Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lol trump fired comey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Nut to Butt posted:

lol trump fired comey

Does this increase or decrease his "fine" status?

I actually think this is a shame and Comey did nothing wrong (and I include "not prosecuting Clinton" in that assessment).

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"Oh, you may or may not have dirt on me and I can directly fire you? poo poo, why are you still here?"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

What a nice way to thank him for giving Trump the election win.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

I actually think this is a shame and Comey did nothing wrong (and I include "not prosecuting Clinton" in that assessment).

there's going to be a shitstorm, but increase

many federal officers serve at the pleasure of the president, and comey's been unpredictable.

Nut to Butt fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 9, 2017

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Predictions on next director?

Will die laughing if it's that Sheriff Clarke guy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tallgeese posted:

Arpaio

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Tallgeese posted:

Sheriff Clarke offering to be director of the FBI is the only related event in the last few days besides the senate hearing.

Or should I say FBI Director Clarke. Has any black or minority person been an FBI director?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Tallgeese posted:

Decrease. Makes him look like he's obstructing justice. (which he probably is) SSCI will deepen its investigation, and the story will stay in the national consciousness for a lot longer.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lovely Wizard posted:

Sheriff Clarke offering to be director of the FBI is the only related event in the last few days besides the senate hearing.

Or should I say FBI Director Clarke. Has any black or minority person been an FBI director?

J Edgar

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

That would be hilarious, same with Arpaio. Giuliani, maybe? Trump likes ole Rudy, and he has the chops.

I don't much care, regardless. It's almost a certainty many of their views will be anathema to me.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Comey is a compromised Trump stooge facilitating treason! He must be removed! Impeach them all!

*whiplash so hard my head detaches from my body*

The Orange Cheeto Hitler removed Comey, a dutiful impartial official who was investigating the administration's numerous crimes! It's the Tuesday Night Massacre! Impeach!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

walgreenslatino posted:

Comey is a compromised Trump stooge facilitating treason! He must be removed! Impeach them all!

The Orange Cheeto Hitler removed Comey, a dutiful impartial official who was investigating the administration's numerous crimes! It's the Tuesday Night Massacre! Impeach!

lol

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Majorian posted:

Decrease. Makes him look like he's obstructing justice. (which he probably is) SSCI will deepen its investigation, and the story will stay in the national consciousness for a lot longer.

Thank you for the official confirmation of Trump being fine.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Yeah Nixon did it and he ended up fine.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

truth

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

walgreenslatino posted:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Good thing our democratic politicians see this as a big of a crime as I do, capitalize on it! I'm sure they are already plotting the administration's downfall. Wait... wait! What are you doing Senator Feinstein no!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hi I'm an actual real Trump supporter and totally not someone from 4chan on multiple accounts pretending goons don't realize I'm hydraposting. Anyway, here's how a PAC probably secretly paid for my SomethingAwful forum avatar.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Madcosby posted:

New FBI Director Investigating How Ivanka Clothling Line Can Be "So Amazingly Fashionable And Affordable Too!"

stealing from the other trump thread

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

You never got that Ignorables gangtag I came up with, did you? :(

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
*rending my clothes and gnashing my teeth as my spineless decorum-obsessed Democratic representatives fail to turn each story I've assured myself is The Big One into a presidency-ending scandal*

Drumpf is finished this time, it's over for him

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Waffle House posted:

You never got that Ignorables gangtag I came up with, did you? :(

me? no it changed from my trump face to this in about 5 minutes is all i saw

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Waffle House posted:

Hi I'm an actual real Trump supporter and totally not someone from 4chan on multiple accounts pretending goons don't realize I'm hydraposting. Anyway, here's how a PAC probably secretly paid for my SomethingAwful forum avatar.

"Hail Hydra", the lizard Queen whispers . . .

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

walgreenslatino posted:

Nobody said that though. Shocking that you don't seem to have an issue with the head of an agency that is currently investigating the president getting fired by the man that's under investigation.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think Trump's fine

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

at the recommendation of jeff sessions, who had already recused himself from said investigation

lmao is it even possible to act more guilty? like regardless of the truthful nature of the piss tape, in what way could someone act in order to look more guilty than this course of action? god bless america, where nothing matters

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I'm the Trumpist that was 100% behind Comey when he released the Weiner letter and then also is 100% behind firing Comey for being too mean to Hillary

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
He could piss on himself on fifth Ave and not lose any votes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Waffle House posted:

Hail Hydra

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hMbFg7yM0A

best dore ever for all you bernie bro's

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Pretty sure you are the moron here. But lol you still don't shut up even after getting stuck unable to answer. Have some dignity and slink away instead of corncobbing pathetically

lol what, idiot? "Should cops shoot person or let him get away scott free" this is a real dilemma facing LEOs every day.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

COMRADES posted:

lol what, idiot? "Should cops shoot person or let him get away scott free" this is a real dilemma facing LEOs every day.

i'm all about whatever you're talking about but have you heard the hot new news that's just come out, comrade

poo poo's lit

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

This joke, much like everything in your terrible life, was already done earlier and better.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
President of the United States, Donald Trump, just fired the head of the FBI in order to stop an investigation that would reveal to the American public that he, Trump, once paid some Russian prostitutes to piss on each other and the Russian government filmed it.

The piss tape is real

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

WatermelonGun posted:

This joke, much like everything in your terrible life, was already done earlier and better.

Lol you're nuts

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

No, this is totally fine and reasonable, stupid leftist cucks are just reading way too much into it.

I am totally not supporting Trump btw.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

No, this is totally fine and reasonable, stupid leftist cucks are just reading way too much into it.

I am totally not supporting Trump btw.

I would hope not, since you're a foreigner who's never even been to America!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like, the letter firing Comey even admits it was at Sessions' suggestion.

It's undeniable

The piss tape is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Even admits lol, he attached Sessions' letter to his own for Comey's reference.

• Locked thread