Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Huh... Does Levi only go for Kha if they can get Ziggs? Because Kha has been open last two games but not picked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Idk why hauntzer stuck around, that was so obvious lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
lmao this team loving own so hard

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Bjerg did so much damage

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Redmark posted:

Bjerg did so much damage

He just refuses to die. Not sure the 5 for 2 was worth the turret/inhib.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
lmao turtle is so dogshit

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Calax posted:

Huh... Does Levi only go for Kha if they can get Ziggs? Because Kha has been open last two games but not picked.

I think it's because TSM has a lot more lockdown so he doesn't feel safe in picking a champ that is that all in.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

kirtar posted:

He just refuses to die. Not sure the 5 for 2 was worth the turret/inhib.
nah that play was some gangster poo poo and i fully respect it

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Kibner posted:

I think it's because TSM has a lot more lockdown so he doesn't feel safe in picking a champ that is that all in.
yeah unless you have serious shielding then kha is going to spend the entire game feeling unable to ever go in and just sitting on the side doing nothing

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013
i'm sad :smith:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Massive throw by Marines. They should have just took baron instead of diving for kills under nexus turret. I think its gonna be a reverse sweep now.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
truly the darkest timeline

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

lmao turtle is so dogshit

Actually,

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Ulio posted:

Massive throw by Marines. They should have just took baron instead of diving for kills under nexus turret. I think its gonna be a reverse sweep now.

The script is in. Solo Q level throw.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
GAM blowing it trying to rush for the end is pretty tilting

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The Mattybee posted:

also holy poo poo this casting is bad, lmao riot

CaptainFlowers is pretty good but this other guy sucks dog dick

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah I don't mind captainflowers

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Reginald using his Internet money to pay teams to throw against TSM

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Wait am I drunk or is TSM 2-2 against a wildcard team?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013
holy gently caress Stark redeeming himself

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
that was a bit of an over extension

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Calax posted:

And that's the reason turtle is one of the higher ranked adcs

I don't know if this was a joke post but please rank these

Arrow
Sneaky
Altec
LOD
WildTurtle
Cody Sun
Doublelift
Stixxay
Apollo
Youngbin
Keith

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Well, that was a throw.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Has TSM defeated the Gamers Against Murder or no

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm glad TSM is taking their time and getting as many international games in as they can instead of rushing through everything and missing vital practice opportunity.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Poor Gigabyte Marines. :(

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
one of the best BO3s in recent memory

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Max Coveri posted:

NA is hopeless.

The secret to success is overreacting.

Kibner posted:

Poor Gigabyte Marines. :(

Not over yet for them. Here's hoping they get the third spot!

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ulio posted:

Rip.

Marine should have won honestly. I don't think TSM will win a single game vs any of the top regions. Their draft is god awful.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013

Max Coveri posted:

The secret to success is overreacting.

also one of the worst throws in recent memory

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I thought the series was fun, anyway

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

henkman posted:

I thought the series was fun, anyway

Definitely a good emotional roller-coaster, that's for sure. The reverse sweep virus infecting TSM is pretty neat to see in action.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
here's my thoughts on that series

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

As you watched TSM inexplicably lose 2 games in a row to made up team "the gigabite marines" I hope you all reflected on how this means c9 is seriously really loving lovely lol.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Reddit says:

"The real winner of this match is the likelihood of Double being the full-time starter in Summer Split"

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Work Friend Keven posted:

As you watched TSM inexplicably lose 2 games in a row to made up team "the gigabite marines" I hope you all reflected on how this means c9 is seriously really loving lovely lol.

Yup pretty much.

Tough for Gigabyte. They shoulda had the series but threw away game 4 on a risky move they didn't need to do. They outplayed TSM most of the series and hopefully TSM plays way better in the group stage because it looks like an 0-10 run at that level.

Max Coveri posted:

Reddit says:

"The real winner of this match is the likelihood of Double being the full-time starter in Summer Split"

haha yup

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rest in peaces north america region, knocked out 0-2 to the scrappy little upstarts salacedo kazoos

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013

Dragongem posted:

Yup pretty much.

Tough for Gigabyte. They shoulda had the series but threw away game 4 on a risky move they didn't need to do. They outplayed TSM most of the series and hopefully TSM plays way better in the group stage because it looks like an 0-10 run at that level.

I was rooting for TSM to lose but until the other non-Korean teams play it's impossible to say that they'd have done better tbh. Teams either rotate their turns choking or in the case of G2 never stopped. esports.txt

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
finally caught up pn msi. can someone please quote the good posts from the tsm series? surely a few kevens at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Why does America keep insisting on invading the vietnamese jungle...

• Locked thread