Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Snak posted:

It also looks like, from the reflection, that there is a sink an giant counter on each side of the bathroom. His new design has literally less than 1/8th the counter space.

Panfilo posted:

All that bathroom needed were some bathroom rugs to keep from slipping, and a little stool for his presumed lady friends to sit to do their makeup on that low counter. I showed my wife and she liked the bathroom, particularly because it's so roomy. Why gently caress it up?

Our bathroom is really hurting for counter space which becomes an issue when my wife is doing her makeup and hair. She'd be in heaven with ten plus feet of counter to deposit her MAC makeup, hair irons, curlers, blow dryers, etc.

All that bathroom needs is a Champaigne fridge :quagmire:

I didn't catch all that counter space either. That bathroom is huge and is really pretty awesome on its own. Granted I might see if I can change up the lights atop each counter space, but only to replace the bulbs with something more durable and energy saving if possible. I think maybe some LED bulbs that might last much, much longer and provide the same lighting...but then again I would have to research the hell out of that.

Yeah, he messed up a good thing. Anybody (male, female, etc.) would love that bathroom simply for the amount of space and counter it has. I don't even care if it's tiled, a huge bathroom like that with an isolated john is just epic.

Antivehicular posted:

The best thing about the thread is that he has yet to give a single sensible reason for his renovation project. It's all about vague "aesthetics" and "resale value" and :females: despite his never mentioning any concrete plans to sell the house. He compromised his floor joists for a sunken tub he's admitted he's never going to use, in a house that it doesn't seem like he plans to sell. For all I know, he got infected with some kind of brain parasite that commanded him to start loving up his house to lure its true reproductive hosts, county building inspectors and engineers that advertise on Craigslist.

Not only that, but he went from a bathroom anybody would be glad to have to a bathroom haphazardly designed for what he thinks the typical woman is without really know what he had to begin with. That and he can't simply admit that maybe he made an error and is pulling out all the stops to say 'you know what, I hosed up, and I'm doing this now out of an idea I have what most people would like.' Maybe you could do the stone thing for the tub in the bathroom as it was, but holy poo poo this has been one bad mistake after another.

Panfilo posted:

I guess money can't buy everything!

Lesson learned. It's just sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Isn't it kind of ironic that, in building this ridiculous tub that he'll never use, it was all strictly for getting his dick wet? :smug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Isn't it kind of ironic that, in building this ridiculous tub that he'll never use, it was all strictly for getting his dick wet? :smug:

It's like draaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeaaaaaains, on your gravel bidet

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

he can pour water over it i guess

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Alaois posted:

that's Scribblehatch, who apparently has hosed off forever to private Discords because they were tired of Troposphere and crap constantly calling him a loser

Wait was he that weird fucker who wanted a to draw some webcomic starring a nude chick with pink hair or something

Or am I confusing him for some other CC weirdo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ruflux posted:

Wait was he that weird fucker who wanted a to draw some webcomic starring a nude chick with pink hair or something

that checks out

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ruflux posted:

you have to narrow it down

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Well poo poo it's not like I have an encyclopedia-like knowledge of every weird goon that posts lovely art in CC

He does have a link to some site that sounds like it could be a webcomic in his profile so maybe it is him, I dunno. The site doesn't work anyway, and I don't really feel like e-stalking him enough to figure out if he's the guy or not. I mean, he probably is considering how he immediately got mad in that linked thread after somebody criticized Elsa posting naked CGI women so whatevs

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

So did me make any of that comic? Maybe it's funny bad instead of just sad bad

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Hi I'm the empress of women and I'm here to say that the original bathroom is approximately 2000x better than the cramped poop dungeon in his design.

That counter space has me daydreaming. Everything would be so organized ahhhh. And that jacuzzi is amazing, throw some bath bombs in there and you're set. Don't do that rose petal poo poo though, they stick to the side of the tub after and are annoying to clean up (you'll be finding little dried flakes for a while).

RIP beautiful jacuzzi

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
As a male I appreciate knowing that my tub won't fall through the floor when I take a bath.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Ruflux posted:

yeah that's him. elsa, anime pink pube guy, and robot women with huge tits covered in jizz guy are the trifecta of insanely good and normal cool CC digital art thread posters, a thread everyone should read

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Troposphere posted:

yeah that's him. elsa, anime pink pube guy, and robot women with huge tits covered in jizz guy are the trifecta of insanely good and normal cool CC digital art thread posters, a thread everyone should read

how many different usernames has elsa had?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Troposphere posted:

Lol wtf, this came out of nowhere to me. Guess I don't read the forums they post in.

