Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/862087019463401474

im dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Some fresh lols right off the trumpstalk

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Hoooly fuckin poo poo brutal

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the Romans ate lead like it was candy; how on Earth are future historians going to account for us

same thing but leaded gasoline

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
That confused me because i thought all of the dems wanted him fired to begin with but now it's trump being a tyrant

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Squallege posted:

That confused me because i thought all of the dems wanted him fired to begin with but now it's trump being a tyrant

Hillary would have fired him faster and for what amounts to the same reason, too, namely "lol you are investigating me, welp, cya"

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

what im getting out of all this is that james comey is supremely bad at making sure he still has a job the next day

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

quote:

Clinton's press secretary Brian Fallon said he agreed with Rosenstein's argument that the email investigation was mishandled, but he worried Comey's firing "smells like coverup on Russia."

"I'm not shedding any tears for Comey personally -he hurt FBI's reputation- but I do worry whether we ever get to the bottom of Russia now," Fallon tweeted. "The only thing that could do more to erode faith in independence of FBI than Comey staying is Comey being fired. This is 100% political."

Link

lmao

just lmao

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Comey did what he had to in accordance with his ethical code and interpretation of his responsibilities to his country.

Yes, in other words

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

Comey did what he had to in accordance with his ethical code and interpretation of his responsibilities to his country.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
You don't just investigate the current god king and future god queen of america, ffs.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Well, he he held onto his job for about 3.5 months longer than if Hillary had won.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The_Franz posted:

Well, he he held onto his job for about 3.5 months longer than if Hillary had won.

His job? If Hillary had won, he would be dead

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is the perfect time for her to strike, he "killed himself" due to the loss of his job and reputation

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Oxballs quoted my post; I can think of no clearer indication that I must have made a mistake in my reasoning.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

Oxballs quoted my post; I can think of no clearer indication that I must have made a mistake in my reasoning.

The truth knows no color and has no allegiance, friend

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm sad that Trump didn't do a Apprentice style firing

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The truth knows no color and has no allegiance, friend

Ugh, don't make this a race thing.

Seriously though, while I don't agree with what Comey did, I do think he acted from pure intentions. I also think that's why he would have been hosed either way.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He attempted to play both sides out of self interest but was too incompetent to do it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
That could be true too, I suppose. Those are really the only narratives that make sense.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
comey fired huh? almost like Trump was a hillary stooge all along.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Maybe he was pissed that Hillary had such massive borderline illegal influence over the DoJ, and was determined to sacrifice his career in order to protect the reputation of the FBI. And it was a finger in the eye of powerful crooks he knew he could never being to justice

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Maybe he was pissed that Hillary had such massive borderline illegal influence over the DoJ, and was determined to sacrifice his career in order to protect the reputation of the FBI. And it was a finger in the eye of powerful crooks he knew he could never being to justice

maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down, friend

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Comey shoulda locked that bitch up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I have a hard time reconciling the fbi and integrity

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tactlessbastard posted:

Comey shoulda locked that bitch up

She's too dangerous to leave alive.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
what was this incident where she went to a farm and was too grossed out to pet some animal? because ive seen it referenced but i don't even know what animal it was to find and watch it.

this is why you lost, hillary.

also: best thread in gbs rn, good job kids.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

She's too dangerous to leave alive.

You can't! She must stand trial!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bonerjam posted:

what was this incident where she went to a farm and was too grossed out to pet some animal? because ive seen it referenced but i don't even know what animal it was to find and watch it.

it was your mum

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

skasion posted:

You can't! She must stand trial!

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I guess he'll never be the head of a major intelligence agency

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There is a timeline where Bernie is President and Ive dedicated my life to finding a way to cross over but making sure i destroy all evidence and means of crossing once i have, lest you people cross too and taint that better world

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

basic hitler posted:

There is a timeline where Bernie is President and Ive dedicated my life to finding a way to cross over but making sure i destroy all evidence and means of crossing once i have, lest you people cross too and taint that better world

take me with you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Accretionist posted:

take me with you

It's actually not aa great as you think. President Sanders is assasinated only a few months in and President Kaine is an rear end in a top hat

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

basic hitler posted:

The DNC debates were basically Non-stop ownage from Bernie onto everyone including hillary it was p. great except for the parts where hillary was allowed to talk. The debates should have just been bernie lobbing grenades at all the candidates while they had to just stand there and take it

i really liked the parts of them where hillary clearly had rehearsed pauses for applause that didn't happen and the moderators shushed the crowd every time they so much as opened their mouths when trump was talking. which works in every way in his favor jesus fuckin

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
all the way down the line, it's like a fractal of insane incredible fuckups where sheer hubris allowed democrats to keep acting directly in the best interests of their opponent because they have completely and wholeheartedly lost every aspect of direction and sense of purpose beyond the thin vaneer of identity machined out of what their sponsors want them to say. sad!

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

nigga crab pollock posted:

all the way down the line, it's like a fractal of insane incredible fuckups where sheer hubris allowed democrats to keep acting directly in the best interests of their opponent because they have completely and wholeheartedly lost every aspect of direction and sense of purpose beyond the thin vaneer of identity machined out of what their sponsors want them to say.

> DISTILLING POST INTO VIDEO FORMAT ...

COMPLETE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

YEAH BABY!!

https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/862065840111443968

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Landstander posted:

> DISTILLING POST INTO VIDEO FORMAT ...

COMPLETE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

this video turned me into an alt right kekistanian meme wizard.

• Locked thread