Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Shouldn't subscribers to a channel be the expected floor of a video?

Nah. People will click subscribe on any video that catches their interest for a quarter of a second, then ignore every other video that that subscriber puts out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Shouldn't subscribers to a channel be the expected floor of a video?

You'd think so, and a lot of youtubers feel entitled to that too. What was happening though is that people would hit subscribe on every video they ever liked because that's what the talking head said to do!! Like and subscribe and leave a comment! That mantra backfired and people ended up having like 300 subscriptions to channels they weren't really interested in but were too lazy to unsubscribe. Because people had 300+ subscriptions the interface would end up filtering out channels you never really go to, google tried to make your youtube front page filled with your updated subscriptions that you actually watch. Youtubers flipped out saying google was hiding them and censoring them and killing their traffic. So now when you subscribe there's a second option that make it so you always get updates from that channel.

Basically users subscribed to way too many things they weren't actually interested in because it became a sign of support rather than genuine interest, defeating the purpose of subscribing.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oh huh. I figured people wouldn't be stingy with subscribes like me, but I'd figure likes is what would be thrown around like that.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

monkeytennis posted:

Well that's the first time I've seen my town on SA. No shortage of pubs like this in dirty Donny.

Doncaster? I knew it would have been near Sheffield. Don't ask how, I've never even been to England.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

green chicken feet posted:

Wonder if this guy blames bullies for his own loser status in life. I'm assuming he's a loser based on this small amount of visual evidence.

Without having ever watched the video I can 100% mortal lock guarantee he blames feminists for all his woes.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

chitoryu12 posted:

Some Googling suggests this is a pub in Doncaster. The only question is which one; someone on Twitter said "across from the train station".

TBH there are plenty that look exactly like that. It's not one of the pubs next to the station though, both of those (The Station and The Leopard) are a bit different.

Probably a marketplace pub, maybe The Woolpack or The Black Bull.

All dives.

robtoch
Jan 14, 2015

"Me Gusta" made me laugh harder than my diaphragm would have liked

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

robtoch posted:

"Me Gusta" made me laugh harder than my diaphragm would have liked

I'm glad my homeland's native tongue amuses you, gringo.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

With all the other turds.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

This owns actually

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

Some Googling suggests this is a pub in Doncaster. The only question is which one; someone on Twitter said "across from the train station".

Diane take a note, Doncaster has a pub, apparently located "across from the train station," where many interesting people tend to gather. I'm not sure how this all ties in yet, but I'll need as much information about it as possible. Also the leaves are changing, really quite beautiful.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
A few of the replies seem to point to the Coach & Horse.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Incel spotted. Bring out the flammenwerfer meme.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

chitoryu12 posted:

monkeytennis posted:

TBH there are plenty that look exactly like that. It's not one of the pubs next to the station though, both of those (The Station and The Leopard) are a bit different.

Probably a marketplace pub, maybe The Woolpack or The Black Bull.

All dives.

It's the Coach and Horses on Scot Lane. It rebranded as a lovely karaoke place a few years ago. I can't confidently remember the little guy's name but I want to say Chris; he used to go to Trilogy rock nights on a Tuesday.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:barf:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Everything Paul posts is code for "I'm a pathetic loser"

I disagree. If you actually took the time to watch his videos and read his writings you'd see that they're code for" I'm a piece of poo poo "

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Even after losing a ton of weight she still looks weird. Look at those Popeye arms!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

We're both half right, it's both

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Zipperelli. posted:

Even after losing a ton of weight she still looks weird.

The kind of repulsiveness she harbours on the inside will always find a way to bleed through, I guess.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

Even after losing a ton of weight she still looks weird. Look at those Popeye arms!

Makeup helps.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

Photoshop helps.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

chitoryu12 posted:

Makeup helps.

I see so many post gastric sleeve people at work, and goddamn they always have that weird empty sack of potatoes look. At some point all that fatness makes structural changes, and there's no going back from there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Good for her though. Hopefully she lost it soon enough to not have to worry about dying from diabetes or a heart attack in her 40's.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Is she still loving with her child's rapist?

gently caress (metaphorically) that sack of poo poo.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

LingcodKilla posted:

Is she still loving with her child's rapist?

gently caress (metaphorically) that sack of poo poo.

I watched an episode a couple weeks ago, she's not with the rapist and the kid who got raped moved out and fatmom got married to the chewface dude.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: Fatmom left the rapist for the chewface dude

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

3rd demo of the same group of anti-Islam demonstrators at City Hall in Toronto today (JDL, Soldiers of Odin, Coalition of Concerned Citizens Canada, Alt-Right )

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Soldiers of Overeating.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

computer angel posted:

3rd demo of the same group of anti-Islam demonstrators at City Hall in Toronto today (JDL, Soldiers of Odin, Coalition of Concerned Citizens Canada, Alt-Right )

:canada:

gently caress all these people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Soldiers of OOOH DIN-DIN!.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I was walking down Bank Street in Ottawa the other day and saw the pro-life protesters in front of the abortion clinic. Not one of them was a day under 60, they were all men, and they all looked like either child molesters or men on crack.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Zipperelli. posted:

She had plastic surgery on the upper arms to remove the "bingo wings" of excess skin, but they can't do that surgery below the elbow, as there is too much risk of loving up the mobility in your hands. Surgeon should have been more mindful of making the upper and lower arms proportionate.

It's interesting when some extremely fat person about whom people say "She has such a pretty face, though" loses a ton of weight and turns out not to have a pretty face at all. Whatever, I hope she sees some positive health benefits from all of this even though she is a pedophile-enabler and a horrible parent.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Found at one of the local malls.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

RoboRodent posted:

:canada:

gently caress all these people.

I'm disgusted that these groups are thriving in Canada. This picture literally revolted me.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elohssa Gib posted:

I want to see one of these featured in some beat-'em-up game where you kick it and a bunch of coins fall out

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Heath posted:

I want to see one of these featured in some beat-'em-up game where you kick it and a bunch of coins fall out

When you collect them your money doesn't go up.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Elohssa Gib posted:

We have one of these in our mall except its inside a movie theatre, so that you have to buy a ticket for a movie if you want to use it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's interesting when some extremely fat person about whom people say "She has such a pretty face, though" loses a ton of weight and turns out not to have a pretty face at all. Whatever, I hope she sees some positive health benefits from all of this even though she is a pedophile-enabler and a horrible parent.

No one on earth has ever said that the Honey Boo Boo mom has a pretty face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Guy Goodbody posted:

No one on earth has ever said that the Honey Boo Boo mom has a pretty face

Her face looks like something made out of the Dark Souls character sliders. "Just going to slide everything above the teeth as upwards as I can, aaaand there go the eyes."

• Locked thread