Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Red wine and sugar free lemonade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I love how two of those quotes are so so blatantly cut short before a comma, and an opposite statement.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'd drink a HAM cocktail. Even though I don't like HAM.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Cousin of Maldonado collects 2 other cars with just a terrible move: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVGuuyJrbZI

Manuel Maldonado races in British F3 FYI.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Lou Takki posted:

Cousin of Maldonado collects 2 other cars with just a terrible move: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVGuuyJrbZI

Oh thank god, we've all been so worried about El Hefe and he was in British f3 the entire time

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Powershift posted:

Pour a can of lewis and 2 bottles of gin into a punch bowl, put the punchbowl on the floor, and lay down face down in it. Do your best impression of the current F1 engine noise until you sound like a Mclaren.

Alternatives: see how many cans of that caffeinated piss water you can drink before talking in a stupid mid Atlantic accent when you really grew up in Hertfordshire

Or: pour it down the sink and get hosed on vodka.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

gret posted:

gambas al ajillo

Just looked this up too and I might make this one. It looks so really good and I love shrimp.

Actually, yeah, this is it. I'm making gambas al ajillo for the Spanish Grand Prix and it's fitting cause apparently it's a Catalan dish anyway and the race is in Barcelona.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
In honor of Spain I am blood doping this weekend.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I am going to find a local motorcycle race and ruin it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wouldn't waiting till France next year be better?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Should wait for COTA.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

iospace posted:

Wouldn't waiting till France next year be better?

If you think one race matters, all pro-cyclists are registered asthmatics, funny that

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

wicka posted:

I am going to find a local motorcycle race and ruin it.
You mean win it and give boring interviews with no personality?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Gonna drink Lewis MONSTER drink until I lapse into a coma and get taken to A&E.
Upon awaking, I will turn to the people around me and say "Firstly, I just want to say a big thank you to all of you for coming here to support me it's really great you're all here"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

You mean win it and give boring interviews with no personality?

Enough about Bottas though

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

NtotheTC posted:

Oh thank god, we've all been so worried about El Hefe and he was in British f3 the entire time

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Why would you overtly script the poo poo out of even your Cheap Car Challenge?! This is TERRIBLE! The Grand Tour was supposed to be the chosen one!

e: James' "jump" on to the company yacht with his Maserati got a laugh out of me at least

Wirth1000 fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 10, 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I am very dumbly looking up getting into motorcycle racing in addition to kart racing.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

I am very dumbly looking up getting into motorcycle racing in addition to kart racing.

Off or on-road?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

On road. The kart club rents the track out to the motorcycle guys so the synergy is tempting as hell, Ron would be envious.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

If it's on a kart track it'll be Supermoto which outs the most fun you can have on a motorcycle.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Why would you overtly script the poo poo out of even your Cheap Car Challenge?! This is TERRIBLE! The Grand Tour was supposed to be the chosen one!

e: James' "jump" on to the company yacht with his Maserati got a laugh out of me at least

It's another casualty of independence.
I really couldn't work out whether I was even meant to be suspending disbelief or not, and that's not a good tone.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

On road. The kart club rents the track out to the motorcycle guys so the synergy is tempting as hell, Ron would be envious.

This synergy on a low level is getting me excited.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
The fact that Nando now has his own clothing/fashion company must drive Their Lewis, the fashion forward F1 Star, up the loving walls for not having one of his own.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

GramCracker posted:

The fact that Nando now has his own clothing/fashion company must drive Their Lewis, the fashion forward F1 Star, up the loving walls for not having one of his own.

It is just the fact Benetton, a fashion brand, had a team that hired drivers coming full circle

Now a driver has a company that hires fashionistas

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Lou Takki posted:

Manueldonado my new hero

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

GramCracker posted:

I actually really like the sunglasses but I can't justify the retarded shipping costs to order them.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I love Fernando Alonso

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://kimoa.com/

Thanks for the link :rolleyes:

Time to load up on 'lonsoGear

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

Norns posted:

I love Fernando Alonso

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

WHO WE ARE
In Kimoa we believe that, regardless of what occurs outside, life is what happens within.
That’s why we love the sun, the sea, the light… because they reflect a way of being. And inside, also the sun rises every time.
We believe in curiosity, in experimenting, in discovering, in traveling, in daring.
And in not being afraid of questioning everything you’ve learned to start once more. In life we are always apprentices of something.
We believe in sharing, in friends and eternal love… But we also believe in it even though is not eternal.
Freedom is a state of mind, and limitations are too. We always chose freedom.
We believe that if something frightens you a little, but it makes you happy, you should go for it. That’s the essence of adventures, and life is a big one.
If you believe you can, you can… or at least you could try to see what happens. Failure is not failing, failure is not trying.
And if you fall, don’t be dramatic, laugh and get back on your feet.
THIS moment is just as good as any other to start making your dreams come true. Even better than any other.
But we believe that you shouldn’t be scared of changing your dreams and daring to dream about new things you didn’t expect.
And, to sum up, we believe that we’ve came to life to enjoy, and that in the end of the day the goal is to be able to look back and say with satisfaction: ¡It’s been good!

:pusheen:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

I love Fernando Alonso

Wirth1000 posted:

Time to load up on 'lonsoGear

My wallet is going to go from a few flies to totally empty pretty shortly.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

What pretentious drivel

oh wait it's not Lewis, so it's not

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Khablam posted:

Gonna drink Lewis MONSTER drink until I lapse into a coma and get taken to A&E.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tsaedje posted:

What pretentious drivel

oh wait it's not Lewis, so it's not

This without the irony.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
My girlfriend sat on my Oakley Holbrooks, knackering them, so despite the pretentious drivel I shall be buying a pair of those sunglasses.

Also, since when did Webber become Alonso's loving diarist? https://www.motorsport.com/lemans/news/alonso-has-10-years-to-win-le-mans-webber-903514/

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hopefully FI makes a big jump in the european season.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on Nando sunglasses. The past three months have been pretty bad for impulse purchases :retrogames:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on Nando sunglasses. The past three months have been pretty bad for impulse purchases :retrogames:

Yeah buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

My girlfriend sat on my Oakley Holbrooks, knackering them, so despite the pretentious drivel I shall be buying a pair of those sunglasses.

Also, since when did Webber become Alonso's loving diarist? https://www.motorsport.com/lemans/news/alonso-has-10-years-to-win-le-mans-webber-903514/

I'd like to reiterate my earlier suggestion that Mark Webber stop talking.

• Locked thread