Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Stexils posted:

hillary clinton, seeking the endorsement of henry kissinger: "i tend to take a balanced approach to foreign policy"

quote:

(relatively speaking)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol of course

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Remember that big cross-media push to discredit pizzagate. Everyone was talking about how it just wasn't real.

Some folks got too close to the truth of what our rulers do in private.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if, when you get a certain amount of money, someone shows up and gives you a magic whistle that summons a magical tornado of child rape to whisk you off to kiddley diddly land Mario 3 style.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
The DNC is raising massive, massive amounts of money to take down Republicans in 2018. Oh? What's that? You want to know the candidates they have to overtake these seats so you can become familiar with them? Well. Um. Hold on another year, that's the last thing we need to worry about. Just give us your money and we pinkie promise you we'll win!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/861968849712939008
White House Director of Social Media (and Trump's former caddy) saying he plans to release Clinton's concession call

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Every time you brought up Epstein in d&d it would be a chorus of people snidely chanting "fake news conspiracy theorist anti semites" while covering their ears

Then you get banned for an unrelated months old post

It did seem kind of far-out. I initially thought it was crazy conspiracy nut stuff but then literally scores of witnesses came forward, stings were deployed, and flight plans came out and welp.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

So I checked out this Tulsi Gabbard and what the gently caress? Why the hell doesn't the democrats just tell Clinton to gently caress off somewhere and go 100 % for Gabbard? I mean she's a veteran, seems competent, is ethnic, is very attractive and seems like she actually have some integrity.

It's because Tulsi Gabbard is an actual decent human being with some integrity and not a soulless corporate shill, so therefore she's the devil. See also: Bernie Sanders.

And as an added bonus, she has a vagina, is ethnic and hindu, which would be a giant "gently caress you" to millions of poo poo stains who swear up and down that misogyny is why Hillary Clinton lost and not, well, Hillary Clinton being an awful human being regardless of gender.

COMRADES posted:

Or maybe it's because when you're rich in this country you can just do literally anything you want include run a sex slave island for underage children and receive no real repercussions if/when you are caught.

This is typically the case, and has been the case for thousands of years.

Bill Cosby got away with being a serial rapist for decades. Woody Allen most likely molests kids.

Having a poo poo ton of money more or less gives you a free pass when it comes to raping and murdering people.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

me: i wish i had lots of money. oodles of money. way more money than i need. i want enough to buy a plane and an island

genie: wish.....granted. but now you're a pedophile :twisted:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Stexils posted:

me: i wish i had lots of money. oodles of money. way more money than i need. i want enough to buy a plane and an island

genie: wish.....granted. but now you're a pedophile :twisted:

this is secretly exactly how capitalism works

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/861968849712939008
White House Director of Social Media (and Trump's former caddy) saying he plans to release Clinton's concession call

I have absolutely no interest in hearing this, who would?

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I have absolutely no interest in hearing this, who would?

If you don't want to hear this I can't even begin to understand you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SickZip posted:

If you don't want to hear this I can't even begin to understand you

She's poo poo and I'm sure she's still smug as gently caress like always

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
She's probably drunk

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hope so

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

She's poo poo and I'm sure she's still smug as gently caress like always

If shes maintaining the smugness in the immediate aftermath of being beaten by a TV show host who entered as a publicity stunt then I'm honestly inpressed

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It'll sound like a broken home in the background

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SickZip posted:

If shes maintaining the smugness in the immediate aftermath of being beaten by a TV show host who entered as a publicity stunt then I'm honestly inpressed

Well you fuckin did it don, congrats you piece of poo poo *long gulping sound*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
1 minute of sobbing and incoherent, accusational rambling followed by silence.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
every so often I think about how Trump smashed multiple American dynasties, and humiliated the greatest political machine of the world's most powerful empire, because he was made fun of at a dinner party and I give a slightly awed LOL

I was going to use the expression "that's some Count Of Monte Cristo" poo poo then I realized he had one-upped that several times for a fraction of the reason. His feat of single-minded petty revenge surpasses all others in history or fiction, it literally could not even be imagined before he did it

SickZip fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 9, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bernie would have won

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Are people really falling for this "join the resistance" poo poo? Like, sincerely believing it?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SickZip posted:

every so often I think about how Trump smashed multiple American dynasties, and humiliated the greatest political machine of the world's most powerful empire, because he was made fun of at a dinner party and I give a slightly awed LOL

I was going to use the expression "that's some Count Of Monte Cristo" poo poo then I realized he had one-upped that several times for a fraction of the reason. His feat of single-minded petty revenge surpasses all others in history or fiction, it literally could not even be imagined before he did it

Of our two candidates for President neither really wanted the office. One was running for it "just because" or out of a generic desire for power/status, and the other because his incredible vanity couldn't suffer a dinner joke at his expense. The latter of the two claimed victory.

lol

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Lol I forgot that Hillary dreamily mentioned Henry Kissinger in the primary debate

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

phasmid posted:

Are people really falling for this "join the resistance" poo poo? Like, sincerely believing it?

