discuss “Using infinite computing power to create a universe of endless possibilities” soon.
They left :(

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

I feel grief

:same:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Chin posted:

Well that was a bit of inadvertent FUD. It's since doubled to 78.

I love how half the viewers of any given piece of Star Citizen propaganda are goons

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I don't know, but I sure hope I can get in that barn because it looks like they are smoking a lot of medicinal weed.

And of course, after the loading screen it will feel almost like landing on a planet in Mass Effect, but probably not as interactive as in CoD. I look forward to all the naked commandos bunny hopping across the surface, running each other over with golf carts and not-makos.

But I won't be surprised because I've seen stuff like this in tons of games, and having an FPS level as a planet location is uh... really something that's probably been done since Doom in the 90's.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Colostomy Bag posted:

3.0 is teenage years. Like most 3.0 patches, you never know what to expect.

I'm really not looking forward to the boyfriend QRT game. Fortunately I already got the shotgun mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Looking forward to the inevitable news of Roberts appearance. I guess they won't ask him any actual development questions and just sort of let him go crazy and talk a lot about nothing and lies. :(

Dreams and "what we are thinking about hoping to do" is super great. This is exactly what John Carmack does too during a talk about software development.