Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

rudatron posted:

Sorry, I'm not following you. Could you care to explain?

They like me amd are ar that stage where they're too afraid to ask me out.

It's okay! We've all been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Not a Step posted:

Its Battle Royale, but on a train

uh id watch this

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Baloogan posted:

uh id watch this

Maybe every hour the rearmost car gets detached and they have to continually fight their way forward? I dunno.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
conservatism is an elemental force of the universe that can accept no blame

the dems tremble in the face of god

prometheus tells the story of liberals goin to another planet to find health care

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Move to Canada pls

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Not a Step posted:

Maybe every hour the rearmost car gets detached and they have to continually fight their way forward? I dunno.

snowpiercer

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Snowpiercer and Train to Busan are my favorite movies about people fighting their way from the back of a train to the front of a train.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

HIJK posted:

It was the cool HOPE bumper sticker with the cool Obama logo printed as the cool period to the cool HOPE that made all those cool moneydollars.

Because HOPE was cool. And sellable. And super profitable.

But why have a period when you can have an exclamation point?

JEB!

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Tunicate posted:

But why have a period when you can have an exclamation point?

JEB!

GUACAMOLE LANDSLIDE

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/860720383867199488

Man this worked brilliantly the first time.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Is it okay to hex a nazi? How anti-fascist witches are mobilizing under Trump.

VICE posted:

Waging spiritual war on metastasized autocracy is slow and constant work, a generations-long project without an easy end point, which the Yerbamala Collective acknowledges. "I wouldn't say YMC is moving toward a goal, but more of an alchemy of turning poo poo (fascism) into gold (queer futurity)," one member said. "We are invested in a participatory, collaborative craft in which the spells work best when they simultaneously disrupt fascist energies while creating an open channel for healing to take place in marginalized communities."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i loved the four months or so where hillary clinton was invisible and doing nothing. i want them back

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

quote:

On the third page, in giant font, the collective proclaimed with unpunctuated urgency, "YOU WILL NOT WIN EVEN IF YOU KILL US WE WILL HAUNT YOU OUR GHOSTS WILL KILL YOUR DOG."
I think that highlights just how crazy and nasty these people are.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

A shame that Hitler saw this coming and prepared accordingly.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am on the side of the witches.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
and people said harry potter didn't teach people how to use magic

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

when the hell did believing in literal magic become a thing in the secular left?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dapper_Swindler posted:

when the hell did believing in literal magic become a thing in the secular left?

These people were never in the "secular left".

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

middle-aged wiccans who advertise their meetings in papyrus font has never been "a thing" in any circle

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

D_S read a clickbait essay by a feminist man who lets his wife gently caress other men and now thinks that's a normal part of modern feminism.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

which is true, cuck 4 life here

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

an actual dog posted:

D_S read a clickbait essay by a feminist man who lets his wife gently caress other men and now thinks that's a normal part of modern feminism.

i dont think its part of normal feminism and that article is toxic as gently caress to sex positive feminism. i just thought it was a sad yet funny situation. the wife is clearly just using it as an excuse to cheat on him because she knows he is an idiot and would believe it and he is a empty vessel and gullible idiot who probaly hates himself but desperately wants to belive he is being a "stand up guy" and "woke" because he desperately wants to be validated by idiot liberals online.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

actually it's because the guy gets off hearing his wife talk about loving other guys. it's not that complex lol

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

cannot believe these people

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

passionate dongs posted:

cannot believe these people

Man, that botox really worked wonders for Hillary. Not nearly enough wonders, mind you, but wonders all the same. She looks terrible here.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Personally I am awaiting the day when aliens come to earth, beat up all my school and internet enemies and then declare me, something awful poster ate poo poo on live tv, king of earth leaving me magical alien enforcers to secure my rule. Then I'll show you guys, I'll show everyone why you shouldn't have doubted me.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 01:02 on May 7, 2017

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOieU5zh6as

Dore ripping on these frauds brings me much joy.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I'm stupidly paranoid the Dems will run out Mark Cuban, Mark Zuckerberg or Cory Booker leaving us even farther behind

I mean who the gently caress do you even vote for in that scenario? It's a no win.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm stupidly paranoid the Dems will run out Mark Cuban, Mark Zuckerberg or Cory Booker leaving us even farther behind

I mean who the gently caress do you even vote for in that scenario? It's a no win.

we said: it's Her Turn

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Office Surprise Store posted:

we said: it's Her Turn

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/861234700706295814

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lol this is a straight up own zone

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

lol this is a straight up own zone

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/861358660563460096

Katie Halper is awesome.

E: Gonna avoid a double post.

Also this is uh...yeah

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/861317789537193988

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 05:06 on May 8, 2017

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

people made fun of hillary clinton for hiding in the woods after the election when:

1. that's honestly kinda badass
2. it was infinitely preferable to her being loving everywhere, showing off the sourest of grapes and making it obvious that she's learned not a goddamn thing

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
There's nothing badass about recharging in your coffin dude.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

get that OUT of my face posted:

people made fun of hillary clinton for hiding in the woods after the election when:

1. that's honestly kinda badass
2. it was infinitely preferable to her being loving everywhere, showing off the sourest of grapes and making it obvious that she's learned not a goddamn thing

Those people wouldn't have been happy with anything less than Clinton performing seppuku.

Just to be clear, I am one of those people.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Those people wouldn't have been happy with anything less than Clinton performing seppuku.

Just to be clear, I am one of those people.
now that it's clear that she's doing everything she can to stay in the public eye, i am too

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

Its gonna be all three running in the most hell march of primaries. One person from team progressive will also run and the neolibs will form a giant hammer made entirely from money and beat them to death with it.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

this tweet reads like one of POTUS'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Not a Step posted:

Its gonna be all three running in the most hell march of primaries. One person from team progressive will also run and the neolibs will form a giant hammer made entirely from money and beat them to death with it.

Are we as lefty's obligated to vote against of those idiots in the general to make a point?

Vote Green even if it means getting some of their batshit insane policies being brought to the floor?

• Locked thread