Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
they were pushing that stupid virus poo poo for like 3 months and nothing ever happened with it

classic ccp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010
new gimmick

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004761/201704260100/

I am back from vacation all you mean people who doubt me are DEAD!!!

NSFW

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
quick question is there something about this thread that makes the vets have brokebrains or is that all the fleet ops

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Can't say I ever thought I'd see a jizzed on picture of The Mittani ITT

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

vyst posted:

Your new av sucks poo poo. Much like gbs

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

orange juche posted:

Your new av sucks poo poo. Much like gbs

Much like all of my other ones, I didn't pay for it. Made some gbs nerds mad when I was busting the krust.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

vyst posted:

stunt's mad that we shot the poo poo out of his carrier when he rolled into Delve while not blue.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

vyst posted:

Much like all of my other ones, I didn't pay for it. Made some gbs nerds mad when I was busting the krust.

why's that picture popular anyway, is it just "lol funny face" that they ran into the ground like cheesy poofs

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Good Dumplings posted:

why's that picture popular anyway, is it just "lol funny face" that they ran into the ground like cheesy poofs

Pretty much, gbs is less funny, shittier reddit at this point.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

cum

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

are there any decent MMOs that are coming out anytime soon?

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Crowfall looks promising. It's in pre-alpha currently, but they are planning on releasing it in a playable beta state at the end of the year. Still a long way to go before its official release, but I'm keeping an eye on it for sure.

Multilake fucked around with this message at 11:58 on May 7, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

vyst posted:

um, goonsir, i believe if you refer to the red text in your 'tar, you would learn that you cannot, in fact, bust the krust

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You're chat client sucks.

Also so does responding to things two pages ago.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Reverand maynard posted:

are there any decent MMOs that are coming out anytime soon?

trick question, MMOs are all bad

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

um, goonsir, i believe if you refer to the red text in your 'tar, you would learn that you cannot, in fact, bust the krust

ChickenWing posted:

trick question, MMOs are all bad

I think you two are on to something here...

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
The thing is MMO's like all games, have a fixed life cycle. Sandbox's just have more replay-ability than theme-parks. The problem is the original concept of the MMORPG is that you make your own story, it is your adventure. When your a boring and uninteresting grinder of lack luster content, that story does not hold that much appeal. EVE has managed to maintain an illusion that you can aspire to be more than this with our grand wars, intrigues, and meta politics. Goons arguably saved this game from obscurity and damnation years ago because it gave people a different way in how sandboxes could be played in.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
So, I'm having fun running around in a destroyer shooting things with laser beams. I'm making a fair amount of money harassing miners and killing PvE things.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
looking for eve online playing girlfriend. hit me up, my in game name is SIEGFRIED COHENBERG. i like big women if you know what i mean ;)

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

looking for eve online playing girlfriend. hit me up, my in game name is SIEGFRIED COHENBERG. i like big women if you know what i mean ;)

I thought you were dating a girl that played eve

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

I thought you were dating a girl that played eve

so what

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

did you ever tell her that you are a suicide ganker

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

if you're looking for an E-GIRLFRIEND you may wanna stop blubbering about highsec citadels, that isn't very attractive

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

if you're looking for an E-GIRLFRIEND you may wanna stop blubbering about highsec citadels, that isn't very attractive

ill blubber anything even if i don't agree, or even if it's a bold faced lie if it hurts ccp in any way possible

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 8, 2017

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

OpticalRape posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

See you space cowboy.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

VideoGames posted:

See you space cowboy.

I'm sorry if it's unproductive to just keep asking people to explain opaque EVE poo poo to me and I'm not trying to make a habit out of it but what is even NSFW or objectionable about that killmail.

Also, do you guys still accept goons curious to try out the game for a few weeks, to learn the ropes of the game and maybe get used as cannon fodder in a fight?

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Also, do you guys still accept goons curious to try out the game for a few weeks, to learn the ropes of the game and maybe get used as cannon fodder in a fight?

Karmafleet is still a thing, but I don't know their stance on Alpha's joining (assuming you'd be using an Alpha account).

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I'm sorry if it's unproductive to just keep asking people to explain opaque EVE poo poo to me and I'm not trying to make a habit out of it but what is even NSFW or objectionable about that killmail.

You were lucky you did not see the picture that I edited out. It was a gross picture of what I assume was the poster having ejaculated on a picture of TheMittani. That is what caused the month long probation.

Also, please always ask questions! Questions are good!

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

VideoGames posted:

You were lucky you did not see the picture that I edited out. It was a gross picture of what I assume was the poster having ejaculated on a picture of TheMittani. That is what caused the month long probation.

Also, please always ask questions! Questions are good!

Thank you for deleting this before I could read / see it.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
VG it feels like ages since I gave you my hulk for your collection. I hope you are well and still enjoying video games.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Ad by Khad posted:

VG it feels like ages since I gave you my hulk for your collection. I hope you are well and still enjoying video games.

It has been ages my friend! I have been an EVE online player for over a year now! And I am still hugely grateful for the hulk. :D

I am still occasionally off and mining when I can. I will be moving to a better place in the future, and once I have done this my video gaming time should rise dramatically. I'll finally be able to complete and finish all the things I have dreamt about :D

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

VideoGames posted:

It has been ages my friend! I have been an EVE online player for over a year now! :D

:stare: Holy gently caress time flies.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ill blubber anything even if i don't agree, or even if it's a bold faced lie if it hurts ccp in any way possible

man and i thought we were jaded about ccp

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Orions Lord posted:

Thank you for deleting this before I could read / see it.

Read my post after the banned one, it goes into detail.

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

VideoGames posted:

It has been ages my friend! I have been an EVE online player for over a year now! And I am still hugely grateful for the hulk. :D

I am still occasionally off and mining when I can. I will be moving to a better place in the future, and once I have done this my video gaming time should rise dramatically. I'll finally be able to complete and finish all the things I have dreamt about :D

Mine in the rorqual VG, collect the rocks.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

man and i thought we were jaded about ccp

I recently petitioned ccp about a bug and their response was to "never be in a fleet while ganking" or "have everyone exempt from fleet warp always" and that it's the individual's fault for accidentally doing this unlisted 'exploit' because they should know better.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

I recently petitioned ccp about a bug and their response was to "never be in a fleet while ganking" or "have everyone exempt from fleet warp always" and that it's the individual's fault for accidentally doing this unlisted 'exploit' because they should know better.

Ignorantia juris gaming mechanics non excusat. :thermidor:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Dalael posted:

Ignorantia juris gaming mechanics non excusat. :thermidor:

ya whatever that nerd poo poo means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ya whatever that nerd poo poo means

Ignorance of the law gaming mechanics is not an excuse.

• Locked thread