I'm on mobile, can you link to a good spot in the thread to start? If not no biggie I'll check it out when I get home.

Apologies if it was already linked in the last few pages.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scribblehatch was great because he would just go on completely incomprehensible rants about artistic freedom and when people asked him to start posting like a human being and actually explain his positions he would just double down and get more obtuse

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Troposphere posted:

oh yeah, the whole anime girl with pink pubes shtick, I totally forgot! I just remembered the whole pink hair thing

yeah I remember it now, he and his crazy 4chan tier rants and his lovely webcomic. I even remember checking it out and discovering that yeah, it's about as lovely as you'd expect. guess he took it down from embarrassment or something then

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

A Spider Covets posted:

Lol wtf, this came out of nowhere to me. Guess I don't read the forums they post in.

I'm on mobile, can you link to a good spot in the thread to start? If not no biggie I'll check it out when I get home.

Apologies if it was already linked in the last few pages.

Don't worry, the wtf poo poo starts on page 1 of that thread. Page one.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Flew too close to the sun and cut the joists on his wings.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

exploded mummy posted:

too late he has a picture of his bedroom

It looks exactly like an Aloft hotel room.

Also I think this guy has a phobia of furniture with legs. I bet he doesn't own any chairs at all.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

We can all take comfort in not being forums poster Elsa

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

exploded mummy posted:

too late he has a picture of his bedroom

Take out that stupid rug from under the bed, and I'm sold.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That is a structural rug.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

TTerrible posted:

lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TTerrible posted:

... gently caress... :smith:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That bedroom is just missing a Heather Locklear poster to round out the tryhard 80s aesthetic.

The bathroom he is mangling was just fine - if anything could have used changing it was the excessively dark cabinetry.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think a loss edit over the bed could really bring the room together.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Scudworth posted:

Don't worry, the wtf poo poo starts on page 1 of that thread. Page one.

Humboldt Squid posted:

Edited a NWS tag into the title since people are posting robogina and quadboob now I guess.

E: you people made me type that sentence.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I love it

I love that thread

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I have so many questions and I just know I'm not going to like the answers when I get a chance to read them lol

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

WrenP-Complete posted:

Flew too close to the sun and cut the joists on his wings.

:perfect:

Hogge Wild posted:

how many different usernames has elsa had?

I'm caught between wanting to know more because horrible web comic tryhard train wreck but

Ruflux posted:

oh yeah, the whole anime girl with pink pubes shtick

:staredog:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

4 years of art school just so you can moderate that thread

I feel sorry

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

:perfect:

I'm caught between wanting to know more because horrible web comic tryhard train wreck but

:staredog:

Pink anime pubes and robo-titties are just the beginning with the CC digital art thread, friend

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Thread summary:
"Ya know, we don't really want to know what weird poo poo you're personally going to jerk off to--" "YES YOU DO, LOOK AT IT"

Scudworth has a new favorite as of 23:39 on May 6, 2017

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

you can't not post the best bits

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Kinda awkward upskirt/mound area you got going on there. Unless your intent was to sexualize the robot I guess, otherwise it's a bit distracting.

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I sexualize many robots but in this case it was not intentional. I'll fix that if i refine it to a finished piece.

Later on an admin changed his username to "wants to gently caress robots" and he was convinced a regular in the thread bought the namechange and angrily bought himself a new username right away

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
At least Canbagepots hit a 100k probe so I don't have to hear about his giantess fetishist for a decade

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Oh god it's the Clone Saga all over again.
I remember bookmarking that thread before it blew up and being excited cause suddenly it was getting a ton of replies but when I opened it I got:

Diabetes Forecast posted:

but here we are, bowing down to a special snowflake because they're upset at a picture of a lady with 4 boobs.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Chubby shapely gynoids seems to go against the point of the boxy mecha aesthetics

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Chubby shapely gynoids seems to go against the point of the boxy mecha aesthetics

but he's gotta cum

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

exploded mummy posted:

At least Canbagepots hit a 100k probe so I don't have to hear about his giantess fetishist for a decade

Giantesses are disgusting. Now fairy loving is extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Giantesses are disgusting. Now fairy loving is extremely good

I should know. I wrote the book on it. Literally.