Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

roger stone is such a weird loving guy
he did the proud boy initiation at the party too

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly surprised about how badly /pol/ is taking the loss.

Might be because Le Pen did worse than polling suggested, going against both the brexit and trump trend. I wonder what the reason for that is?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
le pen's neice is hot, and theres a certain je ne sais quoi sexuality about the le pens

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stop

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oh hey its bubbles

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok it's decided, bubbles is the only member of the alt right im going to let myself know anything about

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

ok it's decided, bubbles is the only member of the alt right im going to let myself know anything about

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

Guy from Portugal posting about fallen Empires...

"You see Liberals... WE actually won!"

They are not taking this well.

course they arnt, they were hoping for 3 for 3 instead they only got 2 out of 3 sorta. trump is giant laughing stock and failure and le pen burned out and who knows with brexist.

rudatron posted:

Might be because Le Pen did worse than polling suggested, going against both the brexit and trump trend. I wonder what the reason for that is?

same sorta. i think they honestly believe the world will "come to its senses" and do whatever magical race purity bullshit /pol/ likes.

lol jesus. because a bunch of right wing dickheads crying about bullshit will "save the west". but these dipshits dont even believe in western values, they just like stupid right wing myths.

holy poo poo this dudes twitter is a loving gold mine. he wrote a book about how"actualy MLK and the blacks were the bad guys at selma".

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

"mudslimes" wtf

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

"mudslimes" wtf

you havent heard that one before?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

you havent heard that one before?

Yeah, Freep has been tossing that one around for years, possibly decades by this point.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.amazon.com/Paul-Kersey/e/B00FFEXMN8/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

here is his books. you might notice a theme.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
SA anime forums -> 4Chan ->GAMER GATE -> R_DONALD ->ALT-RIGHT -> ?????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
-> trump

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

rudatron posted:

I think they are starting to panic that Trump winning was their high water mark, and they aren't even getting what they want out of him, and now the whole project is doomed.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

It's highly questionable that they even had anything to do with getting Trump elected.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's highly questionable that they even had anything to do with getting Trump elected.

I agree. The melee in California today where some regular MAGA dudes beat up some alt-right/WP guys could be the beginning of the end of that illusion.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

to /pol/ it probably looked like they had genuine influence on the election because they are relatively small despite their large internet presence and they got a shitload of media attention and even a direct response from the clinton campaign

most of these dudes are guys who have basically been tossed away by society (or had never really been given acknowledgement to begin with) so the thought that they might have the ability to influence and control things from their secluded spaces, and emotionally wound the collective of people they feel slighted by in the process, is extremely intoxicating and addictive and they've spent the past seven months thinking that they were responsible for willing the trump presidency into existence and to see le pen not only get beaten but get completely crushed made that fantasy run head first into a wall at 60 mph

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

that said they aren't going away anytime soon because there's still at least four more years of trump golfing and occasionally signing papers

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I hope they bet all their rent money on the UKIP candidate now.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/jessicagottlieb/status/861424022411542529

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Gott lieb uns.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

LIIIIIBBBBBSSSS!!!!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

KiteAuraan posted:

Gott lieb uns.

lmbo

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/status/861487072007397376

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
can someone elxpain

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/861270009296932865

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
people are extremely stupid

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American Vichies.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/petexnasty/stat...er%3D912%23pti1

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Jose posted:

people are extremely stupid

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

mental shortcuts in politics.txt

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Cop dude just filming everything :cop:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

gettin evidence

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
No Bill, no!

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861409494110150656

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

It'll be used to identify people who attended later. It's quite common to film protests now.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/22/londons-super-recognizer-police-force

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bill goes on /tv/ to see if they're talking about the original star trek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

billiam shartner is an old grandpa let him go on /x/ and look at ghost memes if he wants to