Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

No one ever sat you down and told you that polite coversation is predicated on being friendly, interested in the person you're speaking to, and gently caress I just got trolled but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Better Call Saul was so good last night

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

just get a decent haircut, find some clothes that fit, and relax.
It's really amazing how this is all you really need. The last piece there is the hardest but it gets easier the more you try and fail/succeed.

I'm not a 10/10 but I am very charming and generally interested in the lives of others so I do OK.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Better Call Saul was so good last night

Monologues in BB + BCS are truly amazing every single time. Think of all the incredible scenes they've had every single time a main character just delves into their personality

Man it was tough to see just how badly he's hated jimmy forever while using him for support.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

dating sounds loving awful tbqh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
*furiously scribbling notes under header "HOW TO BE SOCIAL; GOON TIPS" on legal yellow paper*

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im married but feel free to troll me on that post as if i have no interest in women or w/e

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Just grab em by the pussy

What I mean is girls love cats so use them to capture their heart

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im married but feel free to troll me on that post as if i have no interest in women or w/e

Lol you crying marsh?
You crying bc you think we'll call u gay?!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Monologues in BB + BCS are truly amazing every single time. Think of all the incredible scenes they've had every single time a main character just delves into their personality

Man it was tough to see just how badly he's hated jimmy forever while using him for support.

Jimmy's cross of Charles and the resultant meltdown was some seriously great writing and acting

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

*furiously scribbling notes under header "HOW TO BE SOCIAL; GOON TIPS" on legal yellow paper*

It's every goon's right to bang out posts with common sense suggestions and pretend they are great insights only we have attained.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Telling a socially crippled goon to "just be charming" is exactly as helpful as telling a clinically depressed person to "just cheer up," hth

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm really enjoying Better Call Saul, Fargo, and Silicon Valley at the moment, thinking of getting into American Gods as well

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
see what you're doing is you're putting the pussy on a pedestal

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The best I can offer is go to /r/incel and don't end up like that.

.... oh, /r/incel was banned two weeks ago. That's pretty funny.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
between the current slate of television, and the NBA playoffs, my evenings are full of entertainment

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Engage in eye contact. But not constant eye contract. Shake hands firmly. Do not offer her a DVD set of Neon Genesis Evangelion as a first date greeting gift.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

fly casual. But not like... too casual. Have a list of rules but don't write them down and don't act like you're following a list of rules. Be suave but don't be obviously acting like you're trying to be suave. Basically just have an instictive understanding of how to be cool, just like me

Nov 6, 2002

Is Fargo worth getting into?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Engage in eye contact. But not constant eye contract. Shake hands firmly. Do not offer her a DVD set of Neon Genesis Evangelion as a first date greeting gift.

dating the wrong girl, man.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Be a normal human being ans not a goon

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
I find it's very smart to bring business cards on a first date. It looks professional.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah you bring your blue rays of the rebuilds.

Nov 6, 2002

BitterAvatar posted:

I find it's very smart to bring business cards on a first date. It looks professional.

Also, 401k statement and W2.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I say all that and I chatted up a waitress at a pizza parlor about Full Metal Alchemist, so what the gently caress do I know.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah you bring your blue rays of the rebuilds.

If it's true love, she'll accept your 2001 Region 3 fansubs where every sentence ends with "poo poo!".

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Might I interest you in some space runaway ideon, m'lady?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Leperflesh posted:

Telling a socially crippled goon to "just be charming" is exactly as helpful as telling a clinically depressed person to "just cheer up," hth

I think you must have hit post to soon because the other six paragraphs aren't showing up. :confused:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Kalli posted:

The best I can offer is go to /r/incel and don't end up like that.

.... oh, /r/incel was banned two weeks ago. That's pretty funny.

That place. Good lord. Those are the most broken people of any kind I've seen online.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Neil Armbong posted:

That place. Good lord. Those are the most broken people of any kind I've seen online.

death to reddit

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's every goon's right to bang out posts with common sense suggestions and pretend they are great insights only we have attained.

Actually, I'm consistently taken aback when people don't have basic life skills.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hint 1 don't get any advice from the guy who sleeps in a college dorm sized bed

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
One's ability to give advice is directly proportional to the size of their bed. My bed is a California King, therefore I recommend...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hint 1 don't get any advice from the guy who sleeps in a college dorm sized bed

Adolf is so loving 1% that he thinks an 8'x10' bed is puny and laughable. :wtc: do you have an Alaskan mattress on your yacht?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Why does a California king have to be shorter than a regular king? It's horse poo poo

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

Adolf is so loving 1% that he thinks an 8'x10' bed is puny and laughable. :wtc: do you have an Alaskan mattress on your yacht?

Crazy sleeps on a bed of the shattered dreams of a thousand deck hands

Blitz7x posted:

Why does a California king have to be shorter than a regular king? It's horse poo poo

I wonder the same. I love how wide it is but my feet like are nearly hanging off the bed.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
PS I stopped at some gas station out on that i10 and grabbed 6 lbs of boudin links and boudin balls and put it on ice someone point me to a good boudin recipe tia

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
California Kings are longer but narrower than regular Kings. Stop trolling. I am so trolled.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

BitterAvatar posted:

California Kings are longer but narrower than regular Kings. Stop trolling. I am so trolled.

Well poo poo I have had it reversed all along :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
California Kings are two full mattresses together

Much like how it makes you twice the man. Come on folks.

• Locked thread