Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

luckily Matt Damon Bors will save us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Happy Tuesday!

KamikazeJim
Sep 15, 2006

oh fuck are you seeing this bomb man. ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
https://twitter.com/2dammuslim/status/861766519985930240

Quality relevant content from @2dAmMuslim.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JFVSNxkEI

A What Tinsley's work would look like if he were sober Cartoon.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
This is from Garrison's election art book. Why do conservative cartoonists insist on slapping their political beliefs on dead people?

:fuckoff:

:canada:/BC-pol

quote:

Trumpcare: You Shall Not Pass

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I really want to know how he came to this conclusion.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Electric Phantasm posted:

Branco is one of the biggest Republican kool-aid drinkers among the cartoonists posted in this thread and sincerely believes every single conservative talking point is the truth.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Kirschen makes fun of a man caught eating a cookie after not eating anything for several days in a desperate act of protest. I find it harder and harder to believe that Kirschen hasn't yet asked himself "Are we the bad guys?".

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pakled posted:

Branco is one of the biggest Republican kool-aid drinkers among the cartoonists posted in this thread and sincerely believes every single conservative talking point is the truth.

Oh I know, it's just confusing since I've been hearing conservatives say ACHA is bad too. Unless Branco is only referring about repealing ACA in his cartoon, which seems short sighted.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

At the very least, the metaphor isn't self-negating? Today Branco successfully​ ties his shoes, and not to each other even!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Weirdo posted:

The artist is from Denmark right? From my own experience through relatives and TV shows, they are much more ok with things like nudity and sex scenes in media than we are as North Americans.

Swedish.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
stiglich continues being a turd

beller as well

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

If Obamacare was repealed, Trump would have no more use for you and would drop you off the cliff.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

mac coming out as pro-Corbyn I see

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
anything short of full fascism is terror friendly

The hottest of takes in the land of the free

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The Branco worldview: Whatever Trump Is Doing At This Very Moment Is The Most Correct Option, Also Libs Suck

Don't think about it too hard.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Is it supposed to be a bad thing to have puppies at your graduation?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

duz posted:

Is it supposed to be a bad thing to have puppies at your graduation?

This Strawman University conservative cartoonists keep imagining seems pretty loving awesome.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Did anybody else read the Tea Party guy's quotes in Toby Determined's voice?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Trump could poo poo on Brancos chest and Branco would search through it thinking there must be a present in the steaming pile.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Trogdos! posted:

This is from Garrison's election art book. Why do conservative cartoonists insist on slapping their political beliefs on dead people?
Andy Warhol was a dick to literally everyone, insisted on getting his own way a hundred percent of the time, did shitloads of coke (and claimed he didn't because he rubbed it on his gums rather than snorting) and made it a point to hang out with rich and famous and interesting people.

It's not the worst choice?

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Andy Warhol was a dick to literally everyone, insisted on getting his own way a hundred percent of the time, did shitloads of coke (and claimed he didn't because he rubbed it on his gums rather than snorting) and made it a point to hang out with rich and famous and interesting people.

Also Warhol and Trump both have golden telephones

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hihohe posted:

Trump could poo poo on Brancos chest and Branco would search through it thinking there must be a present in the steaming pile.

He would have it bronzed and displayed proudly in his home because he would know that the turd IS the gift.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I actually roll my eyes at any comic that depicts Trump doing anything but standing there looking bored. ESPECIALLY anything depicting him actually helping anyone. Ever. In any way.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He also had strong actual beliefs, gave to charity, and was a complex man whom some people really loved so yeah: not even close to a Trumpster.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Warhol was also devoutly religious while being tolerant, so yeah, it kinda is.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

Happy Tuesday!

The Facebook comments for this one are precious. :allears:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Cheetos flavored dick has to be a kink for someone.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
My god Stan Kelly is a special kind of rear end in a top hat. Boo I say

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

The Facebook comments for this one are precious. :allears:

whoooole lotta bipartisan point-missin going on ITFCT

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't think it's one of Kelly's best. I prefer his self-insert-ness to be a touch more subtle, like this:

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.

Is that a Bannon rat comforting Putin?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

What the actual gently caress.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Duke Igthorn posted:

He also had strong actual beliefs, gave to charity, and was a complex man whom some people really loved so yeah: not even close to a Trumpster.

Fulchrum posted:

Warhol was also devoutly religious while being tolerant, so yeah, it kinda is.
Oh, absolutely, but the bar is so low when it comes to Ben Garrison portraying historical figures as agreeing with his principles that I will settle for superficial similarities.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I don't think it's one of Kelly's best. I prefer his self-insert-ness to be a touch more subtle, like this:

Is that a dig at Tinsley, or is that just a coincidence?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Silver2195 posted:

I refuse to live in a world where it isn't a gently caress you Tinsley.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favorite part is the "Their annual tradition" comment, implying that he drives drunk and gets arrested every Christmas.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

MelvinBison posted:

What the actual gently caress.

all people and their creator are vermin, a depressing cartoon

frogs are vermin, right ?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Honestly looking forward to 4 years of evil donkey

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Electric Phantasm posted:

"NO, U!"

No really, that's all there is to it.

Silver2195 posted:

It's an entertaining thought, but no it's probably just his playing to character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread