Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Just close the thread until something funny happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

we truly are the content locusts

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

Just close the thread until something funny happens.

MODS???

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

OldSchoolCommando is basically Cymelions and Dereks love-child and I'm not sure if he's funny or very very very very very annoying

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Someone should flood the thread with pictures of buns or Kayaks or anime or whatever

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Wuxi posted:

or anime

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Seriously Beet, ever since you got modded I've noticed a dangerous shortage of Kayak-related posts

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

thatguy posted:

What? Why are our archivists not posting Seraph status updates?

Wuxi posted:

OldSchoolCommando is basically Cymelions and Dereks love-child and I'm not sure if he's funny or very very very very very annoying

Why not both?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

Anime is good

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I appreciate reading shitizens get hilariously owned, and I'm not loving going to reddit, so Godspeed goons please keep posting screenshots in this thread. Especially since the shitizens like to delete things after they go south.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Star Citizen: Who archives the archivers?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lechtansi posted:

I appreciate reading shitizens get hilariously owned, and I'm not loving going to reddit, so Godspeed goons please keep posting screenshots in this thread. Especially since the shitizens like to delete things after they go south.

Such FUD! they are the incorruptible keepers of the sacred archives of poopy-head Derek.

On unrelated news oldschoolcommando is now talking about Melania Trump or such. I'm afraid all his investigative prowess is nothing compared to the power of the farce.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 01:00 on May 8, 2017

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

anime is best with pineapples on it, which is pronounced with a soft g

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

trucutru posted:

Such FUD! they are the incorruptible keepers of the sacred archives of poopy-head Derek.

On unrelated news oldschoolcommando is now talking about Melania Trump or such. I'm afraid all his investigative prowess is nothing compared to the power of the farce.

I never read his posts but as long as he keeps ruffling their feathers over there I'm on his team

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Wuxi posted:

Seriously Beet, ever since you got modded I've noticed a dangerous shortage of Kayak-related posts

I know, I'm sorry. I originally dialed it back because I didn't want to be spamming poo poo in the thread if people didn't like it but lately I've just been super busy haha.

also, anime is bad :colbert:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Wuxi posted:

Someone should flood the thread with pictures of buns or Kayaks or anime or whatever

Have an Angel (of Verdun):

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Quavers posted:

new female models in SC confirmed, by Ryan Archer (do not steal)

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

ZekeNY posted:

This helps them identify outsiders of the cult who must be ruthlessly indoctrinated or chased out

The word you're looking for is shibboleth, which is a good one for the Citizens to latch onto next, now that I think about it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

peter gabriel posted:

I never read his posts but as long as he keeps ruffling their feathers over there I'm on his team

Most of the usual suspects appear to be clinically incapable of understanding his points so right now they've gone back to "you derek!" and "gish-galloping fudding cuntifas!", which is their typical behavior.

But at least it has brought me a lot of joy to see a laser-focused argument that goes into excruciating detail be deemed a gish gallop, the complete opposite tactic.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

e: well poo poo, in the time it took me to utilize my amazing paint skills, realyak has made an appearance :(

nawledgelambo fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 8, 2017

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

new thread title

starkebn
May 18, 2004

:classiclol:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm the reddit honeypot that is "getting owned by your own bad posts"

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

:3:

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nawledgelambo posted:

e: well poo poo, in the time it took me to utilize my amazing paint skills, realyak has made an appearance :(

:ducksiren:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

nawledgelambo posted:

this is the realyak of my heart now

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

nawledgelambo posted:

My God... It's full of stars...

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

I know, I'm sorry. I originally dialed it back because I didn't want to be spamming poo poo in the thread if people didn't like it but lately I've just been super busy haha.

also, anime is bad :colbert:

Why is anime bad? You must explain yourself or im doxxing kayak. Kayak is a anime.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Quavers posted:

That movie was actually very good. I need to buy it still thanks for reminding me. It woukd also make a excellent anime.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

grimcreaper posted:

Why is anime bad? You must explain yourself or im doxxing kayak. Kayak is a anime.

Ha Ha, No! He said anime is Blad

I'm dreaming of Star Citizen

http://i.imgur.com/iN7TW6a.mp4

starkebn fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 8, 2017

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

grimcreaper posted:

That movie was actually very good. I need to buy it still thanks for reminding me. It woukd also make a excellent anime.

It was much better than what it ought to be, considering the source (it is better than it). As for an anime... well, check the manga, it's meh at best.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

which one is OldSchoolCmdr and which one is Reddit, obviously the Jaguar looking on is us

http://i.imgur.com/HKqpqNF.mp4

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

qwints on r/starcitizen is really getting a workout today.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Slow_Moe posted:

It's funny how the reddit idiots think they can argue themselves out of having to provide proof for their bullshit. It is eerily similar to freemen-of-the-land trying their faux legalese bollocks to get out of traffic tickets or whatever.

They're Sovereign Star Citizens.

That OSC guy has been slamming them hard on that and they have failed every single time. This is what happens when you step outside of your echo chamber to where real live people exist.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

It's a drat bloodbath!

I never get tired of watching Dolvak get :owned:

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
What happens when OldSchoolCmdr meets the Old School Warlord?

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

no_recall posted:

What happens when OldSchoolCmdr meets the Old School Warlord?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2li90yt&s=5#.WQ_SBYFOmaM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice