Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

spacetoaster posted:

Good. I hope they never see the light of day again.

Property destruction is actually cool and incredibly good, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

can someone fill me in on the paul jospeph watson not leaving his apartment thing

he's scared to leave his apartment because eurabia or something

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
won't someone think of the precious businesses

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
corporations are people my friend

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's good that not one single person was injured that day. Just CORPORATIONS. :smuggo:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

first they came for the commercial limousines and I didn't say anything because I was not a commercial limousine

then they came for the industrial park office buildings and I didn't say anything because I was not an industrial park office building

next they came for the corporations and their skyscrapers and I didn't say anything because I wasn't a corporation or a skyscraper

then things were objectively better

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
also it's important to note that the majority of those 200+ charged with multiple felonies almost certainly didn't partake in any property destruction. they're facing charges for being in the vicinity of property destruction

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

It's good that not one single person was injured that day. Just CORPORATIONS. :smuggo:

oh have you decided you want to go for round two of defending richard spencer

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

richard spencer the nazi who was so dumb he said football should be banned at auburn university

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

oh have you decided you want to go for round two of defending richard spencer

You should just lead with calling everyone you disagree with a nazi. This new foreplay thing you're doing is dumb.

Here's a valiant corporation fighter:

I think some jail will be good for them. I hear there are many richard spencer-like people in there they can punch.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

You should just lead with calling everyone you disagree with a nazi. This new foreplay thing you're doing is dumb.

Here's a valiant corporation fighter:

I think some jail will be good for them. I hear there are many richard spencer-like people in there they can punch.

what is your evidence that this was caused buy the guys you don't like?

even if it is done by the guys you don't like, you're jacking yourself off at the idea of people being tossed in jail forever because they did a protest that caused property damage and maybe hit someone with pepper spray (maybe)

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

I think some jail will be good for them.

i hope you get knocked in the head with a pepsi can

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

also it's important to note that the majority of those 200+ charged with multiple felonies almost certainly didn't partake in any property destruction. they're facing charges for being in the vicinity of property destruction

This should be quoted and emphasized.

This is a sweeping, intimidation-as-the-goal persecution, not a measured, evidence based application of justice.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

what is your evidence that this was caused buy the guys you don't like?

I'd be more worried about what evidence the prosecutor in DC has if I were you.

https://beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/22-1322.html

SpaceGoku posted:

even if it is done by the guys you don't like, you're jacking yourself off at the idea of people being tossed in jail forever because they did a protest that caused property damage and maybe hit someone with pepper spray (maybe)

Just because you jack it to people you don't like being tossed in jail doesn't mean everyone else is as garbage as you. Stop projecting. :colbert:

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

i hope you get knocked in the head with a pepsi can

Shut up you nazi.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

don't move the goalposts

you cheered at the idea of some people getting slapped with half a dozen new felonies that are essentially rewordings of the same act so that they could get huge numbers of years added to a potential sentence

which is a blatantly obvious attempt to intimidate people out of any form of protest regardless of its intensity

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

spacetoaster posted:

Even for a lovely gimmick troll poster, your posting is very lovely and bad.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

don't move the goalposts

you cheered at the idea of some people getting slapped with half a dozen new felonies that are essentially rewordings of the same act so that they could get huge numbers of years added to a potential sentence

which is a blatantly obvious attempt to intimidate people out of any form of protest regardless of its intensity

Please describe, in a wall of text meltdown, how I moved the "goalposts". :bigtran:

DeepDickPizza posted:

And yet here you are quoting it with all your dumb friends. :downs:

In an effort to actually post something relevant, and not continue talking about dumb rich white kids getting their comeuppance, Milo has started a company with his name in the title to "Destroy political correctness".

I'm guessing he'll be accepting donations soon. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-milo-yiannopoulos-inc-media-empire-20170502-story.html

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 06:22 on May 3, 2017

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Please describe, in a wall of text meltdown, how I moved the "goalposts". :bigtran:

I feel embarrassed for you now

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

In an effort to actually post something relevant, and not continue talking about dumb rich white kids getting their comeuppance, Milo has started a company with his name in the title to "Destroy political correctness".

I'm guessing he'll be accepting donations soon. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-milo-yiannopoulos-inc-media-empire-20170502-story.html

actually no, now I feel embarrassed for you but for real

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

Just because you jack it to people you don't like being tossed in jail doesn't mean everyone else is as garbage as you. Stop projecting. :colbert:

Shut up you nazi.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cryMVK1PwuQ&t=14s

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

DeepDickPizza posted:

TBH if you're going to go into a thread just to troll you really can't let yourself actually get mad. This dude is mad as hell and it rules.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
lol at libertarians feigning confusion about why antifa is smacking them for attending a rally organized by and for nazis

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
hahahaha this dumb motherfucker is the best

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/859127049776246784

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DeepDickPizza posted:

hahahaha this dumb motherfucker is the best
Cernovich is like the right-wing version of an Aaron Sorkin liberal I think, i.e. if we only give a passionate enough speech to expose the fake news media (or in Sorkin-land the nasty conservatives) then everything will suddenly change this instant... somehow! But nah. Life doesn't work like that.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

cernovich's third person tweeting about himself would be near-amusing if it wasn't for the fact that he's also written multiple editorials about himself in the third person

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/859652981616234497

https://twitter.com/MontyDraxel/status/859423652764413952

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 07:44 on May 3, 2017

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SpaceGoku posted:

cernovich's third person tweeting about himself would be near-amusing if it wasn't for the fact that he's also written multiple editorials about himself in the third person

he just wants to be caesar from asterix and obelix

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Ey its cool friends, its not like restricting the ability to protest ever ended poorly. Still though toaster from space, wishing compounding injustice upon the undeserving or even innocent just makes you kind of a dick friend.

thats my nice meltdown for you

all melted over here now

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacetoaster posted:

oh god what did they do to that property :barf:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!

Preth Conferenth

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

:qq: wont somebody think of the defenseless starbucks?!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

zegermans posted:

Preth Conferenth

Everything about that dude is funny

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/JimInHeaven/status/859567059759484932

https://twitter.com/lofiminimalist/status/859506541774372864

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 14:27 on May 3, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Here's a video of Brittany Venti discussing her arrest/begging for money- skip to about 20 minutes in. I watched about a few minutes before I had to shut it off. There's only so much of this poo poo even I can take:
http://www.hitbox.tv/brittanyventi

She keeps saying it was self defense... Also she states that she is 1/8th black making her an octoroon, not a quadroon. She says her "black hair" getting wet was a big reason she attacked.

Also I guess her boyfriend is Jewish and a big member of the Pepe squad? She kept saying that the Antifas are the real antisemites.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:yikes:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
remember when we were the bad froggers

what the hell happened

:frog::fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9