Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm sure there's an alternate reality where the Jets ended up with Manning and Belichick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Best athlete in the draft
https://twitter.com/InTheBleachers/status/860537711991640064

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

I remember Raiders fans were LIVID when the team didn't draft him

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
News:
https://twitter.com/MadDogRadio/status/860523001888034816

Views:
:fap:

E: Damnit TinyPic.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 5, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

not sure I can tug it to broken images

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Very goal oriented. Elusive. Surprisingly shifty. First round grade.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Diqnol posted:

They had their chance and then they fired the second best coach in football who promptly went to college.

Not even the second best at the college level dog

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

not sure I can tug it to broken images

186 posted:

E: Damnit TinyPic.

Has to be an https host these days - imgur is usually the easiest.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh god he's a walking talking caller to a sports show

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/860531060706299905

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

oh god he's a walking talking caller to a sports show

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/860531060706299905

offset language in a rookie contract isn't uncommon.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Blitz7x posted:

I remember Raiders fans were LIVID when the team didn't draft him

They took Conley to make up for it?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Cutler already spitting hot takes

https://twitter.com/kpatra/status/860591095968919552

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I mean he's right. I wouldn't play him, honestly the less snaps he takes with John Fox and Loggains as his coach the better.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chilichimp posted:

offset language in a rookie contract isn't uncommon.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT OFFSET LANGUAGE SIR

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Intruder posted:

Literally would not return his calls :stare:

I think Jay Cutler can go gently caress himself, and yet, I still can't stop laughing that the Texans think they're not beggars but choosers.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/860592697538695168

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I thought the Jay Cutler love was dumb and quite frankly, really embarrassing in TFF

I freely admit I was wrong, and he loving rules.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/860588625678958592

That's my Quarterback. gently caress a Mike Glennon

Dexo fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 5, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I thought the Jay Cutler love was dumb and quite frankly, really embarrassing in TFF

I freely admit I was wrong, and he loving rules.

Jay Cutler the man is awesome and cool and good. Jay Cutler the QB is poo poo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

weird Asian candy posted:

Eh he at the very keast humors his wife with antivax poo poo and is a Maga supporter so ehhhhh.

But he is pretty funny when he doesn't have to be defensive.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Bears had a great run of likable quarterbacks. Grossman, Orton, Cutler...

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

McMahan?

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

weird Asian candy posted:

Already mentioned but he's much more of a prototypical trump loving white athlete douche than the laid back bro that most of tff likes to paint him as.

I also think he's going to try hard as a color commentator and wind up being quite bland! But on that front I hope I'm wrong because there's already way too many of those.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Iodised QQ posted:

Already mentioned but he's much more of a prototypical trump loving white athlete douche than the laid back bro that most of tff likes to paint him as.

I also think he's going to try hard as a color commentator and wind up being quite bland! But on that front I hope I'm wrong because there's already way too many of those.

He is but it kinda is endearing at times

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jay Cutler sucks, gently caress him

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

if he just shits all over john fox he'll be cool in my book.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lyerla got caught...because he OD'd somewhere. That guy needs real help.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Intruder posted:

Obama is the Giants, shows up every four years to defeat evil (but is limited to two terms, allowing evil to win four years after his last victory)

This makes perfect sense because Eli swooping in on those perfect spheres is as smooth as anything Obama's ever done.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lyerla got caught...because he OD'd somewhere. That guy needs real help.

Things like this make me wonder about how we handle addiction in this country. The dude clearly needs help, but he'll end up getting more prison time, which in turn will probably make him spiral further.

It's a weird disconnect for me, because he clearly should be held responsible for his actions, but at the same time, something should be done to try helping him and hopefully make it less likely that it happens again.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Probably Magic posted:

I think Jay Cutler can go gently caress himself, and yet, I still can't stop laughing that the Texans think they're not beggars but choosers.

I've watched so many videos of Deshaun Watson throws that I've convinced myself he has a legit shot at being successful, help me

(man he looks like poo poo against Oklahoma in the 2015 Orange Bowl so far)

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:05 on May 5, 2017

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

ilu jay

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Dexo posted:

The Monday Night Football production will be run by John Gruden and a cardboard cutout.

And nothing would change.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Intruder posted:

I've watched so many videos of Deshaun Watson throws that I've convinced myself he has a legit shot at being successful, help me

(man he looks like poo poo against Oklahoma in the 2015 Orange Bowl so far)

There is a higher possibility of him succeeding than Brock, I'll say that.

It will kinda be the ultimate test of BOB. I know Rick Smith is the main problem with the Texans, but at some point, there needs to be overall responsibility for how dire the quarterback situation is. Maybe that's stupid of me to think, though, it's not a hill I'm willing to die on.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I mean, why even field a full team at that point, right Jay?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I just remembered that Jay Cutler's last game against the Packers was a win on Brett Favre night. Not sure how to feel about this.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT OFFSET LANGUAGE SIR

Yeah, Bosas deal is actually why i know offset language is common.

The chargers tried to double gently caress him with offset language and deferred compensation, is my understanding.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ruddiger posted:

I mean, why even field a full team at that point, right Jay?

Hes saying stash trubs and lean on glennon

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, Bosas deal is actually why i know offset language is common.

The chargers tried to double gently caress him with offset language and deferred compensation, is my understanding.
Yeah.

gently caress the Chargers man

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://theathletic.com/58477/2017/05/05/a-liberated-jay-cutler-makes-the-move-out-of-chicago-into-tv/

the athletic posted:

As Cutler closes the book for good, on the Bears at least, he sounded relaxed and content, ready to embrace the challenges of a job he doesn’t know much about.

Until prep work starts, he’ll enjoy his freedom, which he forecasted a bit in Cavallari’s naked Instagram picture of him. On that, he said, “She always asks if she can put me on the World Wide Web…I was like whatever.”

Silverman asked if there’s any more nakedness happening in the Cutler household.

“We’ve got a lot of trees around us, so you do have the freedom to do that here,” Cutler said. “We’ve had a little bit of rain the last couple days, so I’ve kind of kept my clothes on as of late. I checked the forecast and there’s some sun coming in the next few days so I’m looking forward to liberating myself and being my true self.”

That’s what everyone’s hoping to see on TV this fall  — just with clothes on.

Gotta sneak on to the Cutler compound and get picks of naked Jay in the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Jay Cutler: all-time qb (of my heart)

• Locked thread