Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Panfilo posted:

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME
FANTASIES ARE FINE WHEN IT'S SILENT I'LL BET
KEEPING SEX WEIRDS OFF THE INTERNET
BUT IT'S REPULSIVE, REVOLTING, AND WRONG
BLUEING AND BLUEING ALL DAY LONG
THE WAY THAT A SMURF DOES
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
GIVEN GOOD MANNERS YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

erm, right. thanks for that, i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

If Metroid Prime 2 and Tim Burton's Batman have taught me anything, it's that purple is the devil's colour :colbert:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Gloryhold It! posted:

Metzen has a definite corruption fetish. Like real goddamn obvious. Just look at Sylvanus, Kerrigan, and Widowmaker, all sexy lady ranger types who got corrupted. Probably like 6 that I don't know about because gently caress diving into blizzard lore.
It's hard to tell whether sexy corrupted lady ranger is a specific fetish or just the result of him being incapable of writing anything that isn't mild variations on the same theme game after game - like every script he touches is suddenly infected with at least three corruptions and a betrayal. That said, Diablo 3 once again is sexy lady ranger gets corrupted.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

erm, right. thanks for that, i guess

that what I imagine Wonkas reaction to the oompa asides should have been too

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 02:03 on May 8, 2017

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

It's hard to tell whether sexy corrupted lady ranger is a specific fetish or just the result of him being incapable of writing anything that isn't mild variations on the same theme game after game - like every script he touches is suddenly infected with at least three corruptions and a betrayal. That said, Diablo 3 once again is sexy lady ranger gets corrupted.

Also sexy corrupted ranger ladies is the theme of the entire first act of Diablo II

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Ghostlight posted:

It's hard to tell whether sexy corrupted lady ranger is a specific fetish

Not really

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The fact that they are all sexy rangers, kerrigan included, makes it more obvious it is

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
100% chance that Chris Metzen cranks his hog to purple corrupted ladies all the time

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Improbable Lobster posted:

100% chance that Chris Metzen cranks his hog to purple corrupted ladies all the time

What was his favorite episode of Babylon 5? The Geometry of Shadows

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Does Blizzard ever have evil dudes get corrupted by the light like Kylo Ren and turn all holy and poo poo?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

Cranks his hog lmfao

That's wonderfully juvenile and every time I see that phrase it cracks me up.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rough Lobster posted:

Does Blizzard ever have evil dudes get corrupted by the light like Kylo Ren and turn all holy and poo poo?

No, whenever it's a dude it's always poo poo like ghosts or purple laser beams or wizard magickz. Occasionally they're blue instead of purple like Arthas, but they're usually purple and always evil.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Not having followed any Blizzard games for years and years, when I hear "corrupted ranger" my first thought is an employee of the National Park Service that is on the take.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Not having followed any Blizzard games for years and years, when I hear "corrupted ranger" my first thought is an employee of the National Park Service that is on the take.

Given current events, i was thinking about the one dude in the NPS who supports Trump

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Who invented "sex weirds"? Is that a Pick thing?

I thought it was Bill Watterson

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Someone thought it was a good idea to make noted thin-skinned whiny rear end in a top hat, Black Baby Goku an IK of Imp Zone.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811724&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819511

An admin called him out on his abuse of IK powers and use of the cuck meme when requesting probes. BBG predictably melts down and does a perma-banme, in the post claiming that it's because the forums are "just too slow and boring now." This guy got banned because someone asked him to stop saying "cuck" and couldn't handle even the smallest of mod powers and took the sword over it :laffo:

bradzilla has a new favorite as of 12:49 on May 8, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

bradzilla posted:

Someone thought it was a good idea to make noted thin-skinned whiny rear end in a top hat, Black Baby Goku an IK of Imp Zone.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811724&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13

An admin called him out on his abuse of IK powers and use of the cuck meme when requesting probes. BBG predictably melts down and does a perma-banme, in the post claiming that it's because the forums are "just too slow and boring now." This guy got banned because someone asked him to stop saying "cuck" and couldn't handle even the smallest of mod powers and took the sword over it :laffo:

Ok the first thread is nonsense and so is the second. idgi but I don't think I'm drunk enough to understand this. BBG just requested a perma or what?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Black Baby Goku is my friend and his only problem is that his heart is too big for this callous land

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He was permad several times, but never stayed banned for long.
lowtax_powercucked.txt

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

du -hast posted:

Ok the first thread is nonsense and so is the second. idgi but I don't think I'm drunk enough to understand this. BBG just requested a perma or what?

it looks bradzilla seems mad that cabbagepots got probated for 11 years

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

it looks bradzilla seems mad that cabbagepots got probated for 11 years

actually it's just funny that bbg perma'd himself over cuck because he sucked

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

bradzilla posted:

actually it's just funny that bbg perma'd himself over cuck because he sucked

that's not quite the reason you dingus

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

everyone pile on the mean jokeman!

guys??

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
BBG was a pretty poo poo poster. Hopefully this perma sticks. Not holding my breath though.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

that's not quite the reason you dingus

Enlighten us

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

You have to be Mensa material to understand, sorry.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

You have to be Mensa material to understand, sorry.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You have to equip the Mensa materia. It allows you to cast Fire 2, Thunder 2, and Ice 2. Post when the tail is up

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

FactsAreUseless posted:

You have to equip the Mensa materia. It allows you to cast Fire 2, Thunder 2, and Ice 2. Post when the tail is up

But then the post will counter attack!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

when're you gonna un-perma BBG?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Was BBG the guy either Lowtax or his wife permabanned and then some admin reversed it because they were friends?

E: oh well see there you go

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Considering BBG requested it and his reason was "I'm bored with these slow dead forums" even if the perma was reversed it'd be really hard for him to ever post here again without immediately being shat on for being such a thin-skinned crybaby

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kelp Me! posted:

Considering BBG requested it and his reason was "I'm bored with these slow dead forums" even if the perma was reversed it'd be really hard for him to ever post here again without immediately being shat on for being such a thin-skinned crybaby

Sure. That'll stop him. Yes.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

he would just go back to posting in his imp zone hugbox with guys like

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

when're you gonna un-perma BBG?

this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Sure. That'll stop him. Yes.

I don't think it'll stop him, in fact I'm all for keeping publicly humiliated/ridiculed posters around, it's always hilarious to watch, like when W98 posts threads in GBS

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Kelp Me! posted:

I don't think it'll stop him, in fact I'm all for keeping publicly humiliated/ridiculed posters around, it's always hilarious to watch, like when W98 posts threads in GBS

No one is going to do that though. He's done banmes and a permaban in the past for the same reason and come back.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

Is he back?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Give it time. Even ZDR seems reluctant to just reverse the perma so soon. Again.

He had a similar meltdown when told to using human being and retard around the forum.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bradzilla posted:

he would just go back to posting in his imp zone hugbox with guys like

this

The mean streets of PYF are no safe space for hugbox clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bradzilla's home forum is QCS so his perceptions and opinions may be a little skewed