Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

What drive thru so I yell at about all of these #feminism car ads I'm seeing?

I gotta scream about how putting a down payment on a Kia isn't a blow to the patriarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Business Gorillas posted:

What drive thru so I yell at about all of these #feminism car ads I'm seeing?

I gotta scream about how putting a down payment on a Kia isn't a blow to the patriarchy.

Pity they aren't aired in Saudi Arabia.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/859056068458156032

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

This is some hosed up orphan-shaming here

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I was about to kill myself, but then facebook served me an empowering ad for facial clenser

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
charlie brooker tosses another script idea in the trash

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The source of the problem trying to pretend it's the solution, just lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I came in here for a special offer
A guaranteed personality

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

gently caress yes. I'm sick of people jerking off Wendy's/Denny's/etc "brand engagement." These companies are destroying the ecology of the planet, causing massive health crisis, profiting off suffering, and underpaying their workers enormously (the headline Share Zone quotes is "FACING CA WAGE HIKE, WENDY'S TO REPLACE WORKERS WITH KIOSKS").

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Jesus Christ, talk about losing the goddamn plot!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Junior bacon cheese is good tho

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

what was this? micky dees deleted it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

gently caress yes. I'm sick of people jerking off Wendy's/Denny's/etc "brand engagement." These companies are destroying the ecology of the planet, causing massive health crisis, profiting off suffering, and underpaying their workers enormously (the headline Share Zone quotes is "FACING CA WAGE HIKE, WENDY'S TO REPLACE WORKERS WITH KIOSKS").

He used a gendered insult so he is in the wrong

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

what was this? micky dees deleted it.

they asked "How will you celebrate May Day?" and all the comments were calling for guillotines

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

they asked "How will you celebrate May Day?" and all the comments were calling for guillotines

:thermidor: but with ronald mcdonald

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

lmao. This is one of my favorite neolib arguments, "oh I guess you'd rather all those third world women and children die of hunger instead of making all our poo poo in slavery conditions? :smuggo:"

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

woke sweatshops. nice.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

Hope at least a couple were gifs of black bloc smashing McDonalds.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i never understood the crab bucket mentality until this tweet, now i'm 100% pro-right-to-work
they'll see an uplifting ad and go back to sharing nihilist memes in 15 seconds

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/859437833945194500

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The tweet is kind of funny but holy gently caress that video is bad

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

"The headline is funny but the article/video is unfunny and overwrought" describes everything The Onion has done for the last four or five years.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"The headline is funny but the article/video is unfunny and overwrought" describes everything The Onion has done for the last four or five years.
all the good content from The Onion moved over to Clickhole

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

get that OUT of my face posted:

all the good content from The Onion moved over to Infowars

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

all the good content from The Onion moved over to The NYT

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

http://www.theonion.com/article/mike-pence-asks-waiter-remove-mrs-butterworth-tabl-55661

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

I dunno man this is still funny on my end.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Lighten up Francis. Wendys is pretty good and that twitter account is funny as poo poo.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Liking and defending brand engagement accounts should be considered one of the worst forms of class treason.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Woke brands are the true revolutionary class

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Liking and defending brand engagement accounts should be considered one of the worst forms of class treason.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

all the good content from The Onion moved over to Observable Reality

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

All the good content from The Onion moved over to InfoWars

e;fb

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

All the good content from The Onion moved over to The New York Times

e;fb

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

All the good content from The Onion moved over to Observable Reality

e;fb

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
not lol

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

MizPiz posted:

class treason.

Lol

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
all the good content from The Onion moved over to something awful dot com

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zeris posted:

all the good content from The Onion moved over to something awful dot com

:cawg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747