Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jeff is an excellent name for a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is my cat Inca, she is six weeks old and she pass her time jumping like a maniac and sleeping on peoples legs or bed. She is great

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
Hiding in the closet. "Is the scary orange man gone yet?"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bettik
Jan 28, 2008

Space-age Rock Star
We adopted this absolutely beautiful boy a little while ago (I promise he is a black cat except when in full sunlight with a decent lens!):

(along with his brother):

Here's a more recent picture of him to show he is, in fact, a black cat:

Black cats are gorgeous, but a bit of a challenge to photograph!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Tried to get a decent photo of our Tess but she wasn't in the mood for it, so have a really overexposed picture instead.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

This is my black cat, Jasmine. She is very sweet and very loud, but mostly very sweet.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
Dat tongue tho.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
"Beautiful green eyes, like creamy jade."
- Wang Chi

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Dropped Ginny off at the groomers. Picked this up later.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

That is one magnificent tail poof.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
We're currently installing a new kitchen, so Larsson decided to test one of drawers.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
catato pic on a potato phone.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/PepitoTheCat/status/866523983197478912

https://twitter.com/PepitoTheCat/status/867122985383100417

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

One time it appeared as if Pepito's head was stuck just outside of the door flap and it captured the same image for around 10 minutes, and then nothing for an hour. I thought Pepito had passed and the whole world was watching. But then!!!!! He moved again. I also modeled him in C4D one time. I'm a fan.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat jumped off my bed into the box that my portable AC came in and got himself stuck.

Before you ask, I don't remember why the box has no floor, and that black mass next to my cat is a sock.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat jumped off my bed into the box that my portable AC came in and got himself stuck.

Before you ask, I don't remember why the box has no floor, and that black mass next to my cat is a sock.

He's not stuck, he's just lazy and/or giving you your quarterly evaluation.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

because the portable AC is a little heavy the bottom separates so you can basically lift the box up and away from the unit once you cut the banding. Usually the foam at the bottom isnt very tall so you can lift the unit up enough to push/pull it out of the way or just roll it off the bottom.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Nala is aware of getting through the door requires something to do with the handle, but is unsure what.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I have here a brand new black cat, about one year old and adopted from someone in town who couldn't take care of him anymore. I still haven't really decided on a name for him. He's absolutely gorgeous though. :swoon:

He's so majestic.

He goes nuts over my laser pointer, and will spin around in circles like mad in order to get it. He makes those weird clicking noises that cats sometimes make. I've never had a cat that made those noises before. He'll do it when watching birds and squirrels out the window, or when I reach for the laser pointer. He's a very sweet kitty, loves to lick my hand and will sleep on my lap all day if he could.

At one point he was on my lap, and he tilted his head way back and fell asleep that way, with his mouth open. :3:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

:drac:

https://www.instagram.com/okirakuoki/

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kenzie posted:

I have here a brand new black cat, about one year old and adopted from someone in town who couldn't take care of him anymore. I still haven't really decided on a name for him. He's absolutely gorgeous though. :swoon:

Lord High Henry Catstallion Ruddigore. The First.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Sam was being extra cute today.

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
This is Midnight and her brother Chroma

They are 6 week old kittens that my friend is fostering

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Good kittens. Good Sam. Good black cattes!!!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Kidney Stone posted:

We're currently installing a new kitchen, so Larsson decided to test one of drawers.

Larsson is the #1 drawer inspector!

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
One of my cats is black and loves to open drawers and leaning on poo poo.

He also loves to sit at on the sofa like an old man man and shout at birds.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

Hi, meet Eleven:

Last week, my wife was driving to work when Eleven fell out from the underside of the car in front of her in the middle of a busy street! She stopped her car sideways in the middle of traffic and scooped him up. Luckily, she works at a college with a veterinary program, and she took him over to one of the professors there we are friends with. He has a clean bill of health (except for some fleas and worms, to be expected). Best guess is mom cat stashed him in the underside of the car during a rainstorm the night before and wasn't counting on the car leaving. He's about 5 weeks old at this point and basically he alternates between this and an unrecognizable blur of toy-destroying claw fury.

Also yes I know Eleven is a girl in stranger things, and yes our Eleven is a boy. We both don't care and couldn't help it since he fell out from the car in front of her at 11:11 AM on 10/11.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Eleven is awesome, congrats on your new cat.

Having had many cats over the years I must admit that black cats are the best.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Margo, in bed:

Margo, in my bed:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
This is very good twitter cat and I would like to pet it
https://twitter.com/anton_labae/status/921890924367458305

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Knorth posted:

This is very good twitter cat and I would like to pet it
https://twitter.com/anton_labae/status/921890924367458305

I believe that is a panther.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I visited my grandma over the weekend and happened to meet an enormous black floofbeast who lived across the street and had wandered over to see what was what.

Sadly it was dark so I didn't get any pictures, but I did get many headbutts and yells from an incredibly friendly catte. Kitty has never seen me before, but just wanders into the driveway to yell at me, get head scritches, and do that thing cats do sometimes where you pet them and they just fall over.

A+ would pat again.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
While we're on the subject of Twitter cats,

https://twitter.com/peripateticmeg/status/922208543041839104

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Introducing my brother's pet cat "Fats" Sophie.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Here's my cat Tobias, who I've enjoyed life with for 11 years as of October this year:

The mother of one of my roommates sent a package for Christmas with gifts for our cats (both of which are black), including this red bandanna. Tobias has never worn any sort of clothing or accessories before so I was expecting him to hate this, but he doesn't seem to register its presence at all. As such, I see no reason not to have him wearing it regularly. It's velcro, so there's also no danger of him getting it caught on anything and being unable to escape.

He's a shy boy so my friend being able to get such a good picture of him was a pretty special treat.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

Thanks for sharing!

DoctorGonzo posted:

This is my cat Inca, she is six weeks old and she pass her time jumping like a maniac and sleeping on peoples legs or bed. She is great
I would like an update on INCA.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Viridiant posted:

Here's my cat Tobias, who I've enjoyed life with for 11 years as of October this year:

The mother of one of my roommates sent a package for Christmas with gifts for our cats (both of which are black), including this red bandanna. Tobias has never worn any sort of clothing or accessories before so I was expecting him to hate this, but he doesn't seem to register its presence at all. As such, I see no reason not to have him wearing it regularly. It's velcro, so there's also no danger of him getting it caught on anything and being unable to escape.

He's a shy boy so my friend being able to get such a good picture of him was a pretty special treat.

He's extremely handsome. :3: thank you for sharing!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Christmas sweaters were 90% off at CVS and I figured Sam was overdue for some torture. He wore it like a handsome little champ for about five minutes!

And a bonus "pretending to be a tribble on my jacket".

mistaya fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jan 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Rollo is p-much a black cat. He's what's known as "smoke" in the Devon Rex colour variants, which is black points and a charcoal grey body.

Here he is enjoying Sun. Which being born in Wales, he has not really experienced before. Shortly after this he nearly face-planted into the carpet because he fell asleep where he sat.

We also got his half sister Penny, she's an F4 variant and doesn't have the rex fur, but she's got the build and the ears. Rollo was the runt of his litter and she was a solo kitten so he's smaller than her even though she's two weeks younger. Despite being snow white with bright blue eyes, she has excellent hearing.

Rollo likes salt and vinegar crisps above all things.

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Jan 25, 2018