Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Big flop

You can see him starting to flop before impact

Garbage player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Olynyk has like 40 pounds on him, lol.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
it blows me away that brad stevens' team is the trashy dirty one

but then again he's a young, baby looking coach. i wonder how much control he really has

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Comeback tiiiime

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
gently caress Kelley Olynyk

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I thought it was kind of cool to root for IT after last game but that Kelly on Kelly "fight" now has me back on team Wizards.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

morestuff posted:

gently caress Kelley Olynyk

Just another fake rear end Dirk, right down to the number.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
this place is lit

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Spacebump posted:

I thought it was kind of cool to root for IT after last game but that Kelly on Kelly "fight" now has me back on team Wizards.

Yeah now its a cool series again

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
washington wearing black again next game

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Otto Porter is just feasting on IT. It ain't fair, but heck, neither is life.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Literally everything looks hard in slow motion.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

and the reason the suns and kings traded IT everybody

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

After the playoffs every year the NBA should let any players with beef call each other out and host fights on TNT for charity.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Spacebump posted:

I find it very pleasurable that no matter which team loses, I hate them and it's funny

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

The Duggler posted:

and the reason the suns and kings traded IT everybody

I promise the suns and kings didn't trade him because of him being exploited in playoff matchups, for, uh...obvious reasons.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
and here come's boston

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Olynyk should be banned from basketball.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Gortat screwing up/being un-clutch in a big game, water is wet.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Wizards gotta sign Dexter Pittman at half time to lay Olynyk out

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it feels like Doris Burke is my sagely guide through the unknown land of basketball. she is very good

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spacebump posted:

After the playoffs every year the NBA should let any players with beef call each other out and host fights on TNT for charity.

This is the tanking fix everyone wants, there are only a limited number of fights available, and the preference for determining fights is:

1. Players from first 10 teams eliminated from the playoffs (fights start during conference finals)
2. Playoff teams (except Finals winners) in order eliminated.

Players on teams who finished in the bottom six cannot refuse any challenges.
Non-playoff teams cannot challenge players who have made it to the conference finals. However, players from these teams can challenge them to fights after they are eliminated.
The champion is ineligible to either be challenged or to make challenges (because that would be rubbing it in).

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Spacebump posted:

Gortat screwing up/being un-clutch in a big game, water is wet.

Those were bad passes into traffic by Wall.

edit- he was telegraphing all his passes there

Mr. Mambold fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 5, 2017

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

RaySmuckles posted:

it blows me away that brad stevens' team is the trashy dirty one

but then again he's a young, baby looking coach. i wonder how much control he really has

His reputation is that he watches endless film. There's no way he doesn't encourage it and probably give them a few more tricks.

I knew Anthony Davis was going to be great when I saw him grab a ball handler's off-ball wrist for a split second while it was shielded from the ref by his body

Oh and we're all in agreement that Olynyk flopped when Oubre came at him yeah ?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hm was someone talking poo poo on my main man marcin?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Aye Doc posted:

it feels like Doris Burke is my sagely guide through the unknown land of basketball. she is very good

She really is and we lament her not being on air more often all the time.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Doris Burke rules

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Stale Saltines posted:

Doris Burke rules

her and stan are kindred spirits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21cE2aUbWB0

hes probably in the audience going Oohh Ahhh

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I really wish we had the TNT halftime crew tonight.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the fans at the verizon center are going crazy for the amazing sladek's halftime show

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i wish someone told bobby portis that he could just shove kelly olynyk down on his dumb, mouthbreathing face

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Also, if this was 90s basketball we would have only seen like 2 made 3s.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

EvanTH posted:

His reputation is that he watches endless film. There's no way he doesn't encourage it and probably give them a few more tricks.

I knew Anthony Davis was going to be great when I saw him grab a ball handler's off-ball wrist for a split second while it was shielded from the ref by his body

I don't think he flopped so much as got caught by surprise. He's bitching at the ref and his head is turned until the last moment.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Glad Jalen Rose called out the olynyk flop

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I don't think he flopped so much as got caught by surprise. He's bitching at the ref and his head is turned until the last moment.

Oubre hit him so hard all the atoms in his body turned to helium

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

any of you here are allowed to whoop my rear end with no resistance. In case you think i'm joshing: i'm not.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

morestuff posted:

Oubre hit him so hard all the atoms in his body turned to helium

haha i dunno how to do the math but isn't that a fission reaction powerful enough to vaporize the entire arena and then some

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Why is there not a t shirt saying If anything should happen to me you must go to Gort, you must say these words: 'Gortat klaatu barada nikto.'

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

EvanTH posted:

Oh my yes, but to be fair that's the smart thing to do. Makes the hit looks worse and prevents you from instinctively taking a swing back at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe the bulls went down without someone taking a shot at olynyk

• Locked thread