Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Yay Radcliffe :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fuuuck, Radcliffe is the hero.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Radcliffe doing the good deeds.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Oh poo poo. Mac's not going.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Knock his rear end out and throw him in the portal Daisy

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

DAMNIT DAISY WHY DID YOU TELL HIM

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Oh man Mac :(

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Ooops I murdered everyone now for regret

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Oh Jesus Fitz remembers all of it.

"I think I'm a bad person"

WTF She can teleport?

X-O fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 3, 2017

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Something's out there. And it's hot.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

First Mac sads and then Fitz sads. :(

Edit: WHAAAAT

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

WHAT THE gently caress

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess she upgraded herself?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I am so glad that Aida gave her human self powers.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Huh, that's something.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Well I don't think any of us saw that coming.

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

uh what just happened

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

"Does that mean we're going to Kansas too"

"Nah"

:(

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really enjoy the fact that Coulson and May's reaction to Aida being real was to loving murder her.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Daisy should've quake pushed his rear end into the pit.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

this season needs to end with ghost rider coming back to put down Aida if she's going to have whatever magical powers she wants

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Oh poo poo that promo, Mack! :ohdear:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
The crazy inhuman test machine pays off!

Aida upgraded herself with the powers from those inhumans. Teleport is Gordon's thing, maybe they ran across an untransformed Gordon in the framework.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Brett Dalton's last credited appearance in the press releases was last week so I guess we're done with Ward now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

X-O posted:

Brett Dalton's last credited appearance in the press releases was last week so I guess we're done with Ward now.

I just hope that means that he's going to be a surprise when he comes over from the framework.

AppropriateUser
Feb 17, 2012

Canned Panda posted:

DAMNIT DAISY WHY DID YOU TELL HIM

This. Also, shoot him in the knees and throw him in the portal, come on.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
HOW does this show manage to get better and better?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Why do they have to exit the Framework via the Portal? We've seen AIDA wake Radcliffe up with no ill effects. I mean, other than PLOT REASONS?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Presumably the Framework worked differently before it became a trap for consciousnesses. Pre-SHIELD Team Capture Framework was probably 'hey, just wake me whenever, no problems', then AIDA changed the rules because she didn't want them escaping so easily.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Kheldarn posted:

Why do they have to exit the Framework via the Portal? We've seen AIDA wake Radcliffe up with no ill effects. I mean, other than PLOT REASONS?

Other than PLOT REASONS? Umm, since the framework is so complicated, and linked to some kind of Hell Dimension, it can gently caress up your brain if you disconnect? Because magic? Remember, think comic book. You can come up with any crazy scenario you want. It's the characters that are the entertaining part. The comic book stuff is just to put them into cool situations.

So I guess the machine that made Human-AIDA was hooked into some kind of hell dimension. Which she was using to give her energy to make materials - just like Robbie's Uncle, eh? Well, we know how that ends.

Yakmouth
Jan 20, 2016

My God, that was intense!

I'm trying to remember the last time I've been this invested in a tv plot and I'm drawing a blank.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yep, got something in my eye when Daisy was pleading with Mack. Totally no tearing up, nope nope nope. I hope the machine is used by Mack to create Hope. That seems the best ending.

There's no way Fitz is going to go along with Aida is there? I honestly expected him to strangle her right then and there.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That Daisy and Mack scene where she's begging him to come with her and the Simmons scene where she is begging Fitz not to shoot her were so well done.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

I just hope that means that he's going to be a surprise when he comes over from the framework.

Now that we've got a people printer, anyone could come from the framework!

I hope they bring Mac's little kid. :3:

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

It's funny, this is the show that I absolutely don't defend to friends. I totally get - and understand completely - why somoene else would hate this show. So it's one of those shows that I will sheepishly admit I watch. But here's the thing - I have two episodes of Better Call Saul and two episode of Fargo to watch. I know they'll be great.

But I was most looking forward to watching that. And now I want to watch it again.

I love this dumb show. I love the starkly drawn, sharply two-dimensional characters and I love the crazy comic book plots they are going with. I love that the characters all have arcs and all have their part to play. And I genuinely love that the actors look like they're having a blast.

Yakmouth
Jan 20, 2016

So now they have to keep the framework running, right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

Yep, got something in my eye when Daisy was pleading with Mack. Totally no tearing up, nope nope nope. I hope the machine is used by Mack to create Hope. That seems the best ending.

Create a child powered by evil science sounds like a bad idea.

Just get some therapy Mack

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Attn: Leopold Fitz

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Daisy should have totally lied about Hope and just let it get sorted out later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dracorion
Jul 23, 2013

kayakyakr posted:

The crazy inhuman test machine pays off!

Aida upgraded herself with the powers from those inhumans. Teleport is Gordon's thing, maybe they ran across an untransformed Gordon in the framework.

It wasn't the same special effect though. Gordon did a forcefield-ish thing when he teleported, whereas Aida's was more Nightcrawler-like.

• Locked thread