Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

lol if you think rural democrats are being 'smug' about coastal elite jackoffs.

truth is, we're fuckin' pissed.

rural dems voted trump! just :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

finally got around to loving hillary did he

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/Jaffe4Congress/status/860230770153078785

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/860435351562846208

i like the photo lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Thats thd face of someone tired of bad dems

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wait, do people seriously think Pelosi was praising Bush with that crack about praying for the days when he was president?

Like, it's completely obvious that she meant that as bad as Bush was, Trump is somehow, inexplicably worse. This isn't even a case of poor word choice, this is a case of idiots with an axe to grind, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't think that Pelosi should say anything in public ever ever ever.

(Taking her to task for that "we're capitalists, deal with it" comment is completely legit, of course.)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
good to see progressive values highlighted in the campaign

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/860156420351766530

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

rural dems voted trump! just :lol:

a) this rural dem did not.

b) all the more of a highlight on just how loving terrible hillary was in her campaign.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why is that guy even running as a dem since he seems to be a repub in his opinions? (Ossof)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Joementum posted:

good to see progressive values highlighted in the campaign

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/860156420351766530

i'm all about that sweet sweet bio-tech, oh yeah

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
"Let's give the wealthy biotech and genetics companies some of hat money that would have been spent on food stamps for poor children"

Democrats!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bernie's laugh here was great, but he's not really great at riffing on people

Like, he made fun of Trump for a few seconds and Hayes obviously wanted to keep going with it but Bernie was already back in stump-speech mode by then

Bernie "Strickly Bidness" Sanders

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/860361511725936640

https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/860361566520311808

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Are Bernie and Liz the only senators preaching about inequality, the destruction of the middle class, or anything progressive?

Is bernie a contender for best senator??

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

for real though the linked pic in the end makes me a little mad and not even at Zuck

how many churches would a Jewish presidential candidate have to stand in and try to look like he loves Jesus to have a shot in hell at winning

that said though Zuck should not be president and a rich guy doing a bunch of photo-ops is not suddenly a politician

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

She seems cool
https://mobile.twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/860363975267155970

Serf
May 5, 2011

u can't kill a man who has nothing to lose

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

docbeard posted:

Wait, do people seriously think Pelosi was praising Bush with that crack about praying for the days when he was president?

Like, it's completely obvious that she meant that as bad as Bush was, Trump is somehow, inexplicably worse. This isn't even a case of poor word choice, this is a case of idiots with an axe to grind, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't think that Pelosi should say anything in public ever ever ever.

(Taking her to task for that "we're capitalists, deal with it" comment is completely legit, of course.)

Explain how he's substantially worse, given the context of OIF, OEF, etc

Or poo poo, ignoring 9/11

mugrim has issued a correction as of 13:21 on May 5, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the zuck scone

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mugrim posted:

Explain how he's substantially worse, given the context of OIF, OEF, etc

Or poo poo, ignoring 9/11

Ask me again after eight years of Trump instead of four months.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

Any evidence/studies?

i punched "charter schools racial integration" into Google and got a bunch of studies and evidence

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Are Bernie and Liz the only senators preaching about inequality, the destruction of the middle class, or anything progressive?

Is bernie a contender for best senator??

there's a p deece number of senators preaching about those things, but to most of them, the solution to those things is lower taxes, less regulation, more entrepreneurship, and more privatization

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

docbeard posted:

Ask me again after eight years of Trump instead of four months.

that'd be a good point if pelosi said she missed gwb after 8 years of trump

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm gonna dance with joy when Hillary's new political group has a scandal right on time for the elections

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maybe you have not noticed, but it is time.

for guillotines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm gonna dance with joy when Hillary's new political group has a scandal right on time for the elections

Her patronage network is pretty big so she's gotta keep those people employed somehow. That's what I'm assuming the main purpose of this PAC to be. Unless she actually tries to run again or tries to push Chelsea I doubt it'll have enough publicly visible influence to have a scandal.

But then again, I didn't think Hillary Clinton would manage to lose to Donald Trump, so I've been wrong before.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Condiv posted:

that'd be a good point if pelosi said she missed gwb after 8 years of trump

So we're really pretending that Pelosi actually likes GWB, huh? That's really a thing we're doing? Even by Suck Zone standards or whatever we're called this week, that's just dumb.

I'll grant that Trump has not (yet) actually done very many worse things than GWB, mostly because he hasn't managed to accomplish much of anything. I don't think you can really argue that he's a better president than GWB either, by any rational metric (shut up, Baloogan), and in terms of the potential for disaster, yeah, he's worse. And GWB was pretty drat bad.

(All in favor of Pelosi getting a primary challenge, though ideally it would be by someone who's been in politics longer than it took me to write this sentence.)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Majorian posted:

I'm not defending Obama doing this, but...you can see why there's a difference between endorsing a candidate, and actually outright hacking a candidate's campaign, in hopes of weakening them, right?

from a while back but yeah, def a difference. but imagine if putin publicly endorsed trump lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

maybe you have not noticed, but it is time.

for guillotines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

Ironically there was some ad before that about simplifying the tax code, I skipped it before waiting to see if it was from a repub or a neolib, they need to die either way.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hahahaha i know holly wood irl. first time i met her she was drunkenly screaming at some poor soul at an acoustic open mic night at a bar.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

also her name is literally holly wood

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Karl Barks posted:

hahahaha i know holly wood irl. first time i met her she was drunkenly screaming at some poor soul at an acoustic open mic night at a bar.

drat that's cold. I always clap for peeps like that baring their soul, (unless they're nazis ofc)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

shr can lead the revolution then

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Zucky Zucky 5 dollars

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

when i found out she was some sort of DSA twitter personality I was like "no no nono nonononono"

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

UHD posted:

what do you expect them to do exactly

there was a time when democratic politicians would beat their opponents senseless on the floor of the House for infringing upon the rights and lifestyles of their constituents

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Karl Barks posted:

Sounds like a woman after my own heart.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zeal posted:

there was a time when democratic politicians would beat their opponents senseless on the floor of the House for infringing upon the rights and lifestyles of their constituents

the most famous example in the us was done in support of slavery lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

this owns tho

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zeal posted:

"What do you want your representatives to do? Fight for you? Are you crazy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Has Corbyn been reported as a missing person recently?

• Locked thread