Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Sir this is the lol at the president thread not the lol at you thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Snatch Duster posted:

lol just lol

i'm not a magaer. however i am an accelerationist and if you aren't by now hahahahaha loving lol

My dude

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Sir this is the lol at the president thread not the lol at you thread

But he's an accelerationist. One who defends Donald Trump in the LOL thread.

:lol:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

But he's an accelerationist. One who defends Donald Trump in the LOL thread.

:lol:

if you think my posts are defending trump then lol

go back to cspam you goblin this is gbs.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
yeah go defend trump in the d&d or whatever. let me lol at ugly orange man

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Still loling over here at President Donkald Juicebox Trump sorry

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you bitch babys can't lol at how trump became president then you don't deserve to lol at trump being president

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

if you bitch babys can't lol at how trump became president then you don't deserve to lol at trump being president

I'm just lolling at emirica in general

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
still gonna be over here lolin at President Donal Jansport Trump sorry

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

well why not posted:

current sidebar image of /r/the_donald

(hope that link's ok it's technically an image host)

At what stage is that community to be declared a hate movement? It literally glorifies murder in this image.

I mean, lol.

Not only does it glorify mass murder, it glorifies religious hate. iirc that black structure is their most holy thing and that's what they pray to.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

still laughing at donald jonald tronald

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Not only does it glorify mass murder, it glorifies religious hate. iirc that black structure is their most holy thing and that's what they pray to.

inside of it is a moon rock

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

inside of it is a moon rock

Well at least they're praying to something that exists lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Well at least they're praying to something that exists lol

idk mang praying to anything is strange, even moon rocks.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing that makes sense to pray to is Coyote

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

ReelBigLizard posted:

Thank you, we're playing for the long-range punchlines. Let you boys over there tire yourselves out and just sucker punch you at the end with the hard lols.

:britain:

Young Brits grew up thinking they could study and work abroad with no hindrance, old people put a stop to that.
"You're staying on this island. With us."

lol

NotWearingPants posted:

What does HMBOL stand for again? I forget already.

A penguin I think?

Jose posted:

my parents terminally ill neighbour voted for brexit and died 2 months after the vote

lol?

What does the headstone say?
"Après moi le recluse"

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 16:22 on May 8, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mr Havafap posted:

Young Brits grew up thinking they could study and work abroad with no hindrance, old people put a stop to that.
"You're staying on this island. With us."

lol

my parents terminally ill neighbour voted for brexit and died 2 months after the vote

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
This is lol from the deep-lol vein:

Trump starts the day tweeting about Yates and Obama. Blaming Obama for hiring Flynn (no mention of Obama firing him.)

Now, three former Obama administration officials are telling the press (I mean right now) that during the three-hour ninety-minute meeting between Obama and President-elect Trump (in the 48 hours after Trump was elected), Obama warned Donald Julia Trump about Flynn's compromised status as well as Kim Jong Un's likely attempts to test Trump's new administration.

Obama warned Trump about Flynn and Russian diplomat Kislyak, to his fat orange face. Trump hired Flynn to be National Security Advisor anyway.

LMFAO

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 16:25 on May 8, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

Lol owned

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

I guess I can respect the "I'm hosed, gently caress you!" vote at least as much as the FYGM vote.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

maybe you should put me on ignore you bitch baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdN8y21z9Dk

here is the president telling a joke

Don't skip this. Trump has a pretty funny meltdown.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dr. Faustus posted:

This is lol from the deep-lol vein:

Trump starts the day tweeting about Yates and Obama. Blaming Obama for hiring Flynn (no mention of Obama firing him.)

Now, three former Obama administration officials are telling the press (I mean right now) that during the three-hour meeting between Obama and President-elect Trump, Obama warned Donald Julia Trump about Flynn's possible compromised status as well as Kim Jong Un's likely attempts to test Trump's new administration.

Obama warned Trump about Flynn and Russian diplomat Kislyak, to his fat orange face. Trump hired Flynn to be National Security Advisor anyway.

LMFAO

See, that's how you play 11-dimensional chess.

Obama: "Hey Donald, we think Flynn is a Russian agent. You wouldn't want a Russian agent helping you, right? So don't hire him."

This way, even in the unlikely event that Trump isn't compromised, he'll hire him anyway since there was no way Trump would do something that Obama told him to.

Now all we need is Trump to freak out and escalate the situation which I'd guess will happen sometime this evening once there's no one around to stop him.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Obama's plan to destroy America as a double-secret stealth Muslim was to feed Trump sound advice and then sit back on a beach and LOLing towards Mecca as Trump does the exact opposite of everything he was told.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Feminasty Slut posted:

I guess I can respect the "I'm hosed, gently caress you!" vote at least as much as the FYGM vote.

no he thought the country would be better off outside the EU even though he knew he wasn't going to be alive to see it

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Jose posted:

The EPA just fired half its science board lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AHhc7DTIsg

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's pretty clear Trump doesn't swim in cash and that his fortune depends highly on how much fools will valuate his poo poo assets, and how much that covers the massive debts he has with banks and Russians

do you suppose someone had to sit donald trump down and warn him not to pull his "i only feel like paying you 70% of what we agreed" poo poo with the russian mafia

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerite posted:

do you suppose someone had to sit donald trump down and warn him not to pull his "i only feel like paying you 70% of what we agreed" poo poo with the russian mafia

naw that is an old school construction strategy that even the smallest companies/general contractors pull

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

Mar-a-lago year membership is $400k.

lol just lol if you think trump isn't filthy loving rich ahaha

you literally have to be a retard to think he isn't

trump is rich it's just his ego demands that everyone believe he's a millionaire (he's probably in the 100 million networth region).

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

trump is rich it's just his ego demands that everyone believe he's a millionaire (he's probably in the 100 million networth region).

uhhhh lmao

you seriously gonna debate that he isn't worth billions from his properties alone?

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

Shadow0 posted:

Lol at the idea that I, not having any particular reason to know much about the various White House staff and positions, still probably know more about them than the President of the United States.

On nov 9 I fumed "that guy could spend 30 minutes on the Potus entry on Wikipedia and probably learn something"
Today i know this to be literally true, and I laugh at the idea of him spending a whole half hour on it.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

shut the gently caress up snatch duster, the stupid assholes thread is the other one

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

uhhhh lmao

you seriously gonna debate that he isn't worth billions from his properties alone?

Term of the day: "Negative net worth"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Efexeye posted:

shut the gently caress up snatch duster, the stupid assholes thread is the other one

put me on ignore then like a bitch

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

no see ignoring the dumb fucks is what got us in this mess

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Oh so now they're accelerationists who knew all along trump was a god damned retard. lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

uhhhh lmao

you know he owes lots and lots of money right.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Lol everybody knows rich people money doesn't work like normal people money.

e: goes double for rich people debt

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Get a load of this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Snatch Duster posted:

uhhhh lmao

his properties are worth billions but he's probably got a ton of debt funneled around in crazy ways

he also lies his rear end off about stuff he owns, but most people never bother to fact check. He claimed that his NYC penthouse was waaaaay larger than it really is http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/donald-trump-penthouse-new-york-size-worth.html