Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Internet Webguy posted:

Typical Obama, always blaming Bush for- wait a minute...

I love that this directly implies that Trump’s 100 days weren't very effective. Nice one, Branco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Lol at the notion that Trump would be on the side of the Union and not the Confederacy.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Sorry Prigee, but to be consistent, I have to post "Don't you kids now anything"

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Johnny Walker posted:

Yes, the liberal media is always demanding Trump fix Obama's mess.

:rolleyes:
Like the LIE-BRUL®©™ Media would even admit that Obama left behind a mess.
I mean, come on, gays are getting married and not ONE leftwing news organization has pointed out how terrible that is.

/facetious shitpost

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Conservative party – David Cameron has spent £25,000 on a ‘luxury hut’, while Theresa May has been challenged about robotic slogans during the 2017 general election"

Independent:

Theresa May faces fresh accusations of 'hiding' after Scotland rally publicly listed as child's birthday party

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Political parties campaigning for the election

'Ah well. Holiday's over. We're home again - hey, why are you accelerating?'

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

santanotreal posted:

Is this supposed to be in support of the executions?

Fooled me into thinking this was a 21 muns post for a moment there.

Jedit posted:

It's also crossing the line IMO.

Wait, how?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

"Every conversation with a conservative on Facebook" the comic.

My phone's predictive text is getting really good.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Jedit posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jedit posted:

What line would that be

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jedit posted:

Literally laughing out loud (lolling) IRL (in real life)

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Looking forward to the politoons about the repeal of Michelle Obama's lunch program. :allears:

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Can't tell if it's "See? At least Trump isn't literally murdering members of the press!" or just "Those wacky dictators!"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

AceRimmer posted:

Looking forward to the politoons about the repeal of Michelle Obama's lunch program. :allears:
Jubilant (fat) kids drinking sodas and eating junk food alongside Liberty, while a sad, malnourished Michelle Obama looks on through a window outside.

Korner Kelly: Just Desserts

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

AceRimmer posted:

A toddler with a fat butt knocking fries out of Michelle Obama's hand and into his awaiting mouth

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

All of the outrage from the right about Ann Coulter's speech being cancelled at Berkley is hot air. A speech on campus is not a right defended by the Constitution. It is a business transaction and if the university doesn't want her to speak (whether for safety reasons or other) it is their right to cancel or reschedule it.

Good opinion. Shame people don't agree with it.

https://academeblog.org/2017/02/06/the-flaws-of-the-campus-free-speech-act/

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Pants Donkey posted:

Jubilant (fat) kids drinking sodas and eating junk food alongside Liberty, while a sad, malnourished Michelle Obama looks on through a window outside.

Korner Kelly: Just Desserts

I feel like there needs to be a joyous again-profitable tater tot factory owner in there for good measure.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

http://www.snopes.com/2017/04/20/operation-gotham-shield/ for context.

This is just amazing.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Fates End posted:

Can't tell if it's "See? At least Trump isn't literally murdering members of the press!" or just "Those wacky dictators!"

It's a "Trump is Having Duerte visit the White House, he's a crazy murderer, this shouldn't be happening". I'm not sure how you're going to sniff at that but have at it.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am learning how to program in HTML.

My first experiment is to glue together all the pages of this thread in a single HTML file. It was 12 MB, but I have reduced it to 777 bytes.

http://texthacking.com/retaila/test.htm

My long term plan is to make a "reader" for this thread, with poo poo like special effects and epic music. Multimedia + HTML.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

quote:

This is just amazing.
I'm the 100% American Dassault Rafale.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Jedit posted:

Why though?

It's doing a fantastic job of describing how surreal / evil the Arkansas death row drug affair has been to follow. Somewhere, there are Honest Votin' Americums who supported this action; Kelly has boiled and simplified the issue down to one gorgeously-illuminating shocker of a cartoon.

e Kelly day is best day of the week.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 2, 2017

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

Welp, now I'm a tankie.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

AceRimmer posted:

A rainbow-haired SJW, surrounded by the Obamas, cries "What about the children?" That bald dude shouts "Not an argument!" while behind him, a smug and suspiciously buff Trump stands on top of a dragon labeled "globalism" carrying a lunch bag with the All-Seeing Eye on it. For some reason, the dragon has a big hooked nose.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

You know, if someone could hold DDees down for a couple of hours to do some coherent work, that man could probably put out some amazing posters for movies. Or maybe some actual designs.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

https://youtu.be/lDQ7hXMLxGc

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
He's legit very talented.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

SomeMathGuy posted:

Welp, now I'm a tankie.

New thread title already?

Also that Mecha-King Jong Un :chanpop:

wearing a lampshade fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 3, 2017

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ramos posted:

You know, if someone could hold DDees down for a couple of hours to do some coherent work, that man could probably put out some amazing posters for movies. Or maybe some actual designs.
He did. His original job was design work for various places. Turns out companies like the Children's Workshop don't want an unmedicated antisemite on the payroll.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

I think it's time America invests in Liberty Prime.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

AceRimmer posted:

Trump did say he'd cancel the F-35 after all.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Megabot Mk III is an actual thing.

They're suposead to fight another robot from Japan in August.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

mandatory lesbian posted:

whats nina got against Magic the Gathering

Probably a stock answer about how it's terrible at representation. Which, to be fair, is a perfectly valid criticism. It caters to the affluent (who else can spend money on trading cards at either 4 bucks a pack, or double-to-triple digits on chase-rares?) so naturally the fan base is very much white males with disposable income. Combined with the power-fantasy aspect of it (you are the most powerful being in the multiverse!) it slants lower to basically 15-25 year olds with no social skills (literally everyone they hang out with playing the game is their opponent and therefore enemy). The art reflects this. There is also the color pie which reinforces White = pure and good, Black = greedy and bad. White cards represent honor and law, Black ones are about death, destruction and greed (There's also blue ones about logic, green about growth, and red about chaos and emotion), plus all the standard tropes about a fantasy setting (boop-plate armor, for example). That said, they're making a concerted effort to be better about it (The cards have stories behind them) by being more inclusive in the stories but they still have a ways to go.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

Rad as gently caress.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

Probably a stock answer about how it's terrible at representation. Which, to be fair, is a perfectly valid criticism. It caters to the affluent (who else can spend money on trading cards at either 4 bucks a pack, or double-to-triple digits on chase-rares?) so naturally the fan base is very much white males with disposable income. Combined with the power-fantasy aspect of it (you are the most powerful being in the multiverse!) it slants lower to basically 15-25 year olds with no social skills (literally everyone they hang out with playing the game is their opponent and therefore enemy). The art reflects this. There is also the color pie which reinforces White = pure and good, Black = greedy and bad. White cards represent honor and law, Black ones are about death, destruction and greed (There's also blue ones about logic, green about growth, and red about chaos and emotion), plus all the standard tropes about a fantasy setting (boop-plate armor, for example). That said, they're making a concerted effort to be better about it (The cards have stories behind them) by being more inclusive in the stories but they still have a ways to go.

No its because Nina used to run Magic tournaments in Toronto and now doesn't. Good guess?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

AceRimmer posted:

..that he forgot to airbrush the French insignia from, before slapping on giant 1950's-era US markings.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I'm the Shaun of the Dead zombies.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Staten Island and Perth Amboy get what they deserve

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ardeem posted:

Megabot Mk III is an actual thing.

They're suposead to fight another robot from Japan in August.
Did they paint that thing with dirt plastic model style or has it actually been used for dirty work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

o no, he's going to bring communism to the world with his advanced military that he totally has

• Locked thread