Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Saint Drogo posted:

Lol everybody knows rich people money doesn't work like normal people money.

e: goes double for rich people debt

yeah a big lol was in that documentary by the johnson and johnson heir about the children of the rich and he interviews ivanka and it was during one of the big trump bankruptcies and the donald points to a hobo and tells her that guy is worth more than him (as they were walking from their limo into a giant building with his name on it).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

uhhhh lmao

you seriously gonna debate that he isn't worth billions from his properties alone?

You know it's not really his until he pays his debts, right? Right?

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Holy poo poo:

Dr. Faustus posted:

This is lol from the deep-lol vein:

Trump starts the day tweeting about Yates and Obama. Blaming Obama for hiring Flynn (no mention of Obama firing him.)

Now, three former Obama administration officials are telling the press (I mean right now) that during the three-hour ninety-minute meeting between Obama and President-elect Trump (in the 48 hours after Trump was elected), Obama warned Donald Julia Trump about Flynn's compromised status as well as Kim Jong Un's likely attempts to test Trump's new administration.

Obama warned Trump about Flynn and Russian diplomat Kislyak, to his fat orange face. Trump hired Flynn to be National Security Advisor anyway.

LMFAO

Holy poo poo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hammerite posted:

Republican Party: how many layers of small-minded ignorance are you on

Charles C. W. Cooke: I'm the editor of National Review Online.

Republican Party: you are like a little baby. watch this

Genuine LOL from me, friend

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The emoluments clause of the Constitution of the United States of America has empaneled a Grand Jury.
Also that treason Grand Jury.

All the Grand Juries. All the lols.

Trump White House response to Obama news:

Yeah, Obama told us about Flynn, BUT:

"We honestly thought it was just light-hearted talk, a lol between friends. Like, who would think Obama was serious?!"
"If Obama cared so much about Flynn why did he give him security clearance?" This is routinely renewed by the DIA, a military process and not a cabinet-level renewal which the Trump administration is responsible for to make him NSA.

The Trump administration still does not understand how government works (see all the Trump people kicked out because they couldn't get their own security clearance, or how they fired Yates for warning them about Flynn, or how they want to blame Yates for their own leaky WhiteHouse and Trump actually tweeted this hours ago.)

I can't wait for Spicey to be asked about this! The lols. The lols, people. (Today is going to be wonderful.) There is just so much... I can't wait for them to harp on Susan Rice today, too. OMFG it's so transparently dumb.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This is the lol thread, not the arguing with idiots like it's cspam thread.

Please,

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they fired yates because she said she wouldn't defend the muslim ban in court (which you'll recall was squashed easily. twice). which is more lol worthy than the flynn thing.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Lol that dust snatcher doesn't even have the courage to admit he's a Trumper

If you aren't a maga-man explain why you get so mad about this thread every few dozen pages

Its obv that you read every post but you only occasionally pop in to poo poo it up, what criteria is required for you to feel it's your duty to step in?

Also if you respond to this you're admitting your a big poopy dumbohead (bet he'll respond anyway and that's a pre-emptive lol, boys)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Obama: You know Flynn? The guy with the dyed hair and lousy skin? We had to fire him because he's a Russian asset.

Donald Julius adjusts hearing aid: you had to hire him because he's an asset eh? Done and done.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

they fired yates because she said she wouldn't defend the muslim ban in court (which you'll recall was squashed easily. twice). which is more lol worthy than the flynn thing.
The thing about that is that she all but said that if they had written it slightly differently she could and would have defended it. She was basically saying, "You idiots can't write an EO. Get someone who knows how to do it. It's not defensible as it is. Throw me a bone here, assholes."
Then they fired her because they don't know how the government works!

LOL

Also, lol if you think her fingering Flynn had nothing at all to do with it (not saying you think that, btw.)

It's a great lol that makes today truly an amazing day. I am so glad I have Mondays off.

EDIT: The news from the House Reps who voted to repeal the ACA going home for recess is also getting spicey.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

Obama: You know Flynn? The guy with the dyed hair and lousy skin? We had to fire him because he's a Russian asset.

Donald Julius leans in closely and whispers: But her emails...

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
The Yates thing is a lol cause Nixon did the same poo poo, furthering the impeachment comparisons between the two.

And she was fired cause she said the ban would lose in court and it wouldn't be worth her time defending it and she got proven right lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/861558426601697280

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/861612314218377216

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/861611493825105921

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

The Yates thing is a lol cause Nixon did the same poo poo, furthering the impeachment comparisons between the two.

