Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

that guy is cool and I hope he changes the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

That's a spicy take.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i'm not condoning israel's frankly despicable actions, but I will say they sure missed some prime bombing targets

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

i'm not condoning israel's frankly despicable actions, but I will say they sure missed some prime bombing targets

you suck dude

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because alot of these idiots think cultural synthesis and culture sharing are bad. some of these fuckheads legit believe in race/culture separation. cultural appropriation and erasure are legit poo poo and bad stuff but these idiots have used the terms so much they have no meaning.

Yes, exactly!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

an actual dog posted:

you suck dude

page 116, the spiciest page yet

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's apparently a mortal sin for me to do any mod actions on this forum so if an officially sanctioned c-spam hall monitor could probate the poo poo out of this guy that'd be nice

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

an actual dog posted:

you suck dude

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

That's a spicy take.

mayo aint spicy

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Lol if ur from America and that drat sensitive about bombing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Modest Mao posted:

Lol if ur from America and that drat sensitive about bombing

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im pretty okay being a little bit more sensitive about bombing than I am about being accused of liking mayonnaise

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'd much rather post about liberal twitter randos than brands haha.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Do other cultures not use mayonnaise as a condiment?

I swear mexican street corn uses it. (Which is amazing)

Also I've seen claims that "europeans/white people" make non spicy food? I've eaten at Italian, Serbian, Greek hell even German restaurants that use some form of spice in it.

I don't get where these people get their steretypes from.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

the white people don't like spicy food thing isn't about europeans, it's specifically about white americans because their grandparents and great grandparents had to put up with real bland poo poo during the great depression and then during ww2 rationing and that just kinda became the norm for 'em

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

Do other cultures not use mayonnaise as a condiment?

I swear mexican street corn uses it. (Which is amazing)

Also I've seen claims that "europeans/white people" make non spicy food? I've eaten at Italian, Serbian, Greek hell even German restaurants that use some form of spice in it.

I don't get where these people get their steretypes from.

Mayonnaise is super popular in Japan. People try to make mayonnaise a white people insult, but Japanese people will put mayonnaise on plain white rice

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Chile has the third highest consumption of mayonnaise per capita in the world

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o86dy8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-deports-authority

White people aren't even the people who eat the most mayo per capita.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

mayo is spanish too

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Yeah, the Knesset!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Brother Entropy posted:

the white people don't like spicy food thing isn't about europeans, it's specifically about white americans because their grandparents and great grandparents had to put up with real bland poo poo during the great depression and then during ww2 rationing and that just kinda became the norm for 'em

it's racism

some food blog posted:

Not all Jews are as fond of garlic as I am, but the bulbs have long been associated with Jews. The Talmud advises husbands to eat garlic on Shabbat night in order to perform their marital duty with vigor and says that it increases male fertility. On the other hand, no one denies that garlic breath is offensive, to the point that Cohanim performing service at the Temple were forbidden to eat it.

spices came from Africa and Asia so white people (read: northwestern Europeans) were scared of them

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

but the entire reason for white people to do An Imperialism was to get spices!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Mayonnaise is super popular in Japan. People try to make mayonnaise a white people insult, but Japanese people will put mayonnaise on plain white rice

Truly, a melding of cultures

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

R. Guyovich posted:

it's apparently a mortal sin for me to do any mod actions on this forum so if an officially sanctioned c-spam hall monitor could probate the poo poo out of this guy that'd be nice

lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody posted:

gently caress, and I thought anime was bad.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

R. Guyovich posted:

hahahahaaaa

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*literally does a little dance*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

North Korea is really bad and the Kims suck

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody posted:

This is the sort of trash that gets posted when the mods are powerless.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I've done that before. Mostly because I was super broke and would put anything on white rice.

Plain yogurt is actually really good with rice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

R. Guyovich posted:

good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Guy Goodbody posted:

i don't think so tim

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

R. Guyovich posted:

i don't think so tim

that's because you are Very Dumb

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Baloogan posted:

*literally does a little dance*

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Fullhouse posted:

spices came from Africa and Asia so white people (read: northwestern Europeans) were scared of them

Peppers are from the Americas and went east with the european traders who were pillaging Asia for cloves and cinnamon.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Nothing tasty originated in the entirety of the Eastern hemisphere

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

that's because you are Very Dumb

post about it in qcs more dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose