Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
> Suplex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
why do these updates keep ending up at the bottom of the page

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

> Comment on the impeccable post timing

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FPzero posted:

> Comment on the impeccable post timing

You (I) throw your (my) Wacom tablet that you (I) only use for making lovely MS Paint drawings on the ground in a huff. Consarn it, Nine-Gear Crow!!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
>Throw 2B.

If you aren't buff enough to throw a girl:
>Throw self.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
>Kick your own rear end to impress the shadowy figure

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

>self-destruct, you'll be damned if they're gonna take dash rendar alive

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

>Do it again

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

>If fighting moves fail to move figure, talk to them politely instead

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
> queue up that Harden Fard country song from the Dead Space 3 OST and get ready for an rear end-kickin'! (That shadowy figure's--hopefully not yours!)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Time to move the plot along.

>ask for 2b's assistance in tracking down Blind Sally. We've an update to unleash on the world.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

> build fort out of Max Payne 3 boxes

> outlast siege by shadowy figure

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blind Sally posted:

> queue up that Harden Fard country song from the Dead Space 3 OST and get ready for an rear end-kickin'! (That shadowy figure's--hopefully not yours!)

Hell yeah! Time for some stringy violin slash guitar beatdown music!

...what do you mean that song's not on YouTube?? Crap!!

Okay, this one will have to do. Yee haw!

cant cook creole bream posted:

>Throw 2B.

If you aren't buff enough to throw a girl:
>Throw self.

You discuss your desire to throw 2B at the enemy, using her heavy android weight as a counterbalance, so that she may strike first before they notice your presence and become hostile. She responds reasonably to this request with a hard to read frown.

2B picks you up and chucks you at them instead.

You sail through the air like a graceful discus. 2B really could've joined the olympics were it not for the whole machine war thing! She surely would've brought home the gold, you consider fondly as your skull impacts the ground.

Thankfully, your head is pretty much empty and very spongy so you just bounce off of the hard metal floor like a sock-'em bopper, careening into the shadowy figure and knocking them over. So hey, technically your plan was a success! Congrats! The figure is knocked into the light and you finally get a good hard look at who the person that wants to kick your rear end really is.

Why, it's your old Bunker-mate FOOD! You may or may not remember him from that other adventure he was a part of from a long time ago! He is rubbing his head, staggered by your bowling ball antics. If you're going to say something to try and possibly dissuade him from beating you up, you'd better say it now!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:27 on May 6, 2017

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
>Ride him like a mechanical bull

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
>Introduce him to 2B to quickly distract him from what just happened.

OmegaCake
May 5, 2010

Let's say you and I go back to my room and jack in.
>You still don't have your pizza...and he IS named FOOD...

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

>Suplex

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

>Politely ask 2B to beat him up, while very subtly hiding behind her in terror

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
> comment on what a piece of poo poo the Crozier is then insist that Norton was right, questioning FOOD as to why he didn't use his stasis packs.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Not an emptyquote

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

>Actually try to be a normal person and apologize, hopefully before we get our rear end beat but definitely after if not

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
>Genuflect

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

> Praise Altman

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

> Kiss him as an apology. Very passionately

White Coke
May 29, 2015
>Suplex Blind Sally until he posts the next update.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

White Coke posted:

let's, uh, see where this goes with FOOD first...

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Arcade Rabbit posted:

White Coke posted:

> Kiss Blind Sally until he suplexes the next update very passionately

OmegaCake
May 5, 2010

Let's say you and I go back to my room and jack in.

Fish Noise posted:

Seconded.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

>TRUMP

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Fish Noise posted:

Third'd

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Fish Noise posted:

All my LP fanfiction is finally coming true

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The LPers are converging!

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Fish Noise posted:

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The LPers are converging!

>Kiss Blind Sally until he turns into a moon.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'M GOING TO UPDATE THIS THREAD TONIGHT! TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT OF IT BEING UPDATED! Be there or be square my fellow people-who-want-Dash-Rendar-to-kiss-all-the-boys :c00l:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
My grandchildren will ask me where I was on that day... and I will proudly tell them that I was reading MSpaint Dash Rendar comics.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

CJacobs posted:

I'M GOING TO UPDATE THIS THREAD TONIGHT! TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT OF IT BEING UPDATED! Be there or be square my fellow people-who-want-Dash-Rendar-to-kiss-all-the-boys :c00l:

>Change timezone to PST

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Dr. Fetus posted:

>Introduce him to 2B to quickly distract him from what just happened.

As Isaac (ah gently caress calling him FOOD) gets to his feet, you notice that your stalwart companion of about 5 minutes has meandered to your side. She offers no apology for flinging you at the supposed enemy, but there's no time to think about that now as he is looking pretty steamed!

You exchange introductions between Isaac and 2B, somehow expecting that they wouldn't already know each other despite all three of you living on the Bunker. I dunno, maybe you three have just never passed each other in the hall before or something. Either way, you tell him everything you know about her: She has very little in the way of manners, is strong enough to throw a human like a frisbee, and is absolutely not into you in any way. Also a huge fan of Max Payne 3 as it turns out, which makes her the best person you've met so far on your journey of the, uh, two. Sorry, Dash Rendar's Mom.

Isaac is not amused.

Blind Sally posted:

> comment on what a piece of poo poo the Crozier is then insist that Norton was right, questioning FOOD as to why he didn't use his stasis packs.

You probably should not have done that. It seems it's a relatively sore subject, even though you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

>Actually try to be a normal person and apologize, hopefully before we get our rear end beat but definitely after if not

Isaac pushes forward, eyeballing you angrily. He shouts about how it's all your fault he's in this mess, how everything that's happened to him over the last several days was all your doing. He throws many accusations about things that happened before this adventure began, and so you have no clue what he means by any of it as if you have some form of plot-related amnesia or something. You don't, but if you did, that's about how you would be feeling right now. He is very angry about SOMETHING that happened between you two recently, you just don't know what he means.

Thankfully, for the benefit of you, the reader, 2B interjects.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what the hell are either of you talking about?"

You stare onward with a blank, unreadable expression (because there's nothing to read) as Isaac folds his arms. "Oh, I'll tell you," he says. "I'll tell you all about how this jerk dragged me back into a life of violence and general anxiety."

You are now playing as Isaac. It's a few days prior. You are currently hanging out in your room doing pretty much nothing of value while you wait for the next escapade by Blind Sally and Nine-Gear Crow to begin. You're pretty bored, and were just eating some delicious pizza before deciding you were full for now. You have stood up from your round card table with such ferocity that... well, nothing flipped over or anything, you have some modicum of table manners after all. Either way, you have no idea of the storm that will soon be headed your way. I mean, you do, but Isaac doesn't. You'd best prepare for the worst.

What will you do?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

> Examine workbench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

>Throw out the pizza box. We're not savages!