Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I am Professor Avier & these are my Men.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

u guys ever get the feeling that u are being messed with by pixies or something? like i never ever am one to lose things but lately important things that ive been carrying around a lot have been disappearing, i check where they should be - not there...then give up sleep and check again same place next day and there it is.

idk what i did to deserve this...im guessing i accidentally stumbled upon a nest last weekend and might have unknowingly carried some home with me. anyone kno what to do in such a situation?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Take all your gold and bury it in the front yard

Works every time

alnilam

Phimose Knight posted:

Buncha bad mojo happened on my birthday (monday) so I'm here to chill thanks yall for some laughs and some gaffs :toot:

welcome, sorry your birthday wasn't the best! birthdays should be celebrated all week imo so here's hoping today's better

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

King of the Beach posted:

u guys ever get the feeling that u are being messed with by pixies or something? like i never ever am one to lose things but lately important things that ive been carrying around a lot have been disappearing, i check where they should be - not there...then give up sleep and check again same place next day and there it is.

idk what i did to deserve this...im guessing i accidentally stumbled upon a nest last weekend and might have unknowingly carried some home with me. anyone kno what to do in such a situation?

Leave out some milk and honey as appeasement. Do not consume it yourself, leave it out overnight, then respectfully dispose of it in the morning.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm really excited! I'm going to get paid for the first time since December! I'm totally going to order a pizza or two.

What kind?

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I think I brought some hot spring home with me

in my lungs

(this sucks but at least I can die under a pile of tea and sweets)

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Elusif

Kawaii uguu

(98% of humans won't get this)

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I'm sure you're kawaii as h*ck my dude

:3: all the trees in my neighborhood are blooming

Spring is the best

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

http://i.imgur.com/MFyN6aM.gifv

haha check out what someone posted in another subforum anyone got any more gifs/vids like this??? baby animal optical illusions ty

talk about optical illusions, them kitties dont spin !!!!!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if the video player could spin we'd probably crash the forums

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
HI BYOB I MISSED U

I went away to funeral school for two weeks of exams and related torture, but now I'm back and I accidentally crashed the BYOB pageant because I got excited to share a talent even though I clearly missed the sign up process. Oh well!

Also, it is my BFF's birthday today, so if you're feeling friendly plz wish her a good day and I will send her screenshots later! Her name is Anne, and she is perfect and beautiful and has really great eyebrows :3:

I used to think this, but then it just turned out that my husband's favourite thing to do is move my stuff when I'm not looking, just to mess with me. Perhaps you actually have an adorable jerk significant other that you're not aware of??

FluffieDuckie

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I just wanna say, I've always loved your av. It's super classy.

thank you :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

Fanky Malloons posted:

HI BYOB I MISSED U

I went away to funeral school for two weeks of exams and related torture, but now I'm back and I accidentally crashed the BYOB pageant because I got excited to share a talent even though I clearly missed the sign up process. Oh well!

Also, it is my BFF's birthday today, so if you're feeling friendly plz wish her a good day and I will send her screenshots later! Her name is Anne, and she is perfect and beautiful and has really great eyebrows :3:

I used to think this, but then it just turned out that my husband's favourite thing to do is move my stuff when I'm not looking, just to mess with me. Perhaps you actually have an adorable jerk significant other that you're not aware of??

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Fanky Malloons posted:

Putty posted:

The Eyebrow Bandit- a dude who steals eyebrows in the night

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't know yet, I might try something new and strange!

Elusif

Someone draw me existentialism.

alnilam

happy bday Anne, many happy eyebrows!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Someone draw me existentialism.

i will draw it in your mind: "I'm a picture of a naked man stretching his anus with both hands, to approximately the width of his fist. The inside of his rectum is also clearly visible. Below his anus, his erect penis and scrotum are visible, as well as a golden wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Anne come post with us on chillinternet.club

Impkins Patootie

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Leave out some milk and honey as appeasement. Do not consume it yourself, leave it out overnight, then respectfully dispose of it in the morning.

okie dokie gonna try this thx

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
happy bday anne!

have a kitty:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Hogge Wild posted:

happy bday anne!

have a kitty:

:swoon:

thanks Manifisto!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that kattes going super saiyan

Manifisto

kim deal is around here somewhere (cspam usually I think?), you can ask her

Plebian Parasite

Anne, you're a beautiful human being, and you deserve every happiness in the world.

Superkroot
I've been told to post here because this place seems like a cool place for cool dudes to be cool with each other, and I want some of that action.

Also I can draw (kinda), and I enjoy drawing cool poo poo, for cool people.

posting smiling

Superkroot posted:

I've been told to post here because this place seems like a cool place for cool dudes to be cool with each other, and I want some of that action.

oh yeah? then post something you drew, if you like it so much.

Peg Sliderskew

posting smiling posted:

Please draw a cool birthday card for Anne!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Superkroot

posting smiling posted:

A old picture I doodled by request.

Could be cooler though, I guess?

Superkroot

hockey jockey posted:

Please draw a cool birthday card for Anne!

Who's Anne?

And do they deserve a birthday card?

posting smiling

Superkroot posted:

A old picture I doodled by request.

Could be cooler though, I guess?

nice. it's good. looks like she just finished a big thing of cotton candy.

Peg Sliderskew

Fanky Malloons posted:

Fanky Malloons thinks so and that's good enough for me!

Courtesy of Manifisto

posting smiling

Fanky Malloons posted:

happy birthday. this is my favorite emoticon, and i want you to have it :horse:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Fanky Malloons posted:

It is my BFF's birthday today, so if you're feeling friendly plz wish her a good day and I will send her screenshots later! Her name is Anne, and she is perfect and beautiful and has really great eyebrows :3:

Hi Anne. Have a chill birthday!

Plebian Parasite

Superkroot posted:

Welcme superkroot, enjoy our plentitudes

sb hermit

Fanky Malloons posted:

HI BYOB I MISSED U

alnilam posted:

Anne come post with us on chillinternet.club

happy birthday anne!

I'll drink to your health as soon as I get access to my stash of malt at home

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
happy birthday anne have a cute animal

sig by vanisher™®

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hey Anne please have a very enjoyable birthday and I hope everything goes well. Okay talk to you later, bye

Robot Made of Meat

Hey Anne! Happy Birthday from me and from Cosmo!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Happy Birthday, Anne!