Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

A brief google search makes it apparent that aside from having racist twitter handle ("it was my nickname at school how can it be racist") our man Colin is a bit of a nutter in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol that shirt, just lol at somebody wearing paul watsons face. At least be the fat one, his show was way better.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Paul Watson has one good photo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

lol that shirt, just lol at somebody wearing paul watsons face. At least be the fat one, his show was way better.

dont kink shame

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
forever frump paul

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what happened to the ron paul fans

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
FRUMP!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
google pron haul

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

what happened to the ron paul fans

split into Bernie or trump fans

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Badger of Basra posted:

split into Bernie or trump fans

the great happening

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Being grifted by internet idiots is the new punk

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

snoremac posted:

This isn't the first time McIness has posted something that makes him look weak and dumb, like when he gave his son an eye rash after being capsicum sprayed and hugging him and saying "Antifa will pay for what they did to my Native American son". Or when he said his wife forced him to sleep on the couch because she supported Hillary.

He has weird issues, would you believe it.

These are cries for help. He's painted himself into a corner.

Jose posted:

napoleon hosed up like a bunch of people thinking he could conquer russia. russia is a poo poo hole that you shouldn't bother conquering even before the fact the weather kills everyone

Fascism's graveyard.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Agag posted:

Fascisms graveyard
I'd argue it's more the graveyard of empires.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Talmonis posted:

I'd argue it's more the graveyard of empires.

That's Afghanistan.

Avoid land wars in either one, though.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
The graveyard of two cool dudes and one Hitler.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cool a useful idiot. so when did milk become a thing. i love milk :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

cool a useful idiot. so when did milk become a thing. i love milk :(

the only place i knew it to be a meme was here on cspam. at the protests/lovely lame riots in berkeley milk was used to wash pepper spray off so maybe that's where it hit the wider audience? i dunno it's pretty lame.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Homeless Friend posted:

yeah the worst part is by far the Paul Joseph Watson shirt.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Admiral Ray posted:

the only place i knew it to be a meme was here on cspam. at the protests/lovely lame riots in berkeley milk was used to wash pepper spray off so maybe that's where it hit the wider audience? i dunno it's pretty lame.

Nah. It's supposed to symbolize "white purity" or some dumb bullshit. Racists are morons and the black guy drinking milk to "trigger" people is even dumber.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DeepDickPizza posted:

Nah. It's supposed to symbolize "white purity" or some dumb bullshit. Racists are morons and the black guy drinking milk to "trigger" people is even dumber.

this is so baffling stupid that i cannot believe you even though i know it's probably true.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
wonder what the rates of fetal alcohol syndrome are within the alt right

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
White racists believe all mud people are lactose intolerant, hence drinking bovine milk as an adult is seen as a sign of our innate superiority.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

this is so baffling stupid that i cannot believe you even though i know it's probably true.

Theres a drive to make everything a racist symbol to make everyone feel ridiculous when trying to talk about the alt right. Remember when the news took a cartoon frog seriously? Theyre hoping for a repeat with :discourse: and chugging milk. The end goal is to drag everyone down into an ironic meme hell. It'll probably work. Pepe is going to make it into real serious accounts of 2016 already.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Deified Data posted:

White racists believe all mud people are lactose intolerant, hence drinking bovine milk as an adult is seen as a sign of our innate superiority.

Idiots from the internet are absolutely going to make 'drinking milk is racist' an actual talking point. Its glorious in its stupidity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Deified Data posted:

...what about the Masai???

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

can't wait til milo ODs on coke in a den of underage boys and all these media fuckos wrote solemn RIPs

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/861946823325487105

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/861997956907618304

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/861998344566190083

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

ya it's pretty funny c-spam had the milk drinker meme but now there's a irl milk drinker meme totally disconnected from c-spam, that will probably overtake it lmao. What a world.

btw I just drank 6 cups of milk and spilled some of that poo poo all over myself oops

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Homeless Friend posted:

ya it's pretty funny c-spam had the milk drinker meme but now there's a irl milk drinker meme totally disconnected from c-spam, that will probably overtake it lmao. What a world.

btw I just drank 6 cups of milk and spilled some of that poo poo all over myself oops

it's almost as if both groups played a lotta skyrim

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Samovar posted:

...what about the Masai???

They don't know anything about anyone is kind of a running theme here.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

insane gun nut kills self with the gun he sucks and fucks. some might call it irony, but not me.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

insane gun nut kills self with the gun he sucks and fucks. some might call it irony, but not me.

turns out he had spoken a lot about suicide too!

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/862024848016629760

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

seeing the chapo guys interact with rl news anchors and pundits will never stop being strange to me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's almost as if both groups played a lotta skyrim

drat i totally forgot it was from skyrim. Well I suppose that's a good thing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Bob Self-Owens.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Unlike Jake Tapper I am super glad Bob is dead and will be worm food.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

who the gently caress is bob owens and did he kill himself on purpose or like an idiot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

Bob Self-Owens.

lol

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

Unlike Jake Tapper I am super glad Bob is dead and will be worm food.

The world may be no better for his passing, but it's certainly no worse.

Jose posted:

who the gently caress is bob owens and did he kill himself on purpose or like an idiot

He was an obnoxious 2nd Amendment enthusiast who was deep into thinly-veiled RaHoWa statements and Blue Lives Matter bullshit, who appears to have domed himself for some reason.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
oh no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

so probably accidentally like a lot of moron gun owners

i need to go out with my uncle shooting sometime since he's got a .22 and a shotgun and uses them on rabbits and deer