Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UHD
Nov 11, 2006

VikingofRock posted:

Is there a Macron :toxx: thread?

same question but le pen

I feel like making another stupid decision on these forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
FINE

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
There's a prediction and betting thread where you can toxx for donations and probes and such, that should have the French election in ir

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

rudatron posted:

There's a prediction and betting thread where you can toxx for donations and probes and such, that should have the French election in ir

it does, im already donation-toxxed on le pen losing to the tune of $50

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819550

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819552

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
i'm not toxxing

i opened my mouth as a republican in public, and said if trump wins the primary, my party will lose the general

once bitten, twice shy

le pen is a shoe in though

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Do you have to toxx in french

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oui

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
macron is about to do a hillary

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

macron is about to do a hillary

Have you toxxed???

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Vox Nihili posted:

Have you toxxed???

i didn't do it for an orange babboon and i'm not about to do it for some cheese eating surrender monkeys

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

i think he genuinely wants to ~undermine the evil dominant world order and uncover the deep state secrets~ but he basically partnered with lucifer to undermine satan, or something, i dunno if that makes sense i dont read the drat bible

then he's either stupid enough to think the literal richest man on earth is "undermining the evil dominant world order", or stupid enough to think he can take advantage of said man and come out the victor

I will personally pardon donald j trump if he drones the leak rapist

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

wizard on a water slide posted:

:same:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I never get tired of this awful take.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I never get tired of this awful take.

yes, that's right folks: I'm unironically promising to use my executive powers to pardon the president of the united states, in the event that he extrajudicially slays notorious wikileaks founder julian assange, a thing I definitely would love to see happen + jack off too, which would renew my civic faith in our imperialist government

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

yes, that's right folks: I'm unironically promising to use my executive powers to pardon the president of the united states, in the event that he extrajudicially slays notorious wikileaks founder julian assange, a thing I definitely would love to see happen + jack off too, which would renew my civic faith in our imperialist government

Hell yeah, keep it comin. :beerpal:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

so the 'leaked document' implying that macron has an offshore account is fake, sure, but how fake?

France24 posted:

Right off the bat, several things about these documents raise red flags. First of all, when you zoom in on the LLC contract, Macron’s signature seems to have been photoshopped: his first name, “Emmanuel”, is much sharper than the surname “Macron”. This inconsistency in image quality shouldn’t occur in a document that has been scanned or photographed.

When you zoom in on the bank document, it also looks like it was hastily photoshopped using different sources.

Moreover, the bank document says it should contain two pages -- but page two is missing.

Furthermore, in the original PDF-format file that was published on 4chan, the text of the letter exists as a separate "layer" that was added onto the blank letterhead page using Photoshop or a similar digital editing program. The anonymous 4chan contributor who posted the documents on May 3 subsequently published what he or she said was a better-quality JPEG image of the document - in the JPEG format any trace of manipulation disappears.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
New content idea for Something Awful: Forgery Fridays, where goons submit leaked documents they found on their desktop.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
lol fake as gently caress

can the french secret police sink 4chan like they did that greenpeace boat plz k thx

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 13:03 on May 6, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
poudre de perlimpinpin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBRwoxZVlA&t=53s

https://twitter.com/LeLienDT/status/860200040350044160

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 13:09 on May 6, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
our pepes on a video game forum spent all night looking at the leaks and found nothing

https://twitter.com/MacronTV/status/860777180959256577

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
but his emails

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I like the theory circulating around some poltards that the fake docs were timed by En Marche to confuse/distract the French pepes.

I don't believe that but it'd be some nice reverse-trolling if true.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
There's no way that's true, it's just classic blame shifting.

Like in terms of just straight up lying, there's no group of people more comfortable with it right now than alt-right. They lie when they make up fake documents, when they're proven false they lie that it's just a fake story to make them look bad. Or like that guy with the surgery scar that blamed it on antifa. What's convenient for what they already believe, is more important than what's true.

It's not just people outside they're trying to trick though. I think the deception is so thorough that they've tricked themselves. Every conjured up self-serving excuse becomes truth, through pure repetition inside a closed community + the power of peer pressure.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

assange himself has been pretty personally suspect for years given that he was on the RT payroll for awhile

i think he genuinely wants to ~undermine the evil dominant world order and uncover the deep state secrets~ but he basically partnered with lucifer to undermine satan, or something, i dunno if that makes sense i dont read the drat bible

but yeah, in short, there have been a ton of red flags

He's also a rapist who was weird as gently caress before he locked himself in a women's restroom for 5 years

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Julian Assange should be drone striked imo

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

axeil posted:

Julian Assange should be drone striked imo

MOAB are cooler. Let the French use a nuke though.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

He's also a rapist who was weird as gently caress before he locked himself in a women's restroom for 5 years

assange is innocent and hes also a great defender of liberty and human rights

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
assange is a cuck, was a cuck, always has been a cuck and i do not like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KXPSMAWg

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Lol people are ALREADY blaming Macron's bad performance on Russia leaking the emails and the results aren't even in.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

France either says goodbye to its short work week or goodbye to Algerians.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

assange is a cuck, was a cuck, always has been a cuck and i do not like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KXPSMAWg

youre just jealous cuz he gets to hear CUCK irl all the fukken time

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

France either says goodbye to its short work week or goodbye to Algerians.

Algerians are historically very difficult for the French to get rid of.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

punk rebel ecks posted:

Lol people are ALREADY blaming Macron's bad performance on Russia leaking the emails and the results aren't even in.

Americans are shook by the emails.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this alt right idiot

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/860868394534522880

believe this parody is a real leak lol

"i binge watched the 10 seasons of modern doctor who and thought moffat did great work from season 5 on

"my love for yaoi and progressive metal had concealed the truth from me"

I'm fascinated by all these clowns not speaking a lick of french, trying to matter

Kurtofan has issued a correction as of 17:50 on May 6, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

Americans are shook by the emails.

People forget that the worst thing about The Emails was the Clinton campaign's response to it, which only made her look more untrustworthy.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

People forget that the worst thing about The Emails was the Clinton campaign's response to it, which only made her look more untrustworthy.

poo poo i remember, it was painful to watch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
N O T H I N G
B U R G E R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn Hillary was a terrible candidate