Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:angel:

poo poo new page.

Fine.

Back in Livejournal days I met this girl who wanted to meet up for a fling.

at a hotel.

first date.

It was weird and awkward and horrible and she wanted to call me daddy and to be slapped and then choked.

I had to leave because ha ha there is this emergency thing that came up.

then i ghosted so hard it was like a 2nd job

she looked me up like 4-5 years later on facebook to thank me and tell me what an amazing life experience it was for her.

people are loving weird.

TehRedWheelbarrow fucked around with this message at 22:18 on May 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what the hell is livejournal, grandpa

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Putty posted:

it was that thing that came after love@aol but before friendster sonny :corsair:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*bursts into thread, breathless*

9/11, did anybody say 9/11 yet?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Went on a date woth 72 girls at once and not a single one put out.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I got a date to a rock festival and the girl brought like three dude friends and they tried to put me up to crowd surf but nobody caught me. We didn't click so I had a couple rolling rocks and left.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Barudak posted:

Went on a date woth 72 girls at once and not a single one put out.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Robot Randy posted:

one time this weird rear end chick asked me to go camping with her. i already had a bit of a relationship with her where she would just give me random poo poo she picked up from garage sales or donation bins. idk some of it was alright but most of it was just borderline garbage and in a few cases, viscera. anyways the day went mostly fine since we had to set up the camp site and we were mostly occupied with our own tasks. later in the night we were sitting around the fire, just making small talk, and that was alright enough. rain started to fall and we retired to our tent. i guess at some point she had slipped something in her drink without me noticing, but as soon as i was settled in and drifting off to sleep the chick just starts MASHING on my groin area. honestly, if i could feel anything down there i bet i wouldve been paralyzed from the pain of the impromptu CBT sesh. fight or flight response kicked in and i somehow got out of the tent along with my sleeping bag, but because of my dead gay legs i had to crawl 45ft to my truck, through a torrent of rain and runoff from the campsites in the area. i couldnt get up to open my door so i ended up sleeping under my truck in wet, muddy clothes in a slightly less dirty and wet sleeping bag, hoping the increasing flow of water would carry me to the sweet release of death.

the next day we went home without saying much of anything, and over the next few weeks she still kept giving me random poo poo, but at more erratic intervals

eventually she told me in a stream of consciousness rant that i dont appreciate what she does for me and that shes not going to talk to me again, so that solves that i guess

wait, are you pretending to be Pick's wheelchair-bound "friend"?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
yes

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Putty posted:

It was pretty much tumblr meets /r/gonewild for the early '00s

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Psycho Society posted:

Girls don't know what dates are anymore. Just ask if they want to watch the first 10 minutes of a movie on your laptop

by laptop, do you mean dick?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

As a science project I was locked in an underground vault for 20 years with 999 women and no other dudes, and I eventually died from holding in my farts.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Machai posted:

wait, are you pretending to be Pick's wheelchair-bound "friend"?

I wish there was some way to read the whole thing, on these forums.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Went on a date with a girl to a restaurant. She took off her coat and was wearing a sleeveless top. Her big flabby upper arm had a big band-aid on it. When we were eating the band-aid started to move. Actually, it was more like something underneath it started to pulsate. It reminded me of that scene in Star Trek when Capt. Kirk and Dr. Spock are shooting a Federation admiral guy in a chair who had alien insects inside him.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Met a girl on Tinder and we had pretty good chemistry but when she showed up for a date she was just John Cena in a wig.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Putty posted:

Met a girl on Tinder and we had pretty good chemistry but when she showed up for a date she was just John Cena in a wig.

I'm guessing this was a dealbreaker, but I'm struggling to understand...why?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Putty posted:

https://youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg

Communist Q
Jul 13, 2009

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

Went on a date with a girl to a restaurant. She took off her coat and was wearing a sleeveless top. Her big flabby upper arm had a big band-aid on it. When we were eating the band-aid started to move. Actually, it was more like something underneath it started to pulsate. It reminded me of that scene in Star Trek when Capt. Kirk and Dr. Spock are shooting a Federation admiral guy in a chair who had alien insects inside him.

Sounds like she was receiving dialysis on a regular basis. The thing under her arm was a fistula, and you can really feel it pulse.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Went on a date with a 32 year old man that was obsessed with pokemon. I like pokemon too, so whatever, I thought we would have a few friendly battles. Well he hit me with his EV trained Azumarill and said, "I like this one because it looks like it's raping you." Urgh I loving cringe thinking about the idiot situations I put myself in as a lonely single lady :(

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Communist Q posted:

Sounds like she was receiving dialysis on a regular basis. The thing under her arm was a fistula, and you can really feel it pulse.

That's a good answer to something that has puzzled me for years. Thanks. :) But I still prefer the Star Trek/alien infestation explanation.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

remigious posted:

Well he hit me with his EV trained Azumarill and said, "I like this one because it looks like it's raping you."

Lmfao

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

remigious posted:

Went on a date with a 32 year old man that was obsessed with pokemon. I like pokemon too, so whatever, I thought we would have a few friendly battles. Well he hit me with his EV trained Azumarill and said, "I like this one because it looks like it's raping you." Urgh I loving cringe thinking about the idiot situations I put myself in as a lonely single lady :(

To be fair, Azumarill has been a rape machine for as long as it's had access to Aqua Jet (a priority+1 physical water move) and Huge Power (just straight up doubles attack), and Belly Drum just makes it even easier to do rape. If you were really cool, you could've hit him with a bulky Water or Grass type and shut him and his bullshit down.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

remigious posted:

Went on a date with a 32 year old man that was obsessed with pokemon. I like pokemon too,

This is the most romantic story i've ever heard

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

To be fair, Azumarill has been a rape machine for as long as it's had access to Aqua Jet (a priority+1 physical water move) and Huge Power (just straight up doubles attack), and Belly Drum just makes it even easier to do rape. If you were really cool, you could've hit him with a bulky Water or Grass type and shut him and his bullshit down.