And she was fired cause she said the ban would lose in court and it wouldn't be worth her time defending it and she got proven right lol
Another comparison to Nixon: It was Bork who finally did Nixon's dirty work and Bork paid for that when he was put forth as a SCOTUS nominee. The Right-Wingers I work with think Gorsuch is perfect payback for the horrible dirty work the Demonrats did to the great guy Bork. I try to tell them that at least Bork got a hearing but that means nothing to them. TREASON!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

bork was also insane.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Obama was well known for his pranks and general japery

Whenever he okay'd a drone strike and they watched the video footage, he would rip a fart right as the missile detonated

He would frequently draft joke executive orders and sign them, but instead of signing his name he would write "B-Rock the Islamic Shock Hussein Superallah Obama"

Sometimes he wouldn't show up for work and when they sent someone to his room to check on him, he'd pretend they just caught him jerkin it

Real funny guy, that Obama

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

bork was also insane.
But it was... his turn!

lol

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/847766558520856578?lang=en

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 17:45 on May 8, 2017

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/pourmecoffee/status/861613021810089985

lol

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

It'd only be a bigger lol if she was painted like the statue of liberty or had an uncle sam beard

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

"It's true that President Obama made it known that he wasn't exactly a fan [of General Flynn]... If President Obama was truly concerned, why did he not suspend General Flynn’s security clearance?”- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer

lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The lols are coming from inside the Obama campaign.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ITT half a dozen posters pretend to be Donald J Trumps personal accountants

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

ITT half a dozen posters pretend to be Donald J Trumps personal accountants

ITT some douche shitposts and produces no lols.

Fly away, troll. You're not wanted here.

Also:

NotWearingPants posted:

This is the lol thread, not the arguing with idiots like it's cspam thread.

Please,

:same:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nocheez posted:

ITT some douche shitposts and produces no lols.

Fly away, troll. You're not wanted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONpD32TrQ-M

i presonally like the idea that our president is a WWE star

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

i presonally like the idea that our president is a WWE star

2013 WWE Hall of Fame member you mean

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You'd have to be kind of stupid to get an SA account and be a Trump supporter. You might as well join Stormfront and say you're with ACLU.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Egbert Souse posted:

You'd have to be kind of stupid to get an SA account and be a Trump supporter. You might as well join Stormfront and say you're with ACLU.

Yeah we're such a bunch of lefty SJW ideologues over here with our insistence on "facts" and "reality" and "not killing poors to give billionaires tax breaks"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Egbert Souse posted:

It just requires a desperate need for negative attention. Actually, I think attention-seeking in general is a pretty common trait Trump and his supporters share:

quote:

So how do you know if your child is an attention seeker? According to nobullying.com these are the different types of attention seekers –

Those that fake illness to get attention.
The child that is overly dramatic.
The child that causes harm to another person just to play the hero in the situation.
The child that puts themselves as the leader in any situation to receive attention.
The child that plays one parent against the other.
The child that acts as though they are super busy and over the top important so that it amazes people that they are able to complete everything on their plate.
The one who pretends to be a victim over the smallest of situations.
Hmmm...

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

gentlemen, do not allow yourselves to be baited away from the lols

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yeah we're such a bunch of lefty SJW ideologues over here with our insistence on "facts" and "reality" and "not killing poors to give billionaires tax breaks"

you mean alternative facts

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

lol that our prez is probably dumb enough to believe this is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

lol that our prez is probably dumb enough to believe this is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY

What a monster

is what im supposed to say

let's see:
qualifies
takes advantage a program
occasionally eats well

i guess fox expects you to desire to see people on food stamps unhappy and hungry

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/861644349905539073

Lol people voted for this to happen to the whole country.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Madcosby posted:

What a monster

is what im supposed to say

let's see:
qualifies
takes advantage a program
occasionally eats well

i guess fox expects you to desire to see people on food stamps unhappy and hungry

I guess. But also it is pretty obviously faked.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Food stamps should only be good for bulk sacks of beans and rice.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

I guess. But also it is pretty obviously faked.

you mean he doesnt eat lobster everyday on $200/month food stamps?!?!?!

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mr Havafap posted:

Young Brits grew up thinking they could study and work abroad with no hindrance, old people put a stop to that.
"You're staying on this island. With us."

lol

A penguin I think?

lol?

What does the headstone say?
"Après moi le recluse"

i was sort of pissed off about them loving my freedom of movement but tbh I'll just apply for a working visa in Germany and that's that

or move to japan

those decrepit fuckers will be the ones suffering when the shortage of EU carers and nurses mean they end up rotting in care homes with maggots growing in their unwiped arse cracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

if you bitch babys can't lol at how trump became president then you don't deserve to lol at trump being president

I am lolling at the entire freaking package my man; this after all is the lol thread, and you are welcome here, as long as you don't harsh the lols as you have been prone to doing in the past.