Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

perfect opportunity for them to demilitarize and pursue reunification with the one true corea

it still cracks me the gently caress up that north korea still calls itself the people's republic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I mean poo poo, this is loving poetry

https://youtu.be/2BnFh56nqLI

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Perfectly Safe posted:

Evidently, but that doesn't really help me to understand why that question caused him to walk out of the interview. It seemed to be an oddly worded question, for a start.

I mean, I'm perfectly happy to leave it because for all I know that could be the 93rd time the interviewer has asked the guy that question, but I thought maybe someone would actually know what the story is.

In two questions he was walked into a trap and just loving bailed. That's about all you really need to read into it.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

honestly, in a moment of haste I put down the wrong group. I was thinking re up gang and wrote clipse. they are easily my co #1s. pusha T and malice have better verses pound for pound but I like it better when sandman and abliva also get verses in a song

also that dumb intro whenever sandman's about to do a verse

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hi thread, just a little question. Did I just read correctly that the head of the American EPA says that the US should withdraw from the Paris agreement because it is a bad business deal for America?

Is this actually a real thing?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yinlock posted:

it still cracks me the gently caress up that north korea still calls itself the people's republic

YouTube url to the clip of Archer taking down every part of Democratic People's Republic of Korea goes here

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

oliwan posted:

Hi thread, just a little question. Did I just read correctly that the head of the American EPA says that the US should withdraw from the Paris agreement because it is a bad business deal for America?

Yeah that sounds like something he would say. Trump installed a guy who made his career suing the EPA over dumbass Oklahoma's right to shake itself to pieces.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

oliwan posted:

Welcome to the Trump Administration, friend.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
come on and tweet ffs its getting late

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah that sounds like something he would say. Trump installed a guy who made his career suing the EPA over dumbass Oklahoma's right to shake itself to pieces.

yah bigly lols

the guardian posted:

Different factions in Trump’s orbit have clashed over whether the US should pull out. Steve Bannon, Trump’s top strategist, favors withdrawal, as does Scott Pruitt, the EPA administrator, who has called it a “bad business deal for this country”. Rick Perry, the energy secretary, said last month “we probably need to renegotiate” the agreement.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I mean poo poo, this is loving poetry

https://youtu.be/2BnFh56nqLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0Y7mNWVM4

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSp-mKnlRZE vapor

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I was totally offline all weekend and it owned.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

:hf:

finally, a goon with impeccable taste in music

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
O Hai congress

2DCAT fucked around with this message at 13:12 on May 9, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oliwan posted:

trump appoints people who hate their departments to head them because he's trying to dismantle the government

thankfully he's too loving stupid to really pull it off

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump might be tempted to kick his sobriety

https://twitter.com/pedestriandaily/status/861811356265140225

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how could you tell the difference from normal beer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BOOM GOT 'EM

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

amateur hour, call me when cum beer becomes a reality.

*skateboards off into sunset*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

O Hai congress

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oliwan posted:

Koch industries also paid over 3 million to bring him on as EPA sec.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

looks like grand theft auto, is becoming grand theft Reality !!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

of course the dutch have

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/861917707817672705

he's still gonna vote for trumpcare

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol what a bitch

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lorn Wayne posted:

amateur hour, call me when cum beer becomes a reality.

*skateboards off into sunset*

they should cue cum beer?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

come on and tweet ffs its getting late

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

2DCAT posted:

O Hai congress

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Perfectly Safe posted:

I still don't understand this clip. There is presumably some background here. Why does he see that as a challenging question?

maybe we'll find out later this week, the dude interviewing him is an investigative reporter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oliwan posted:

trump is president

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
after trump reveals global warming to be a hoax everyones gonna be like lol this was fabricated

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

ted cruz appears to be going bald and while its fully what he deserves i don't think humanity deserves to see what he looks like with no hair

he'll just go through a forced molting and crawl into another host skinbag with better hair

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: :siren: can confirm, peckerwood has been said aloud in Congress now too.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
... One more branch of government and the peckerwood trifecta will be complete...

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

looking good joementum :thumbsup:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

:siren: :siren: can confirm, peckerwood has been said aloud in Congress now too.

2DCAT posted:

... One more branch of government and the peckerwood trifecta will be complete...

yes YES YES!!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

oliwan posted:

He's also trying to fire as many scientists as he can and replace them with reps from the various industries they're supposed to be regulating. Among other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this is an amazingly toothless and pointless article because mccain isnt allowed to acrually say anything bad about republican policy so he never says what hes for or agaonst just: 1. i was in vietnam and 2. America rulez, we gotta keep rockin

• Locked thread