Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

talk about it, marks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Paige told the turtle she had not been touched by Alberto in weeks.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Not even the turtle can help us now.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am shocked

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the argument took place in the hotel pool area

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope the happy couple can resolve their differences. They seem good together.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if it came down to a scuffle, I'm sure Paige can handle her poo poo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't want Paige to get divorced but if she does I think I can finally start dating Alberto.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

ADR showed up?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trouble in perrodise

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Push El Burrito posted:

I don't want Paige to get divorced but if she does I think I can finally start dating Alberto.

ADR isn't even divorced yet, right?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

What is Mexican for "lol"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Jajajajajaja

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

:lol:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

trouble in perrodise

Add this to the title

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

that's been planted, so that the dirtsheets can work all the marks

El Patron wasn't even at the tapings, marks :smuggo:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Alberto El Patron was supposed to be at a live event in Des Moines, IA tonight and he dropped apparently

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he dropped out of that PWR show with over a month's notice

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if someone advertised that alberto patron is TOO COWARDLY to stand up to their badass champ, would he show up out of pride and ego?

and if so, how likely is it that he would brutally assault the champ/promoter in a steroid and coke fueled rage?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

alberto said he's gonna come to my little league game

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Los perros estan en la zona de piscina cerrada. La puerta lateral del garaje esta abierta.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I know a reporter who looked into a separate alleged incident either just before or just after the IMPACT tapings elsewhere. The woman who tweeted about it wouldn't go on record or report it to the police for whatever reason. She has since locked her Twitter account as a horde of Paige fans tweeted her and I guess harassed her.

It wasn't just a basic couples argument. The woman who saw it was really disappointed and upset that Paige would "let" herself be treated that way by ADR.

It is so sad. I can't even count how many people close to her have said how scared they are, but that there's nothing they can do because she just won't listen.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Spousal abuse has become a big deal, fairly quick.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

rovert posted:

It wasn't just a basic couples argument. The woman who saw it was really disappointed and upset that Paige would "let" herself be treated that way by ADR.
It is so sad. I can't even count how many people close to her have said how scared they are, but that there's nothing they can do because she just won't listen.

Setting up for a heel turn at summer slam.

For paige

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

rovert posted:

I know a reporter who looked into a separate alleged incident either just before or just after the IMPACT tapings elsewhere. The woman who tweeted about it wouldn't go on record or report it to the police for whatever reason. She has since locked her Twitter account as a horde of Paige fans tweeted her and I guess harassed her.

I have to ask because this is such a serious allegation, I have to ask how reliable this woman is; I mean she won't go on record, won't report it, unless you are saying she spoke off record, what evidence is there other than her tweet which you can't see anymore

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Was difficult to assess the reliability and she just repeated the same basic story.

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

rovert posted:

Was difficult to assess the reliability and she just repeated the same basic story.

That's fair I guess. Is there anything more to make you think it's true then?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

dayjib posted:

That's fair I guess. Is there anything more to make you think it's true then?

Cutting off friends the last 18 months.

The weird incident where the police got involved in LA where she ran across the street after arguing with him last year.

The weirder incident in San Antonio were both were assaulted where no police report was filed and ADR's account to the media changed.

Paige often has bruises on her arms in pictures.

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

rovert posted:

Cutting off friends the last 18 months.

The weird incident where the police got involved in LA where she ran across the street after arguing with him last year.

The weirder incident in San Antonio were both were assaulted where no police report was filed and ADR's account to the media changed.

Paige often has bruises on her arms in pictures.

Fair point

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What is Mexican for "lol"

el o el

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That's a lot like the Cena the

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Paige needs to get a more responsible man, like Brad Maddox

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

"Paige is in an abusive relationship" really takes all of the fun out of this. I prefer to think that she and Alberto are just two idiots that do a bunch of coke and no-show events and talk a lot of poo poo

why can't alberto just watch paige gently caress other men, and take photos of the other man's balls during it? why can't it be the funny kind of hosed up instead of the sad kind?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It has always been the sad kind

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

KungFu Grip posted:

It has always been the sad kind

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

"Paige is in an abusive relationship" really takes all of the fun out of this.

Yeah, it goes from,"Well they're just kind of bumbling their way through life doing dumb poo poo" to,"Oh that's actually really lovely and terrible" :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
love is like a last man standing match

• Locked thread