Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The President loves pee pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Donald Trump posted:

And do not treat me like a murderer, I just like to pee
Pee, pee, yes, I make R&B, I sing song
It go Ring-a-Chong, a-Ching-Chong-Chong-Chong-Ching
Psych! I joke, I joke! I keed, I keed!
If I offend, I'm sorry! Please, please, forgive!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I was just joking about the Saturday Night Massacre reference but LMAO it's all over twitter, that's really what we're going for, huh

He fires the guy for loving up the investigation on HILLARY and compromising his claim to impartiality, and its the Saturday Night Massacre. K.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/862083484705280002

The Pee Tape is real too, any day now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
it's amazing that lowtax is anti trump given he has to regularly ban insane sjw's on his own site as they accuse him of being a racist or a sexist lmao, he's a good follow on twitter tho

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

walgreenslatino posted:

The Pee Tape is real too, any day now

The President of the United States paid two ladies to pee on each other and it made him get a boner and the Russians have a video tape of it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mnoba posted:

it's amazing that lowtax is anti trump given he has to regularly ban insane sjw's on his own site as they accuse him of being a racist or a sexist lmao, he's a good follow on twitter tho

If both sides accuse you of being the enemy, then that's a good sign

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Mnoba posted:

It's like only stupid kids like you give a poo poo about this SJW nonsense.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
This stuff happened so fast that news sites still have articles shrieking at Comey for unfairly RUINING HER TURN by inaccurately describing the Huma's email revelations, directly above articles shrieking at Trump for firing him for mishandling the Huma email revelations.

I hate politics so much, I hate my side, I hate the Democrats, I hate their idiot pliant media, they suck and they're retarded and we deserve to lose forever

Mnoba posted:

I think he was expressing skepticism

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

Like, the letter firing Comey even admits it was at Sessions' suggestion.

It's undeniable

The piss tape is real
It's true. Trump had Russian hookers piss on him.

America has a pissy piss-president of the United States of Piss.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

walgreenslatino posted:

I hate politics so much, I hate my side, I hate the Democrats, I hate their idiot pliant media, they suck and they're retarded and we deserve to lose forever

but we all agree the democrats are retarded, friend, there's no need to hate things solely because dumb and bad people like them

embrace the piss, swim in its salty deeps
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/862090285584498688

also i want to clarify that the tape is russian hookers peeing on a BED that obama slept in while trump WATCHED. we cannot confirm either way whether he cavorted in the piss at all or whether any pee pee got in he mouth without the tape itself, but we shouldn't speculatlahhaghahhahahahahs PISS TAPE NOTHING MATTERS WOOOOOOOO

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mnoba posted:

Lowtax has done the only sane thing in the whole mess. Sit on the sidelines and throw poo poo at both sides as they duke it out in the pig poo poo.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

It's like only stupid kids like you give a poo poo about this SJW nonsense.

i promise you i'm older than you, i became a grandpa two sunday's ago :colbert:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Somebody called me a racist-sexist cishet.

Welp, I guess I have no choice, I must wear the hat.

MAGA

Mnoba posted:

That's just sad

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/862090056068210688

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Lowtax is a Jerry Seinfeld figure and internet subcultures are the Georges and Kramers.

Also lol at Comey

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

That's just sad

i created a child that was attractive to the opposite sex who then created a child, i imagine step one is problematic for you since you call people kids on an internet comedy forum

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

walgreenslatino posted:

Comey is a compromised Trump stooge facilitating treason! He must be removed! Impeach them all!

*whiplash so hard my head detaches from my body*

The Orange Cheeto Hitler removed Comey, a dutiful impartial official who was investigating the administration's numerous crimes! It's the Tuesday Night Massacre! Impeach!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I'm trying to imagine the #RESISTANCE reaction if Donald Trump had held on to an FBI Director who now is essentially accused of intentionally hampering the President's opponent in the election. I truly don't understand this one.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

walgreenslatino posted:

I'm trying to imagine the #RESISTANCE reaction if Donald Trump had held on to an FBI Director who now is essentially accused of intentionally hampering the President's opponent in the election. I truly don't understand this one.

