Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im voting for *looks at smudged writign on palm* Yiff Zackerback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

im voting for *looks at smudged writign on palm* Yiff Zackerback

did someone say my name????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how many of you have said, "i like zach braff, but what id really like to know is how many pores there are on his nose" well youre in luck

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

how many of you have said, "i like zach braff, but what id really like to know is how many pores there are on his nose" well youre in luck

I say this every day, every morning, every night,

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

:lol:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Al! posted:

did someone say my name????

First presidential campaign to be funded entirely on kickstarter.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
zakk braffigan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zukerbraff 2020

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

zukerbraff

german noun describing the phenomenon of being utterly disgusted by fortune favoring the profoundly mediocre

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i didnt even watch the social network but i like that cover of creep by the girls choir

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
should definitely be his campaign song

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
imagine i posted a picture of the zuck with the caption "ur just like an angel, ur skin makes me cry"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
because hes really loving white and the glare hurts my eyes

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
zockderbort got a neck like a drat giraffe

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

paranoid randroid posted:

zockderbort got a neck like a drat giraffe

dude i definitely noticed this when i was photoshopping stuff, it's like 2-3x longer than ur average human being

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

then again...... he isn't your average human being!!!!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

my long-necked angel

looks a lot like the democratic donkey

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

deadgoon posted:

my long-necked angel

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
zuckervana 2020 or bust

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

nope

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey remember when Mart Zuckercorn tried to sue his way into native lands?

Me neither.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

deadgoon posted:

my long-necked angel

now run it through google deep dream

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/860592886513119232

Is this Handel loving up or is the district in tax cut range?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

ok, I am gonna go ahead and Toxx now. if we get Zuck v Tromp in 2020, I withdraw from the social compact, become a sovcit militiaman, and otherwise go full Baloogan. At that point, not only does America not deserve to exist, but neither does humanity.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

navyjack posted:

ok, I am gonna go ahead and Toxx now. if we get Zuck v Tromp in 2020, I withdraw from the social compact, become a sovcit militiaman, and otherwise go full Baloogan. At that point, not only does America not deserve to exist, but neither does humanity.

Never go full baloogan

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Condiv posted:

sounds like a good line of attack to me. ditto "12 rich dudes are deciding what's "affordable" healthcare for everyone else"

also, just saw this on r/sanders4president and thought i'd share since it's p topical

people are waking up :unsmith:

Doesn't most data show that most Trump voters aren't regretful?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

Doesn't most data show that most Trump voters aren't regretful?

b-b-b-b-but the NARRATIVE :qq:

also seriously lol if you haven't picked up that both the left and the right exist in their little universes where everything just makes sense!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Never go full baloogan

in certain situations, the only moral acts are nihilistic acts.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

b-b-b-b-but the NARRATIVE :qq:

also seriously lol if you haven't picked up that both the left and the right exist in their little universes where everything just makes sense!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/28/the-most-racist-places-in-america-according-to-google/?utm_term=.21eddf754c60

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

not too surprising but i'm not going to take much from a study based off seeing who actually googles that term

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

not too surprising but i'm not going to take much from a study based off seeing who actually googles that term

the correlation with increased mortality for black people is v worrying though

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aurubin posted:

its a rich district, but not one that particularly likes trump

probably neutralish

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

(The authors attempted to control for variants of the N-word not necessarily intended as pejoratives, excluding the "a" version of the word that analysis revealed was often used "in different contexts compared to searches of the term ending in '-er'.")

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

(The authors attempted to control for variants of the N-word not necessarily intended as pejoratives, excluding the "a" version of the word that analysis revealed was often used "in different contexts compared to searches of the term ending in '-er'.")

peckerwood
peckawood

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Vox Nihili posted:

oh i thought they were referring to that southpark joke, and i was like "you sure that's not a racist usage?"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

its a rich district, but not one that particularly likes trump

probably neutralish

In the rich republican areas, the local democrat and independent population will likely see a boost in turnout from this.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aurubin posted:

also, https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/860615598899908610

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha holy poo poo i live in one of the "much more than average" areas lol forever

• Locked thread