Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Aaaah, much better..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

https://twitter.com/CeciliaVega/status/861646812561772544

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It's pretty clear your 84% likelihood that Hillary would win the 2016 election was horribly wrong.

Lol at people still thinking nate silver is legit and not a shill HAHAHAHAHA

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

It's pretty clear your 84% likelihood that Hillary would win the 2016 election was horribly wrong.

I know you're very rich etc. etc. but 84% doesn't equal 100% and liklihoods are neither wrong nor right.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Snatch Duster posted:

Not only is that not based off of a poll it's not even based on research he is connected to.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

snatch duster, you're ruining red text titles for everyone. please stop. please clap.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

Oh god I hope this gets brought up in the travel ban appeals

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Not only is that not based off of a poll it's not even based on research he is connected to.

My point is why even listen to nate silver he is a loving idiot who gives a gently caress what he thinks hahahaha

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Snatch Duster posted:

My point is why even listen to nate silver he is a loving idiot who gives a gently caress what he thinks hahahaha

Don't sign your posts

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Don't sign your posts

Good meme bro

But I'm not nate silver :ssh:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

My dude you are making it supremely difficult to lol.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

My dude you are making it supremely difficult to lol.

Bunch of serious sallys in this thread that can't even lol at nate silver hahahahaha

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Snatch Duster posted:

Bunch of serious sallys in this thread that can't even lol at nate silver hahahahaha

I'm gay

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Well this thread sucks now.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Ah it'll be fine. We got 4 more years of powerful lols ahead of us. There's no stopping the lol train.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Minimalist Program posted:

Ah it'll be fine. We got 4 more years of powerful lols ahead of us. There's no stopping the lol train.

V true, always gonna be crazy boring posters around just enjoy th ride

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Got my first ignore on the list, thanks TRUMP!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861637456281690113

Lol at this picture

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Goddamn, he's doing faggotdog.jpg impression again.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm loling that snatch duster is proud of his ignore ranking and probably bought the redtext himself. History's saddest gimmick account.

E: Sad!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bitterandtwisted posted:

I'm loling that snatch duster is proud of his ignore ranking and probably bought the redtext himself. History's saddest gimmick account.

Lol if you think that. Pretty sure I got it from some idiots in pyf because of my trolling of the cosplay threads.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

We can thank all these dumb fucks who think responding to Snatch Duster is a good way to spend the universes limited number of 0s and 1s

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What Trump thought being President would be like circa 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4EdHTqLhQ

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

We are just in a lull of lols.

lol

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Snatch Duster posted:

don't exaggerate your laughs bitch it doesn't make you funny

https://twitter.com/brunelldonald/status/860904263320571905

this is funny - someone publicly admitting "to vote Trump, I forgot myself", and he retweeted it, being an instance of black support

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Someone should let these Trump voters know that Trump is a giant retard. lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

aunt tommi.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

Someone should let these Trump voters know that Trump is a giant retard. lol

they know. they believe that only one of their own can properly represent their interests.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

*Snatch Duster rolls a die; gets a 3*
"There was a 83% chance of getting a different number!!! This die is horribly broken!!!"
*Begins foaming at the mouth*

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol if you think that. Pretty sure I got it from some idiots in pyf because of my trolling of the cosplay threads.

Okay those were some pretty funny trolls. You just need to re-calibrate for this thread though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Shadow0 posted:

"There was a 83% chance of getting a different number!!! This die is horribly broken!!!"

Someone give ole Snatchy a copy of XCOM.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
It makes me sad to think that over 4 out of 5 alternate universes don't have nearly as many lols as we do. I think we should consider setting up some kind of charity and share our over-abundance.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0 posted:

Huffpo had Hillary winning at like 98% lmao

You idiots are seriously trying to deny that MSM and pollster shills like nate silver didn't horribly predict election night? Lmao just LMAO

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

Someone give ole Snatchy a copy of XCOM.

I wish I remember what game it was, but in some game, they had to significantly increase the odds of something succeeding because when a 75% chance thing failed 1 out 4 times, playtesters reported they thought the numbers were wrong.

Edit: It's killing me trying to remember and I have no hope of Googling for it...

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 8, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/861659748059537409

So we now know that the Trump team was told at least four times about Flynn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

Huffpo had Hillary winning at like 98% lmao

You idiots are seriously trying to deny that MSM and pollster shills like nate silver didn't horribly predict election night? Lmao just LMAO

i, too, thought hilary clinton would win.