It's just so pathetic because I think most people associate the resistance with like the resistance against the Europe against the nazis in WW2 where they killed you and your entire family if you were in it. Now it's being used by sore losers who lost a democratic election because of utter incompetence.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCjQbTEuoDU

Bernie probably didn't win a single vote off this (and a bunch of hack pundits laughed at him for bringing this up) but this was among the better callouts in the primary.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

The Landstander posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCjQbTEuoDU

Bernie probably didn't win a single vote off this (and a bunch of hack pundits laughed at him for bringing this up) but this was among the better callouts in the primary.

God dammit. For someone who supposedly prepared day and night for debates she still has to let loose a petty retort when she absolutely needed to keep that kind of behavior bottled up.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

This was my favorite thing about the Clinton loss. All these woke 8 year olds :allears:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It's insane because every time it slips my mind for more than a second, I see something like this, and it comes back around and hits me like a freight train.

Bernie

woulda

won

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Toadvine posted:

God dammit. For someone who supposedly prepared day and night for debates she still has to let loose a petty retort when she absolutely needed to keep that kind of behavior bottled up.
Yeah, she kind of deflected to the wider claim they were pursuing that Bernie lacked any meaningful foreign policy advisors (which was true - the Clinton team rounded up just about every Dem foreign policy person way back in like 2015).

It's almost as if she avoided the substantive criticism being lobbed at her by making a vague claim to the effect her opponent was not as qualified and prepared as she was.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Webb would have won

GABBARD / WEBB 2020

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
My eight year old did a fakie ollie into a kick flip on her skateboard then spray painted gently caress all over a picture of Trump. Then they uncovered Cesar's bones and pissed on them. Such resilience.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

The Landstander posted:

Yeah, she kind of deflected to the wider claim they were pursuing that Bernie lacked any meaningful foreign policy advisors (which was true - the Clinton team rounded up just about every Dem foreign policy person way back in like 2015).

It's almost as if she avoided the substantive criticism being lobbed at her by making a vague claim to the effect her opponent was not as qualified and prepared as she was.

There's a legitimate criticism in there, that Bernie can't match her foreign policy roster, but she phrases it like one kid teasing another on the schoolbus

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
At least Bernie said what he was for and what he was against. Substantive, quantifiable things. Watch Hillary debate with Trump. It's all rear end-patting and them chasing eachothers tails. Neither person says much, but Trump says meaningless slogans LOUDLY and repeatedly, whereas Hillary just talks about her record as a self-made antiwar champion of minorities. But whenever they get to a point e.g. "healthcare should be better" they start nodding their heads in sync and each one rephrases what the first person said.

Like, if you agree on everything then why do we need to watch you debate?

I can't believe they paid people to "moderate" that bullshit. What a kush job.

poisonpill posted:

Bernie

woulda

won

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
While we're on the topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_dSYn2gtQ

"I think massive political donations are done to influence politicians"
"You're impugning my character"

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Toadvine posted:

There's a legitimate criticism in there, that Bernie can't match her foreign policy roster, but she phrases it like one kid teasing another on the schoolbus

Its true, Bernie never destabilized the poo poo out of middle eastern countries like she did.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SickZip posted:

This is a good post and I am currently laughing way louder than I ought to be

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

SickZip posted:

lol

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Squallege posted:

This was my favorite thing about the Clinton loss. All these woke 8 year olds :allears:

I like the whole "they're 8" thing. It's very compelling when they format their tweets so the age-bomb comes out with maximum effect:

blah blah blah

SHE'S EIGHT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I like the whole "they're 8" thing. It's very compelling when they format their tweets so the age-bomb comes out with maximum effect:

blah blah blah

SHE'S EIGHT.

I just flat out tell them they are monstrous for using their child as a political prop.

• Locked thread