Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

This game features some very bad facial hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBi
Feb 27, 2005

HQ BN A CO BEARMAT
2001-2005. The POG-est.

Tae posted:

The Warriors barely beat a team without a point guard, they can't even beat the Raptors at this point.

Trash team, time to hit the restart button

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Tae posted:

The Warriors barely beat a team without a point guard, they can't even beat the Raptors at this point.

theres only like two warriors fans that post here anymore and one is in germany and the other barely posts. you're trolling into the wind

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrm weird that such a stallwart and longtime fanbase dispersed into the ether real weird

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The Warriors fans were nuts when their team made me very unhappy in 2007 but i guess it's all rich people now

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ghost Dog posted:

hrrm weird that such a stallwart and longtime fanbase dispersed into the ether real weird

Ye, its almost like the forums are dying or something :shrug:

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Jota posted:

theres only like two warriors fans that post here anymore and one is in germany and the other barely posts. you're trolling into the wind

I can shitpost more if needed.

Ghost Dog posted:

I'd like to defend myself and say I've been shitposting about GSW for 10 years on this dumb forum. Which makes me feel like a giant nerd.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
With Twitter there's like 0 reason to post in GDTs

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

E2M2 posted:

I don't tweet.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

well there's the benefit of having KD

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

E2M2 posted:

Not using Twitter is a good reason

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrm yeah i forgot twitter was invented last june, and we lost all the goons in july

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Jota posted:

There's like 4-5 in the past couple of pages but okay

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The easiest troll is to call out a fanbase for not having fans despite them posting regularly and never acknowledging it.

Where were the cavs fans when Lebron went to the heat

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I seriously think the Cavs beat the Dubs again if they don't have Kerr.

I'm more worried it will be a boring Warriors blowout with zero entertainment value.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I chose to focus my roots on the an even better team in slightly worse sport

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
I don't care about how many is posting right now as long as the the most annoying and autistic one isn't. He got so triggered by the finals lost and when his avatar got changed he immediately paid to have to change back to the exact same precious one he had and never posted here since then

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
spite you should post more

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AggressivelyStupid posted:

I chose to focus my roots on the an even better team in slightly worse sport

&e sucks

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't see what's so "lol" worthy about what I said. Both the Cavs and Warriors have generally been wrecking face, and the Warriors have the tougher conference finals to get through. Plus, LeBron.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Literally don't exist literally

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I'll just keep on lurking.

Ps. God drat I love Draymond. Please stop talking about Durant and hate on Dray some more

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't see what's so "lol" worthy about what I said. Both the Cavs and Warriors have generally been wrecking face, and the Warriors have the tougher conference finals to get through. Plus, LeBron.

Lebron always is the X factor. When he's on, He can singlehandedly beat anyone.

He could have beaten the 96 Bulls

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Brolander posted:

i had a kid and she's ruining my drinking/basketball/internet bitching time.

I want to see GSW run KD-Dray pnr using Curry and Klay as spacing. Just go all in on spread pnr and see what happens.

predicto posted:

Lebron always is the X factor. When he's on, He can singlehandedly beat anyone.

He could have beaten the 96 Bulls

Hot take:
Lebron Heat, 14 Spurs, 15 GSW, 16 Cavs would all have beaten the 96 bulls. No past team would have any idea how to deal with that much 3pt shooting.

Spite fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 7, 2017

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Spite posted:

i had a kid and she's ruining my drinking/basketball/internet bitching time.

bad form. get rid of it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

give her a bus ticket and some big baller brand shoes and set her off into the world

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Ghost Dog posted:

give her a bus ticket and some big baller brand shoes and set her off into the world

age of 6
a ziploc bag full of cigarettes "go on"

size 12 men's big ballers

hahs she smokin and clompin

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Given the defensive gap what I assume we will be watching is a fair amount of open GSW shots vs. a lot more contested Cavs shots.

Cleveland's offense has the firepower though, if we assume the defensive gap isn't going to play into this and the two offenses will be getting similar caliber shots.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Figured you were basing that off of tonight's performance but that could be me projecting.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Brolander posted:

the Kevman should make a comeback.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 7, 2017

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

I don't care about how many is posting right now as long as the the most annoying and autistic one isn't. He got so triggered by the finals lost and when his avatar got changed he immediately paid to have to change back to the exact same precious one he had and never posted here since then

but enough about me

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Ghost Dog posted:

I've also put together a booklet of LaVar Ball's words of wisdom to guide her.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
KD is so loving good.

I spent the entire WCF last year going insane about how no matter how well we did it always seemed like KD was there, unflappably dropping incontestable threes, blocking everything, being impossible, single-handedly saving games for OKC. Tonight I feel like I finally got to feel the other side, because finally here was a game that mattered and was close and it seemed like everyone was shooting so cold for so long except the whole time there was KD hitting shot after shot over great defense and then just shutting things down on the other end and saving the game until Curry finally started hitting, and it just feels absolutely amazing.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

As a Salt Laker and Jazz fan it was utterly demoralizing. The season has been a delight though after living through the glory of Stockton to Malone. It's the best the Jazz have looked since D Will, boozer and Milsap. Just a tough draw to pull the no 1 seed in the league for the second round. I want to take at least one win, because two wins is asking too much. :smith:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Somewhat Heroic posted:

As a Salt Laker and Jazz fan it was utterly demoralizing. The season has been a delight though after living through the glory of Stockton to Malone. It's the best the Jazz have looked since D Will, boozer and Milsap. Just a tough draw to pull the no 1 seed in the league for the second round. I want to take at least one win, because two wins is asking too much. :smith:

Utah is set up for years, enjoy that. Let me tell you about decades of 15 win seasons...

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rjmccall posted:

KD is so loving good.

I spent the entire WCF last year going insane about how no matter how well we did it always seemed like KD was there, unflappably dropping incontestable threes, blocking everything, being impossible, single-handedly saving games for OKC. Tonight I feel like I finally got to feel the other side, because finally here was a game that mattered and was close and it seemed like everyone was shooting so cold for so long except the whole time there was KD hitting shot after shot over great defense and then just shutting things down on the other end and saving the game until Curry finally started hitting, and it just feels absolutely amazing.

finally warriors fans can know what its like to root for an mvp

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

FINAL SCORE PREDICTION: CAVS 230 RAPTORS 83

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lebron like a shark, leaping on to the land to grab a dinosaur latch-neck and ruin him

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

oh its tony brothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lmao earl i see you

• Locked thread