Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Last orchestra selfie of the season, and first date night sans pupper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Well look at y'all.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Fhqwhgads posted:

Last orchestra selfie of the season, and first date night sans pupper

There you are, well-dressed, good looking adults at a grown-up show, and here's me in my pj's having icecream for breakfast. :smith:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

There you are, well-dressed, good looking adults at a grown-up show, and here's me in my pj's having icecream for breakfast. :smith:

Isn't that the definition of being an adult that you can have ice cream for breakfast?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

mojo1701a posted:

Isn't that the definition of being an adult that you can have ice cream for breakfast?

I believe that's actually a manchild.

:goonsay:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Absurd Alhazred posted:

PM me

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:shibe:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I had two kinds of icecream for breakfast. Together in the same bowl. In bed. But I was wearing jeans. So I was kinda dressed and ready for the day.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I know which type of person I'd rather hang with

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hey, man, as long as you're having a good time you're living your best life. I'm getting ready to take a nice nap and then I'm gonna eat some ham n tater pie and maybe nap again.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

I had two kinds of icecream for breakfast. Together in the same bowl. In bed. But I was wearing jeans. So I was kinda dressed and ready for the day.

Jealous! What kinds?

Mocking Bird posted:

I know which type of person I'd rather hang with

Aww! :kimchi:

Sociopastry posted:

Hey, man, as long as you're having a good time you're living your best life. I'm getting ready to take a nice nap and then I'm gonna eat some ham n tater pie and maybe nap again.

I don't know if it's as good a time as it could be. I envy my friends who are often well into a nature hike by the time I've gotten up on a Sunday.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Me and my boy enjoying a lazy Sunday.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't know if it's as good a time as it could be. I envy my friends who are often well into a nature hike by the time I've gotten up on a Sunday.

Come up with a terrible breakfast idea, then get up early and take said bad breakfast with you on a hike. Double reward for getting up early!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Come up with a terrible breakfast idea, then get up early and take said bad breakfast with you on a hike. Double reward for getting up early!

Alas, that plan has a fatal flaw.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Well then you have no right to be jealous of your friends!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Well then you have no right to be jealous of your friends!

I said I was envious, not jealous.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Dyed my hair and shaved more. I'm much happier now that I got rid of a lot of the bulk on the right.

gently caress yeah purple hair don't care

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Desmodus rotundus posted:

Dyed my hair and shaved more. I'm much happier now that I got rid of a lot of the bulk on the right.

It goes very well with your eyes and jacket!

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

I love all of this

I miss my purple hair

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Adore the hair!!

I like to believe that I have balance in my life, as I had both Oreo and KitKat icecream.. twice today. That's not the balance, the balance is pairing it with a 12km run in the freezing rain! That's healthy, right? Hahahaha healthy! Me? That is like impossible or something so why bother!

But seriously, that is one of the best shades of purple I have seen in a long time, kinda plum-y but not dark like you would normally see in plum. I love it. And the shaved looks awesome possum. My hair is hidden under a lime green bandana and isn't coming out for a while.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

I like to believe that I have balance in my life, as I had both Oreo and KitKat icecream.. twice today. That's not the balance, the balance is pairing it with a 12km run in the freezing rain! That's healthy, right? Hahahaha healthy! Me? That is like impossible or something so why bother!

That's awesome. It's been a while since I've gone on a serious run, I need to rebuild my leg muscles through shorter ones so I don't cause permanent damage.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Looks fantastic!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Hi

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I want that gym shirt.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

loving Swole Patrol out in force.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im a cow boy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Everyone with pets, please give them extra cuddles and attention.

My cat Neko passes away today suddenly from what appears to have been a heart attack. He was only 12 and very healthy up until this morning. He died in my arms on the way to the vet.

RIP you amazing kitty.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Picnic Princess posted:

My cat Neko passes away today suddenly from what appears to have been a heart attack. He was only 12 and very healthy up until this morning. He died in my arms on the way to the vet.

RIP you amazing kitty.

He looks like he was a really good cat.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Picnic Princess posted:

RIP you amazing kitty.

Aw, that's terrible. :( My condolences.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

So sorry to hear about Neko. Take good care of yourself! I will squish my parents' cat extra hard tomorrow when I see him for sure!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ixtlilton posted:

He looks like he was a really good cat.

He was. He was super affectionate, always had to be in the same room as one of us, sat on our laps when we came home, and slept under my husband's arm every night. He was the best, sweetest cat in the world. No matter how lovely life got, we always knew we had him to cheer us up. I got him less than a month after we bought our house. It just won't be the same without him here.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

That's a great color! What due is it? Did you have to bleach first? I have super dark hair when I let it grow and I'm always looking for good dye

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Wuz gud goys

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Sociopastry posted:

That's a great color! What due is it? Did you have to bleach first? I have super dark hair when I let it grow and I'm always looking for good dye

I'm not sure of the color but I believe it was a mix of Pravana and urban shock. And yeah I had to do a bleaching about a month or so ago from black and got to go kinda reddish and then did another round of bleach to get this light. I actually am hoping to do one more round in a few months after numerous hair masks and protein treatments to get it healthy again.

Also sorry about your cat PP :( i will give my cats extra hugs tonight for you.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

RIP you amazing kitty.

Oh, no! RIP kitty! :sympathy:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Picnic Princess posted:

He was. He was super affectionate, always had to be in the same room as one of us, sat on our laps when we came home, and slept under my husband's arm every night. He was the best, sweetest cat in the world. No matter how lovely life got, we always knew we had him to cheer us up. I got him less than a month after we bought our house. It just won't be the same without him here.

Neko sounds incredibly special. I'm so sorry. :(

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Picnic Princess posted:

RIP you amazing kitty.

Neko-chan noooooo!

I'm really sorry for your loss.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Look at this pro rear end catte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I'm sorry for your loss :( I don't know what I'd do if I lost either of my cat bro's.

Have some cuteness. This is Beamz

And his brother Gizmo looking goofy.