Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

cda posted:

Life is great and I have the kind of dick that women love

sig by vanisher™®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

how do you pronounce :420:

leaf

alnilam

does anyone know where the"completely inconsequential superpowers" thread is

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

how do you pronounce :420:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

does anyone know where the"completely inconsequential superpowers" thread is

Duno, I looked, best I could find was the inconsequential curses thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807620

Also the talking with neighbors thread hit the front page, duno if an IK wants to goldmine it or not

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816995

Elusif

Hello I am here for the BYOB tier list reveal ceremony.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
God tier--Everyone but me

Scrub tier--Me.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

now is that fo-or or fo'

regional dialects can be tricky :sweatdrop:

They Might Be

Both my entry and submission to the mx. byob pagent got passed over and I had to speak up to be noticed. If that doesn't deserve an honorable mention I don't know what does.

They Might Be

invisible posting crew :cool:

Plebian Parasite

the marker said there were new posts in this thread but there's none when I click on it, dang radium coding.

They Might Be

Plebian Parasite posted:

the marker said there were new posts in this thread but there's none when I click on it, dang radium coding.

:blush:

alnilam

They Might Be posted:

Both my entry and submission to the mx. byob pagent got passed over and I had to speak up to be noticed. If that doesn't deserve an honorable mention I don't know what does.

I think cda probably was checking things off on a list and messed up, every1 saw and listened to your good entry as you can see by the tindeck stats!

They Might Be

alnilam posted:

I think cda probably was checking things off on a list and messed up, every1 saw and listened to your good entry as you can see by the tindeck stats!

there's stats on tindeck?

oh crud.

sorry um, 63 people? hopefully you didn't make it to the second verse where I'm really reaching for the notes.

Manifisto

I am a little embarrassed that I have not checked into the mx byob thread to say how much I've enjoyed people's talents, I sort of feel like I need to give props to every good entry which is pretty much all of them and there are more all the time. so this is an extrathread shoutout, your talents all loving rock.

anyone doing anything special for cinco de mayo? at a minimum I think that, while every day is a good day to get tacos, it may be an especially good day to have tacos.

ty nesamdoom!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

¡feliz cinco de mayo vos!

cda

by Hand Knit

Twenty Four posted:

Also the talking with neighbors thread hit the front page, duno if an IK wants to goldmine it or not

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816995

Good catch, my b. it looked like maybe people would keep posting in it so i didn't goldmine it immediately, but then nobody posted in it, so i done goldmined it now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peg Sliderskew
I just discovered I have an av! I don't know how to find out where it came from, but thank you to whoever it was. I'm genuinely touched and not in a call-the-police way.

Courtesy of Manifisto

They Might Be

hockey jockey posted:

I just discovered I have an av! I don't know how to find out where it came from, but thank you to whoever it was. I'm genuinely touched and not in a call-the-police way.

:iiam:

cda

by Hand Knit

hockey jockey posted:

ahhah that's such a good av

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

hockey jockey posted:

genuinely touched in a call-the-police way.

Yamate

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Superkroot posted:

Could you describe to me, in specific detail, how to draw butfor?

very carefully

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hockey jockey posted:

if it was given to you by the administration, then they can see who gave it to you

if someone bought it for you, then there's no way to find out

drat you Radium! :argh:

They Might Be

Hogge Wild posted:

if it was given to you by the administration, then they can see who gave it to you

if someone bought it for you, then there's no way to find out

drat you Radium! :argh:

be warned. this is what happens when you refuse gifts of av certs on byob.

...our kindness will find you...

...we will touch your heart...

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They Might Be posted:

...we will touch your heart...

With our five finger death punch

They Might Be

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_gs4gCyGKs

if you want to leave...

dont take more than four steps...

Peg Sliderskew

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I did wonder why I felt so strange.

Well, thank you anonymous donor and posting smiling :)

Courtesy of Manifisto

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Benefits of removing May 4th from the Gregorian Calendar:

- Cinco de Mayo one day sooner
- Year 1 day shorter
- No bad culture memes
- weed

They Might Be

Putty posted:

Benefits of removing May 4th from the Gregorian Calendar:

- Cinco de Mayo one day sooner
- Year 1 day shorter
- No bad culture memes
- weed

cinco de who modified the gregorian calendar

Plebian Parasite

i think the best fix is to petition to change the pronounciaion of 'fourth' to 'burrito', that way we get a cinco de mayo every month (and two in may) and we don't have to deal with may 4 in the same way

SHY NUDIST GRRL

This pissed off Puerto Rican dude is all like "burrito." I don't even know what burrito means!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

This pissed off Puerto Rican dude is all like "burrito." I don't even know what burrito means!

it means an insufficient rear end

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://twitter.com/paul_haine/status/860533604975349760

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Hogge Wild posted:

it means an insufficient rear end

What the gently caress my supple rear end is great

I just don't wear flattering pants

Impkins Patootie

Lastgirl posted:

now is that fo-or or fo'

regional dialects can be tricky :sweatdrop:

foh-twhenny (or however you may say 'four-twenty') :hai:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

¡feliz cinco de mayo vos!

gracias, y lo mismo para usted

Manifisto posted:

I am a little embarrassed that I have not checked into the mx byob thread to say how much I've enjoyed people's talents, I sort of feel like I need to give props to every good entry which is pretty much all of them and there are more all the time. so this is an extrathread shoutout, your talents all loving rock.

still gotta get mine in, gonna make myself a note to punch it up when i got home tonite...

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

lol

sig by vanisher™®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®