The fact that Comey was actively investigating Trump somehow is irrelevant to you

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Lemming posted:

The fact that Comey was actively investigating Trump somehow is irrelevant to you

why would he fire a person to impede an investigation if the person is his stooge and crony

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The comedy movies that are inspired by this presidency will be amazing.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

walgreenslatino posted:

why would he fire a person to impede an investigation if the person is his stooge and crony

He didn't bow his head hard enough.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mnoba posted:

so are you like 35 or something

mazel tov

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

walgreenslatino posted:

He wouldn't. Comey really was investigating Trump. Comey was never a Trump stooge he was just an idiot who didn't want Clinton to win in a landslide.

Do you honestly believe that Trump fired him because he was too unfair to Clinton? If so I have a bridge to sell you

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

walgreenslatino posted:

I don't think that's the view. is it? well there are probably some hillarymen who say that, ok, gently caress'em. but cool and smart people with good opinions like myself didn't/don't think he was/is under trump's sway at all. there are plenty of reasons to eg. send the letter that require no relationship to trump. reasons besides the one he provided about two doors, even.

meanwhile, yeah, trump fired the guy investigating him at the recommendation of another guy who previously recused himself from said investigation. like, that's a literal thing that happened, there's no spin or ambiguity in there

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Apparently they've been using the "emails" excuse to fire him just to appease the Dems...

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
"Hey Comey, you're fired." Donald J Trump 5/9/17

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
They had to fire somebody over the emails damnit!

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

Then it's even more pathetic that you're afraid of the sjws

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Then it's even more pathetic that you're afraid of the sjws

at least you admit what they are, one step closer to acquiring the maga hat

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
lmao trump's fine

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

walgreenslatino posted:

Comey is a compromised Trump stooge facilitating treason! He must be removed! Impeach them all!

*whiplash so hard my head detaches from my body*

The Orange Cheeto Hitler removed Comey, a dutiful impartial official who was investigating the administration's numerous crimes! It's the Tuesday Night Massacre! Impeach!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

mcvey posted:

lmao trump's fine

i dunno, after the comey thing might need to change to lol trump's sorta fine

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

I don't think that's the view. is it? well there are probably some hillarymen who say that, ok, gently caress'em. but cool and smart people with good opinions like myself didn't/don't think he was/is under trump's sway at all. there are plenty of reasons to eg. send the letter that require no relationship to trump. reasons besides the one he provided about two doors, even.

meanwhile, yeah, trump fired the guy investigating him at the recommendation of another guy who previously recused himself from said investigation. like, that's a literal thing that happened, there's no spin or ambiguity in there

Trump is not under investigation in any way shape or form lol. The FBI has publicly said so numerous times. You believe a conspiracy theory thats somehow dumber than Obama being a secret muslim.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/862108611115438080

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Lmao I'm glad all the true believers are back, it was sad when all of you scampered off after the AHCA

"Trump fired Comey because the Clinton email letter was inappropriate and might have swayed the election! He said so!!" Lmfao

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Everybody is dumb and getting dicked by both parties as well as Trump fwiw.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Lemming posted:

Lmao I'm glad all the true believers are back, it was sad when all of you scampered off after the AHCA

"Trump fired Comey because the Clinton email letter was inappropriate and might have swayed the election! He said so!!" Lmfao

I honestly believe he did it because he thought it would make him look good, not because he thought it was the right thing to do. I think he expected that poo poo would blow up and he'd get in trouble for NOT firing him. Given another week, that would be the scandal.

I honestly believe he is too stupid, cocky, and unserious to have done any sort of "collusion" or anything else that you ""true believers"" are convinced you're going to uncover for realsies this time.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You're making a huge mistake if you attribute any foresight or intelligence to simple don

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Yeah it's pretty obviously panic because the lies around it are so stupid and flagrant

• Locked thread