Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Dapper_Swindler posted:

drat he looks bored, plus all the scenes they show are basically on rail segments of the game and you can tell he is just hitting buttons randomly because he doesnt give a gently caress.

I feel like you could make a movie with Harrison Ford and Robert DeNiro where they both play people with Locked-In Syndrome, and they'd still find a way to phone it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I have the terrible feeling that Mike was too deep in the tank for Star Trek to ever give Bab5 a try.

He watched it enough to make a joke about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlV3bsafkq0&t=45s

Earth tones, people!

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Harrison Ford isn't above schlubbing it in Asian commercials shilling video games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVlViaNxAOs

The pure joy and enthusiasm shown in this video is why I ask why he still does poo poo. He clearly doesn't care about it. When was the last time he did an interview and even paid attention throughout the entire thing?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

counterfeitsaint posted:

The pure joy and enthusiasm shown in this video is why I ask why he still does poo poo. He clearly doesn't care about it. When was the last time he did an interview and even paid attention throughout the entire thing?

Idk when was the last time was he on Howard stern?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

vermin posted:

Blade Runner 2049 trailer is out. Should be as soulless as the other reboots from the past few years.

Wait, who is that? No. Oh no! OH NO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

I just watched this trailer and it's like the first one they put out to me. I think it looks neat but then again I don't think Blade Runner is anything special outside of it's style, setting and giving us Shadowrun. It is also hella pretty but the new one looks pretty too. Minus ATARI because that is indeed lame as hell.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it will follow the exact same lame "plot" as tron legacy

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You mean a needless symbolic sacrifice also found in TFA? Then yes.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Harrison Ford agreeing to multiple reboots as a means of killing off all his iconic characters is something I can get behind. They already did the "drat, I'm old!" shtick for Crystal Skull though, so lord knows how Indy 5 will handle killing him.

American Graffiti 3 will be weird.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 07:01 on May 9, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Arcsquad12 posted:

Harrison Ford agreeing to multiple reboots as a means of killing off all his iconic characters is something I can get behind. They already did the "drat, I'm old!" shtick for Crystal Skull though, so lord knows how Indy 5 will handle killing him.

Lightsaber through the chest, every time.

It's gonna make the Regarding Henry sequel super weird.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Arcsquad12 posted:

American Graffiti 3 will be weird.

Someone wake up Peter Weir, we've got Witness 2: An Amish In Manhattan to shoot!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Fugitive 2: killed by a one legged man in an rear end kicking contest

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Captain Lavender posted:

I feel like you could make a movie with Harrison Ford and Robert DeNiro where they both play people with Locked-In Syndrome, and they'd still find a way to phone it in.

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Captain Lavender posted:

ha

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Arcsquad12 posted:

Shia Labouef: Died offscreen or still hanging around?

Maybe the Russians kidnap him early on so he's barely in the movie and everyone can pretend he wasn't going to star in a whole new Indiana Jones franchise. "I HAVE to go to the lost city of Atlantis, Marion! They have our son!"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
It was so weird seeing Harrison Ford in 42 hamming it up as the GM of the Dodgers, he actually gives a poo poo in the movie. Judging from this interview I think he's a baseball fan or at least has an interest in it, because he's actually giving a poo poo while talking to the interviewer.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The Jackie Robinson story is an important one in American History. A shame the movie wasn't very good.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
re: Blade Runner being boring. It's.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A great advice from your favourite screenwriter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-8qtvTlybY

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Paladinus posted:

A great advice from your favourite screenwriter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-8qtvTlybY

what's wrong with his faaaaaaaaaaaace

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

what's wrong with his faaaaaaaaaaaace

It'd be fine if he had normal hair. He looks almost like David Schwimmer to me.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

WampaLord posted:

he looks like the manager of a record store if the record store was in a movie directed by kevin smith

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WampaLord posted:

All Jewish people look the same to you, huh?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

oohhboy posted:

And crashing planes, he likes doing that.

With no survivors

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

priznat posted:

Gillian Anderson ages like the finest wine :allears:

I think she owes her plastic surgeon a massive debt of gratitude.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

The Rabbi T. White posted:

I think she owes her plastic surgeon a massive debt of gratitude.

Have you seen Susan Sarandon? The doctors took 35 years off of her.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
You gotta be careful with that poo poo because it's very easy to cross the line into that weird obvious plastic surgery look which is just kinda ghoulish looking. I'll probably get a couple botox shots absolute tops.

naem
May 29, 2011

Harrison ford pretended to be a space pirate in this low budget space thing one time for his friend George and it BLEW UP and paid millions, and defined the rest of his life, and he's like "gah this is embarrassing" it's great

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Dmitri-9 posted:

Have you seen Susan Sarandon? The doctors took 35 years off of her.

Gillian hasn't just been de-aged, though. She has an entirely different facial shape than what she did 20 years ago.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

naem posted:

Harrison ford pretended to be a space pirate in this low budget space thing one time for his friend George and it BLEW UP and paid millions, and defined the rest of his life, and he's like "gah this is embarrassing" it's great

I always wondered how the meetups with Carry Fisher and Mark Hamilton & friends went down with Harrison Ford. Mark and Carry smile and hug, while Harrison's greeting involves coming in looking disgusted and bitching about something.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Wicker Man posted:

I always wondered how the meetups with Carry Fisher and Mark Hamilton & friends went down with Harrison Ford. Mark and Carry smile and hug, while Harrison's greeting involves coming in looking disgusted and bitching about something.

Depends on whether Hamilton chokes at the plate again. .197 batting average, why the gently caress did the BoSox even sign a contract with him?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

monster on a stick posted:

Depends on whether Hamilton chokes at the plate again. .197 batting average, why the gently caress did the BoSox even sign a contract with him?

lol, gently caress. Need sleep.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

this is the first interesting post in like 25 pages, can we talk about baseball instead of comic book movies?

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 9, 2017

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Schweinhund posted:

this is the first interesting post in like 25 pages, can we talk about baseball instead of comic book movies?

A League of Her Own/Bull Durham/Major League cinematic universe!!

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

priznat posted:

A League of Her Own/Bull Durham/Major League cinematic universe!!

You forgot Field of Dreams and The Natural :colbert:

Fake edit: also the Bad News Bears

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yes, baseball is interesting, and furthermore

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
*shits pants*

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Schweinhund posted:

We had a nice derail about erections and Gillian Anderson's plastic face going for a change. In saying that, cricket is far better than baseball as the sitting around doing nothing but drinking goes for 5 days instead of just 1.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

You forgot Field of Dreams and The Natural :colbert:

Fake edit: also the Bad News Bears

Angels in the Outfield

Joseph Gordon Leavitt was in Angels in the Outfield, he also played Tommy in 3rd Rock From the Sun with John Lithgow, who was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

The Rabbi T. White posted:

We had a nice derail about erections and Gillian Anderson's plastic face going for a change. In saying that, cricket is far better than baseball as the sitting around doing nothing but drinking goes for 5 days instead of just 1.

Checks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83oa1S0x9zI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Someone please break down all the rules violations of the baseball game at the end of 3 Ninjas Kick Back

• Locked thread