Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'm Latino and Mel is right. I loving hate today. I've already been asked what there is to do tonight by a young co-worker I never talk to.

It ain't even the right loving day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/860468348248887297

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I have come to accept the profound depths of human stupidity. This stuff doesn't even phase me anymore.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It ain't even the right loving day!
I try to avoid white people regardless of the day. You guys are my white stability. Tell me all about British food and mayonnaise.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I try to avoid white people regardless of the day. You guys are my white stability. Tell me all about British food and mayonnaise.

So, like, what do you do for your shots on Cinco day may o, essay?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

I have Epona through amiibo.

It's come in handy.

Ahh I don't have any amiibo's and I think I have spent all of like a combined 15 minutes on horseback. Until those bastards learn to climb, seems pointless.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

weird Asian candy posted:

Ahh I don't have any amiibo's and I think I have spent all of like a combined 15 minutes on horseback. Until those bastards learn to climb, seems pointless.

Amiibos fascinate me

They figured out dudes wont get mad about DLC if its in an action figure

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Michigan Man Was Right

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

I love the Harvard law educated ultra-overachiever being viewed as the lazy party guy and the born-into-riches guy being viewed as disciplined and austere. That's just terrific.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Photoshop bullshit!!!! There aren't even 256 amiibos

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*in Broken Matt Hardy's voice* Delightful

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's always what I laugh at, just how loving stupid the logic is. Yup that dude who grew up poor and black who went to one of the most prestigious schools on earth in a very prestigious field did it all by being

1) an affirmative action candidate

Or

2) being lazy and stupid.

Meanwhile this Facebook post brought to you at a guy who drives a loving truck for a living. NOTHING wrong with it, but let's consider the sources of these opinions

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
And his cover photo is always of his kids just to sway your opinion on him being a worthless piece of poo poo

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

BrownThunder posted:

Trap sprung.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Amiibos fascinate me

They figured out dudes wont get mad about DLC if its in an action figure

:lol: so true

I read there are ways to make your own barcodes or whatever to scan in but that is way to much :effort: for a game for me.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm in line for BBQ at Franklins

Also I adopted a new mine rat after Nisay died, his name is Marcuos and he's already cleared 3,000 sqm of mined land and has found 4 x type 69a mines, please dedicate your next drink to Nisay and Marcous

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

BrownThunder posted:

Of course you would know exactly how many there are

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm in line for BBQ at Franklins

Man, I wish I was.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I make fake amiibos with my NFC writer on my phone :) sorry, I'm not going to spend $60 on an aftermarket guardian amiibo.

Spoeank posted:

Hold your morning poops until you're on the clock.

If you're good at something never do it for free

This conflicts me because the toilet paper at my work is the cheapest sandpaper they could find. My rear end is on fire afterward. The alternatives are pooping at home, or bringing toilet paper to work and basically announcing your intention as you walk to the bathroom with a roll in hand.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ben Nevis posted:

Man, I wish I was.

We got here late (8:15 am, they open at 11) and they are already sold out of pulled pork and might run out of ribs, but we have been promised brisket and that was the main offering I wanted

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

sausage as well.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Also I adopted a new mine rat after Nisay died, his name is Marcuos and he's already cleared 3,000 sqm of mined land and has found 4 x type 69a mines, please dedicate your next drink to Nisay and Marcous

I have no idea what any of this means

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://www.google.com/amp/www.inde...1566.html%3Famp

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Also, I think I have my own Ehud's patsfan coworker of my own (except as far as I can tell, he's not a patriots fan). The guy comes down my row and tells one of my teammates to keep his girlfriend in line (his girlfriend also works at the company, and is known for being direct, but she's also one of the most effective people I've ever worked with).

We just had a meeting about improving a manufacturing process because someone in our shop injured his back a couple times doing it, and he goes "wah wah wah, he needs to toughen up." He's also obsessed with calling himself the hall monitor to the point that he's made badly made mspaint items calling himself the hall monitor and put it at his desk. He's also made a point that he's "very good at avoiding HR."

Would it surprise you he's gone around announcing that the Republican party is the party of common sense? I looked up his Facebook profile once and it was all public, in which all he did was repost memes from Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Happy birthday to Karl Marx

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

SHOAH NUFF posted:

We got here late (8:15 am, they open at 11) and they are already sold out of pulled pork and might run out of ribs, but we have been promised brisket and that was the main offering I wanted

Yeah, definitely. The brisket is tops. Ribs are excellent.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I just downloaded the SNES SimCity so I will be gone for a few days while I build some goddamn rails and roads.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
You can't cut funding for Roads YOU'LL REGRET THIS

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ben Nevis posted:

Yeah, definitely. The brisket is tops. Ribs are excellent.

They just handed out free chopped beef sandwiches to ppl still waiting in line, what an amazing place!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

I just downloaded the SNES SimCity so I will be gone for a few days while I build some goddamn rails and roads.

Hell yeah. I love that loving game.

I plan on spending this weekend marathoning the original Mass Effect trilogy. Either that or Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

May the bowser forever avoid your power plants

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pubic works project posted:

I plan on spending this weekend marathoning the original Mass Effect trilogy. Either that or Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Now that the "doesn't run like poo poo" patch is out, I am gonna try Torment on ps4.

I am also doing a tasting tour of sci fi and fantasy. My goal this weekend is American Gods, forever war, and necromancer

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

May the bowser forever avoid your power plants
Started with nuclear 😎

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Started with nuclear 😎

Nice meltdown.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

pubic works project posted:

Hell yeah. I love that loving game.

I'd forgotten how bad driving the Mako in ME1 was. I loved the planetary mining in ME2 though, I'd usually smoke a bowl and zone out while scanning for minerals for a couple hours, relaxing as hell.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I love to build wind turbines all around my airport and watch the crashes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

I'd forgotten how bad driving the Mako in ME1 was. I loved the planetary mining in ME2 though, I'd usually smoke a bowl and zone out while scanning for minerals for a couple hours, relaxing as hell.

Its amazing how the new game managed to bring back the first one and gently caress up the second

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Recently started replaying Fallout New Vegas and man it is a billion times better than Fallout 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Recently started replaying Fallout New Vegas and man it is a billion times better than Fallout 4

I really wish Bethesda hadn't hosed over Obsidian on NV so we could get a Fallout 4 New Vegas

• Locked thread