Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
America has a pretty poo poo record against Vietnam at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Luna Was Here posted:

It only gets better if tsm goes from being number one EU seed to literally relegated next season

nah, I think this is funnier because Alliance just disrespected Kabum once and got burned

TSM did it twice in a row, like why the gently caress are you not respecting Levi as a jungler lmao

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I agree I think we will see a radically different champ select now. The ziggs/kha/karma/gragas atleast two of those has to go. I think Hauntzer was better on Rumble even though they got smashed hard that game. I think we will see Camille. The main problem is Sven and I don't think he is better than Levi on any champion.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Max Coveri posted:

Put GAM in NA LCS, LMQ-style.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some combination of Stark, Optimus, and Levi come to other regions after this. Levi I bet will be getting some offers

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

The Mattybee posted:

nah, I think this is funnier because Alliance just disrespected Kabum once and got burned

TSM did it twice in a row, like why the gently caress are you not respecting Levi as a jungler lmao

They did ban his elise/lee in the first game and they chalked up the first game as a bad level 1 invade.

Levi just loving outplaying Sven so hard. That level 2 invade which went wrong but that was because Optimus couldn't follow. And then just after he lost his double buff and dieing. He ganks syndra right away without doing any camp because he knows she has know flash and she has double buff which will destroy zedd.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see some combination of Stark, Optimus, and Levi come to other regions after this. Levi I bet will be getting some offers
levi will probably go to china like sofm did tbh, the trail's been blazed there

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

imagine tsm losing to gam and supermassive

that would be a world

^^ Yeah, that's probably what will happen if they don't stick together as a team

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Chris de Sperg posted:

levi will probably go to china like sofm did tbh, the trail's been blazed there

He actually reminds me of Sofm more than any other jungler. Lots of lvl2 invades and unique paths. The only thing that is different is that Levi isn't a tiltlord like Sofm.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Ulio posted:

Ya I agree I think the most important thing is that Sven is getting outjungled super loving hard by Levi. Maybe TSM will ban a bunch of junglers and first pick something safe for Sven. In NA, Sven losing pressure doesn't matter because nobody keeps punishing him and TSM sololanes win by their own. But watching the 1v1s. I am really impressed by Optimus/Stark, they have completely neutralized Bjerg/Hauntzer.

Hauntzer and Stark were whacking each other with pool noodles but never really doing enough damage to win lane without a Jungler. Hauntzer was winning near the end just because he was a pure tank while Stark wiffed a few things. Just watching that one, the wins were built on Optimus and Levi just bodying the poo poo out of TSM's mid/jung. Top was basically neutral, and bot was mostly two sides trying to do two different things (ziggs autopushing, Ashe being teamfight threat).

It also helps that TSM couldn't figure out how to handle diving assassins that well, so Ziggs would poke them out from a ways out, then Levi/Optimus would dive and murder. And if things were going bad you could have Gragas ult knock everyone apart and "isolate" for Kha's passive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtWsVsC6gFU

Seriously, they should use something like c9's comp here.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
MSI is an unimportant tournament. TSM has their eyes on a much higher prize in the world championships.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

moush posted:

MSI is an unimportant tournament. TSM has their eyes on a much higher prize in the world championships.

Assuming they make it through the wildcard tournament.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Relegate NA

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
lmaoooo

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I really want TSM to win so I have more of a dog in the MSI tournament, but GAM is so fun and plays fun champs.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
:siren: Sona pick :siren:

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

uh-oh, sona has a 100% winrate at MSI.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Sona and Zilean mid. Gigabyte are cool and good.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I'm hoping Levi rolls all over TSM

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

"North America has always been considered a strong region internationally."

lmao

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And that's the reason turtle is one of the higher ranked adcs

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Calax posted:

Yeah for sure dude lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Good morning, this ain't NA still
TSM lose Barons, blue, here for real
Little was known of Gigabyte Marines
and how it connect to Wild Card regions
When I talk of throws in this song
I ain't talkin bout the NA finals
I'm talkin bout Bay Life they home
They macro, these ain't internal conflicts
Is they de Sperg? Don't lie to me man

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Calax posted:

because sona has caster minion hp? :v:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Good morning, this ain't NA still
TSM lose Barons, blue, here for real
Little was known of Gigabyte Marines
and how it connect to Wild Card regions
When I talk of throws in this song
I ain't talkin bout the NA finals
I'm talkin bout Bay Life they home
They macro, these ain't internal conflicts
Is they de Sperg? Don't lie to me man
While typing this poo poo out TSM go up 4-0

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

because sona has caster minion hp? :v:

Turned a 3 on 2 around and killed the ganking jungler.

ALso, when stark died the second time, he burned his flash trying to jump off the map.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Three solo kills :popeye:

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
:rip: GAM, time to regroup for next

please do not let TSM win this series

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Calax posted:

what about that, is that a reason

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

njsykora posted:

"North America has always been considered a strong region internationally."

lmao

i enjoyed that too

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
And that's why bjergsen is one of the higher ranked mids

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
also holy poo poo this casting is bad, lmao riot

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
like yeah levi hosed up bot, but I'm not sure what they want him to do when he literally can't do anything top because Stark has savagely hosed the lane up by himself

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

The Mattybee posted:

You don't like the Crimson Chin and Boring Deficio?

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Calax posted:

You don't like the Crimson Chin and Boring Deficio?

don't insult Deficio like that please, Deficio is also good at being factually correct in addition to not boring

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

The Mattybee posted:

my idea of hell is those two + pulse

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Finally TSM remove Kha and Ziggs.

Don't really like the Zilean or Sona pick. Don't understand what they do that Nami or Orianna can't do much better.

Also Levi's lvl3 gank 1v2 into Karma/Ez was awful. That kinda ruined the game for Marines. It would have been an even game if not for that. Only top was getting decimated 1v1.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Ulio posted:

Finally TSM remove Kha and Ziggs.

Don't really like the Zilean or Sona pick. Don't understand what they do that Nami or Orianna can't do much better.
Their goal with sona was basically the way Turtle and Bjerg got crushed with constant overlapping CC. Zilean I do not have a bloody clue about why they picked him.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

el dingo posted:

Also gigabyte cool and all but has gragas top ever been a good idea

lol

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Calax posted:

Their goal with sona was basically the way Turtle and Bjerg got crushed with constant overlapping CC. Zilean I do not have a bloody clue about why they picked him.

I assume the zilean was to counteract syndra ult deleting someone similar to how it was picked last summer to sort of counter malzahar ult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

I mean, it's nice to see Hauntzer put the team on his back and carry but watching GAM run them in circles games 1/2 feels like TSM just sort of decided to take the G2 Vacation Plan approach to preparation for MSI.

• Locked thread