Jesus christ man

take me now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

remigious posted:

:eyepop:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

remigious posted:

I hope you snapped his link cable off.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

remigious posted:

How did you not melt as soon as he laid that line down?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Wamdoodle posted:

How did you not melt as soon as he laid that line down?

He didn't have any fire types in his deck.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
The one thing I have learned from this thread that is if my current relationship doesn't work out I am never dating again.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

I was seeing a girl called Becky who was a little on the crazy side. After a house party at my place it was just her, a friend of mine, his girlfriend Maggie, and myself playing BS and drinking. Becky puts down some cards and says "2 fives" or whatever and Maggie calls BS. Becky proceeds to jump out of her seat, yells "Are you calling me a liar?!", reaches over the table and punches Maggie right in the face.

We kept dating a little longer after that...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Communist Q posted:

This was my exact thought too. I'm a dialysis patient and I tend to explain that whole deal up front. Sometimes I even get chicks who think it's neat to feel the pulse through the fistula.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

So I was at kind of a low point after a break up and went on a tinder date with this girl I didn't know a lot about.

We arranged to meet at the train station and then grab a coffee at this place on the waterfront.

I was feeling a tad grotty and it was quite cold so I did show up in a hoodie however I didn't really have to worry because my date was just demolishing this snack sized bag of chips when she met me. Like she had the bag right up in her face like some kind of feedbag

Anyway we walked along the waterfront to this coffee cart where she started interrogating the crap out of me. Not in a typical friendly date "getting to know you" way but more like she'd ask something then move onto the next thing on her "list" and so on.

We nearly got to the coffee cart and I guess I failed whatever checklist she had because she asked to go to a different nearby (shittier) cafe and as I went in the door she blurted "I don't think its going to work out" and vanished.

Strangely enough there was no second date

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A male friend of mine once had sex with someone so unqualified for the act that he faked an orgasm.

Vespertillian
Oct 9, 2012

Tofuslob posted:

So I was at kind of a low point after a break up and went on a tinder date with this girl I didn't know a lot about.

We arranged to meet at the train station and then grab a coffee at this place on the waterfront.

I was feeling a tad grotty and it was quite cold so I did show up in a hoodie however I didn't really have to worry because my date was just demolishing this snack sized bag of chips when she met me. Like she had the bag right up in her face like some kind of feedbag

Anyway we walked along the waterfront to this coffee cart where she started interrogating the crap out of me. Not in a typical friendly date "getting to know you" way but more like she'd ask something then move onto the next thing on her "list" and so on.

We nearly got to the coffee cart and I guess I failed whatever checklist she had because she asked to go to a different nearby (shittier) cafe and as I went in the door she blurted "I don't think its going to work out" and vanished.

Strangely enough there was no second date

What sort of questions did she ask you?

Honestly, I'm always a bit tempted to act kind of like this girl. I find that kind of straightforward ruthlessness appealing.
My dream date is in a cold sparsely furnished concrete room with a two way mirror and one dingy lightbulb swinging from the ceiling, with plain wooden chairs and a worn out scratched up table. My date will nervously sit across from me while I go through a list of increasingly bizarre and hostile questions.
At the end I will tell them that they're under arrest and that our next date will be a court date.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

Vespertillian posted:

What sort of questions did she ask you?

Honestly, I'm always a bit tempted to act kind of like this girl. I find that kind of straightforward ruthlessness appealing.
My dream date is in a cold sparsely furnished concrete room with a two way mirror and one dingy lightbulb swinging from the ceiling, with plain wooden chairs and a worn out scratched up table. My date will nervously sit across from me while I go through a list of increasingly bizarre and hostile questions.
At the end I will tell them that they're under arrest and that our next date will be a court date.

Nothing odd or too personal (hobbies,major etc), just the brutal efficiency surprised me. Less "Oh what things are you into?" and more "HOBBIES?"

You totally should do that but only if you do good cop/bad cop as well as wandering off to correlate everything they've said

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
a 60-something multi-multi millionaire once took me on a date to a french restaurant, which he bought out for that evening

should have married him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I told a woman once that I have a butterfly collection and her reply was that it was extremely creepy because the rapey guy in the anime Paprika had a butterfly collection

I just think they're nice :saddowns:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Heath posted:

I told a woman once that I have a butterfly collection and her reply was that it was extremely creepy because the rapey guy in the anime Paprika had a butterfly collection

I just think they're nice :saddowns:

an anime lover called you creepy

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
taxidermy.txt

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Pick posted:

a 60-something multi-multi millionaire once took me on a date to a french restaurant, which he bought out for that evening

should have married him

Same

Except she wasn't a millionaire and she cleared out the joint with a fake gun and held me hostage for hours

Fortunately i developed severe stockholm syndrome and fell in deep love with her. She fed me hamburgers and then we had sex while I was handcuffed to the icecream machine...

She got a little violent after that and after she beat me senseless I can't remember anything else. They say she went out in a blaze of glory though, which is hot as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

100% true story

• Locked thread