Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

ambient robot posted:

lmao he changed his Twitter header to this to show how well he's been taking things since the Yates hearing

:sadcoke: :laffo:

Oh my God it's real :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Obsidianheart posted:

I know it's from a page or two ago, but lol at Dolan Jaundice T-Rump's triple-tweet freak-out.

It was actually four he dropped one more after I posted lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The POTUS is a huge retard baby throwing twitter tantrums that amount to shouting "I'm not owned you're owned" at nobody in particular

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ambient robot posted:

lmao he changed his Twitter header to this to show how well he's been taking things since the Yates hearing

:cripes:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

ambient robot posted:

Holy. poo poo.

:lol:

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

ambient robot posted:

Absolutely no loving way.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

ambient robot posted:

he NEEDS to do something to try and control the narrative...and his move is to misconstrue a partial response then double down on his damned Twitter background. :what:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malinois posted:

he NEEDS to do something to try and control the narrative...and his move is to misconstrue a partial response then double down on his damned Twitter background. :what:

You guys lol now, but just watch Trump start to distract everyone from Twitter meltdown.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Well, it was close but we're a little past the hundred day mark, maybe our next idiot president can manage to make his Twitter background a "See there's not conclusive evidence I colluded with a foreign power" self quote a little quicker

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Whatta corncob

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm beginning to suspect that Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, as of January 20th in The Year of Our Lord 2017, may be a retard.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I'd like to think my parents raised me the right way. They taught me that it is never ok to make fun of mentally challenged people. Mom, dad, sorry to disappoint you. I can't stop loving laughing at our literal retard pissbaby president Donald trump.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/861744549160378369

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

indeed

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
to be fair to drumpf, it's a potus tradition

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think Trump is a retarded person. Just a very old person who is going senile like all old people.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

I don't think Trump is a retarded person. Just a very old person who is going senile like all old people.

Going senile just makes it harder for him to hide his mental inadequacies.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he was a dim-witted buffoon who had coasted his way through life by screwing over as many people as he could even before he started going senile.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

wait that isn't some feature of twitter where they can embed a tweet at the top of your feed? he actually had to have that edited in? :psypop:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Haha I'm ready for it this time I knew right away someone photoshopped the same face on to all those white guys

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

wait that isn't some feature of twitter where they can embed a tweet at the top of your feed? he actually had to have that edited in? :psypop:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Not even a token minority smh

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo ban this racist gently caress.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

wwwwwwwwwwwwhat

Jesus loving christ this is

this is incredible

this is beyond a lol

I am gobsmacked

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

well why not posted:

current sidebar image of /r/the_donald

(hope that link's ok it's technically an image host)

At what stage is that community to be declared a hate movement? It literally glorifies murder in this image.

I mean, lol.

To be fair that's an old meme image that I've seen several times on these forums many years ago. They just shopped trump text onto it.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

my new dog posted:

re: tweets: this is no doubt his best tweet, one of the greatest public statements of all time
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377947866641485824

yeah this belongs in a fuckin museum

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

A clear and attainable vision. A laudable change. A good leader.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Please don't sign your tweets, Mr. President.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

ambient robot posted:

holy poo poo

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

my new dog posted:

re: tweets: this is no doubt his best tweet, one of the greatest public statements of all time
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377947866641485824

- Donald J Trump, unprompted.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

With the revelations today and that are surely oncoming, will something actually happen, or will the GOP controlled everything just collectively shrug and go 'I dunno'?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Cacafuego posted:

With the revelations today and that are surely oncoming, will something actually happen, or will the GOP controlled everything just collectively shrug and go 'I dunno'?

I think they're hoping that their base is too entrenched and/or stupid to believe that this is anything other than a poorly executed Dummycrat ploy to make Diplord look bad (and SICK!).

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ambient robot posted:

no loving wa- oh. oh my god ahahhakglahfsdadfkshdj

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Cacafuego posted:

Not really a lol, but yeah nothing will happen because it's team GOP against team DEMS and you gotta take care of your own.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
What are the chances we will see Donald Jane Trump testify on live tv? Is that a thing that might happen at some point? Perhaps during impeachment? Watching Sally Yates own a bunch of idiot old white men who thought they were so smart and good was amazing and I think I'll die of lols if I can watch Donald Juanita Trump do the opposite.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

have donnie and melania been seen together since she retweeted that thing

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

is a republican ragequitting a local TV news interview after two questions close enough to a trump lol?

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Blum-walks-out-of-exclusive-interview-with-TV9-421676713.html