Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

If Ollie has an Arsenal premier skin then the Original Outlaws will be on the game :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Considering how dumb a lot of the armored up Injustice costumes are, I think Red Hood looks pretty good.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Any thoughts on the silhouettes in the background? I can make out what are likely Black Manta and Rayden.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Clearer screencaps

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
The guy standing next to Raiden looks like he has a hood/cape. Maybe Azrael?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Wildcat to the right of Manta? Ooh, or Bronze Tiger. Some dude with widdle cat ears sticking up, and those two fit the body type.

Agreed with the Azrael guess.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 16:09 on May 5, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
While Sub-Zero is cool, I really don't want a ton of MK characters in this game. I'd rather they focus on bringing more DC character in.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The supposed DLC leak was:
1. Darkseid
2. Starfire
3. Black Manta
4. Spawn
5. Terra
6. Katana
7. Klarion The Witch Boy
8. Static Shock

So that seems debunked.

Another leak had the only known DLC characters as Subzero and Vixen. Vixen doesn't have a distinct enough silhouette to really say, that could be her on the right.

redbackground posted:

Wildcat to the right of Manta? Ooh, or Bronze Tiger. Someone with widdle cat ears sticking up.

Seems to have shoulder length hair though.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

The supposed DLC leak was:
1. Darkseid
2. Starfire
3. Black Manta
4. Spawn
5. Terra
6. Katana
7. Klarion The Witch Boy
8. Static Shock

So that seems debunked.

Another leak had the only known DLC characters as Subzero and Vixen. Vixen doesn't have a distinct enough silhouette to really say, that could be her on the right.

I'm cool with all of those except Spawn. gently caress him. Waste of a spot imo.

And I thought Darkseid was a free pre-order gift that we knew about all along?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

Seems to have shoulder length hair though.
I took it to be a full cat mask ala
and

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Haven't seen this posted but Newsarama posting about some editorial changes at DC.

Sadly it seems that Doyle is moving from the Batman books to Vertigo. I thought the Batman books under his rule were excellent and hopefully he doesn't get the short end of the stick at Vertigo like Bond did.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It's time for another Vertigo push, so that could be good :)

Edit: That says he's also on Young Animal and "new projects," So he might just be the head of all of the sideline stuff, and considering the quality of that this past year, it might be a sweet gig.

EE: Okay, Bobbie Chase is doing Hanna Barbera and Wildstorm. Maybe not everything.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 5, 2017

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Can anyone figure out what Pat McCallum has been doing for the past five years or so?

He was at Wizard from the early 1990s until 2006 when he signed on as an editor for DC, shepherding a bunch of forgotten Flashpoint minis and then as a big part of THE NEW 52, editing the following books:

Aquaman (#1-15)
Blue Beetle (#5-7)
Earth 2 (#1-7)
Green Arrow (#1-6)
Green Lanterns: New Guardians (#1-15)
Ravagers (#1)
Red Lanterns (#6-15)
Stormwatch (#1-14)
Suicide Squad (#1-9)

And then in 2013 he just kinda disappeared from doing anything with his name attached at the company. He's pretty much just invisible from his last comics in spring of 2013 until about six months ago when it was announced he was going to be spearheading Direct Currents, DC's Wizard-lite promotional in-house magazine.

And now he's the Executive Editor in charge of the entire DCU. Well, I mean I assume the group editors report to him. And he reports to Editor in Chief Bob Harras. And Harras reports to co-publishers Dan Didio and Jim Lee. And they report to CCO Geoff Johns? Or CEO Diane Nelson? Who knows.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
What a great time to be a Red Hood fan

:allears:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I envy you. I wish I was crazy enough that reality didn't affect me at all but was still able to function enough in society that I didn't get locked up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Skwirl posted:

I envy you. I wish I was crazy enough that reality didn't affect me at all but was still able to function enough in society that I didn't get locked up.

I'm just content in not having a massive case of asbergers.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Right now I'm enjoying the thought that your mummy boob lady avatar grows another frame of bad fanart every time you do a good deed :)

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Congratulations, Dark_Tzitzimine.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

At least somebody's having a good time

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Teenage Fansub posted:

Right now I'm enjoying the thought that your mummy boob lady avatar grows another frame of bad fanart every time you do a good deed :)

This is the weirdest version of It's A Wonderful Life I've seen to date

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

i don't get it.

is that D_T in the background wearing the hat?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Is it time for the Two Minutes Hate?

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Who dat?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It's Scott Snyder signing Marvel's FCBD Secret Empire issue.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 8, 2017

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Lol was someone saying it would be better if he wrote it or were they just thinking it would be funny to give a dc guy a marvel book

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Hey now, just because Red Hood is a bit lame in the comics doesn't mean he wouldn't be cool to play in a fighting game. He's certainly more relevant than Sub zero or loving Raiden in a DC game.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Maybe it's a meta-reference to the story in Secret Empire?

Or maybe someone just confused Scott Snyder for Nick Spencer.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

McCloud posted:

Hey now, just because Red Hood is a bit lame in the comics doesn't mean he wouldn't be cool to play in a fighting game. He's certainly more relevant than Sub zero or loving Raiden in a DC game.

It already has Deadshot.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

It already has Deadshot.

Because if there's one thing fighting games strive to avoid, it's similar characters.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

It already has Deadshot.

Sinestro and Green Lantern both have power rings and they play way differently in IJ1.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Mike Allred ranks Kirby's New Gods covers.
http://13thdimension.com/mike-allred-ranks-jack-kirbys-new-gods-covers/

edit: Prelim look at a new Wonder Woman costume for Metal.
https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/status/861705125542453248

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 09:14 on May 9, 2017

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

McCloud posted:

Someone​ doesn't pay attention to the MK XL fight scene. :dukedoge:

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Jiro posted:

Someone​ doesn't pay attention to the MK XL fight scene. :dukedoge:

The what now?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/861972929957023745

What

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol Dick is the least likely to turn out of all the Batman sidekicks.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 9, 2017

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's a pretty bizarre love triangle.

Looks like Superman is having a blue Monday.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I guess Elseworlds are allowed to draw the trunks on Superman.

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Endless Mike posted:

That's a pretty bizarre love triangle.

Looks like Superman is having a blue Monday.
Nightwing was a short fuse, burning all the time.

I'll see myself out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

purple death ray posted:

I guess Elseworlds are allowed to draw the trunks on Superman.

Dr. Manhattan stole Superman's trunks.

That is how they'll get around showing dong once he shows up. He's just wearing Superman's red briefs the entire time.