Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

You're not going to get better name recognition any time soon, even if Bernie was up to running in 2020 (he's not) he's basically a Nader now.

According to who? You?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
If anyone is a Nader now it's Hillary loving Clinton

the only bigger mistake that could possibly overshadow every single facet of this last election is trying the same thing again and expecting different results. if she runs again this isn't just a level of misguided hubris that lands you in the history books it will be known for like, generations

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

basic hitler posted:

According to who? You?

Surely you recall the handwringing over Berniebros maybe costing Hillary the election.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

If anyone is a Nader now it's Hillary loving Clinton

the only bigger mistake that could possibly overshadow every single facet of this last election is trying the same thing again and expecting different results. if she runs again this isn't just a level of misguided hubris that lands you in the history books it will be known for like, generations

I hope Sanders runs against her and smokes her in the primaries, forcing the superdelegates to intervene, kicking off riots

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
then again she tried the exact same berniebro strategy when Obama ran in 08 so you know what? Maybe she is dumb enough to try the same thing repeatedly until it succeeds

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

Surely you recall the handwringing over Berniebros maybe costing Hillary the election.

manufactured, as anyone who is paying attention can plainly see

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Blue Train posted:

Hillary? She's bad.

Bernie? He would have won.

You hit the nail on the head.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Jesus gently caress, this rivals Fox New in terms of deceitfulness and repulsiveness. Clinton News Network indeed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alienwarehouse posted:

Jesus gently caress, this rivals Fox New in terms of deceit and repulsiveness. Clinton News Network indeed.

Ironically Fox news is now the least lovely of te msm, which is pathetic and hilarious

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
CNN literally pulled Bernie loving Sanders himself off the air because he made a joke about Fake News

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CNN literally pulled Bernie loving Sanders himself off the air because he made a joke about Fake News

Loll

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'm gonna loving herniate a disc from convulsions due do unrestrained hilarity as dopamine floods my CNS if hillary clinton runs again because centrist dems really are that stupid

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I liked how Hillary came out and said I take full responsibility for my election loss then like the next sentence said but it's Russia and Comey's fault I lost. She's bad.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I hope she does, in fact, I might even donate to her campaign

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Krustic posted:

I liked how Hillary came out and said I take full responsibility for my election loss then like the next sentence said but it's Russia and Comey's fault I lost. She's bad.

if only I had more time for the propaganda to work and held the election before everyone had figured out the breaking news was propaganda, I would have won

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

if only I had more time for the propaganda to work and held the election before everyone had figured out the breaking news was propaganda, I would have won

If only my opponent had died of a massive coronary the day before the election, i would have won

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
hey guys did you hear?

she won the popular vote :smug:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

VikingSkull posted:

hey guys did you hear?

she won the popular vote :smug:

Hillary.....good...

Bernie... would've lost....?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
trump will literally have 100 f35's in 2019 roar above the crowd shooting us flag colored smoke, while kid rock convulses uncontrollable due to years of unchecked alcoholism mutter bah wit da ba he will be unstoppable

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I wish Hillary Clinton would go the gently caress away.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

theres a will theres moe posted:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

theres a will theres moe posted:

Remember when she said she was ready to come out of the woods?

She should go back in the woods.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I wish a sasquatch ate her

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

sasquatch would have won.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wow she named a vp before even winning the primary, ridiculous

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

Hillary had the sasquatch captured and shot so she could try to appeal to the blue collar hunting set, before realizing that she had killed an endangered species. So they buried it in a shallow grave out ba k

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Blue Train posted:

Wow she named a vp before even winning the primary, ridiculous

Hillary Clinton is the Ted Cruz of the Democrats.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hillary had the sasquatch captured and shot so she could try to appeal to the blue collar hunting set, before realizing that she had killed an endangered species. So they buried it in a shallow grave out ba k

She should have told this story, every country boy can relate to accidentally hitting something when you're out poaching

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Blue Train posted:

She should have told this story, every country boy can relate to accidentally hitting something when you're out poaching

Hillary rule #1 is never take responsibility for your mistakes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Hillary Clinton is the Ted Cruz of the Democrats.

What's that make tim kaine

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What's that make tim kaine

Carly Fiorina I guess

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

It was no accident.

She lured the sasquatch in using their old friendship, then had her goons ziptie him so she could put one in the back of his head, execution style. The plan was for a big triumphal photo op

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think Jill Stein is probably the Nader of this election.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

then again she tried the exact same berniebro strategy when Obama ran in 08 so you know what? Maybe she is dumb enough to try the same thing repeatedly until it succeeds

"Obama boys" lmao

Too bad insular Internet brokebrain poo poo festered in the intervening 8 years and incredibly stupid people bought it. I still can't believe the "if we ended income inequality today, would that end racism and sexism?" line from Clinton. Just goddamn

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I think Hillary was probably the nadir of this election

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It was no accident.

She lured the sasquatch in using their old friendship, then had her goons ziptie him so she could put one in the back of his head, execution style. The plan was for a big triumphal photo op

This would have been a slam dunk of course she didn't do it, prolly didn't test well with west coast focus groups

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
everyone forgets how Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was and then had a number of run ins where he got legit unhinged at members of the press

the real scary takeaway was that Trump wasn't actually the dumbest and most irrational person on the ticket

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MeatwadIsGod posted:

"Obama boys" lmao

Too bad insular Internet brokebrain poo poo festered in the intervening 8 years and incredibly stupid people bought it. I still can't believe the "if we ended income inequality today, would that end racism and sexism?" line from Clinton. Just goddamn

Seriously, that exchange was the most horrible thing i have ever heard. If you had described it to me i would assume you were lying (and i don't even like Hillary)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

everyone forgets how Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was and then had a number of run ins where he got legit unhinged at members of the press

the real scary takeaway was that Trump wasn't actually the dumbest and most irrational person on the ticket

Trump is smart, savvy, and extremely calculating. He plays the fool well, but underestimate him at your own risk

• Locked thread