Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
Comey seemed to be pretty much in the Trump Camp anyway, maybe Kushner needs another job.

What a kaleidoscope of poo poo. It's confusing to look at, but it's still all brown.

Rasmus has a new favorite as of 00:23 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Rasmus posted:

Comey seemed to be pretty much in the Trump Camp anyway, maybe Kushner needs another job.

Comey was in the FBI camp, not the Trump camp. The e-mail stuff was all about covering the FBI's rear end and there's active FBI investigations into Trump.

So as lovely as he was, firing him is the Hurricane Katrina of shitstorms.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/862087019463401474

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Phanatic posted:

Stop trying to discourage these people. The rest of us might need those kidneys some day.

Natural selection, just let that poo poo happen and weed out the idiots so they can't ever reproduce. Only thing that'll get through their stupid heads is pavement anyways.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Stop posting actual content, we want to talk about leftist politics itt

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Stop posting actual content, we want to talk about leftist politics itt

Hating on Trump isn't "leftist politics," my man. It's called being sapient. More than half of the conservatives I know think Trump is a corrupt dumbass at this point. It's not like he's going to get better, so just get used to people making fun of him for being a corrupt dumbass.

Here's some gifs so you don't need to change your diaper:

Oh poo poo how did that extreme leftist commie propaganda get in there! My bad!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Thanks for taking my satirical post as DEADLY SERIOUS.

I'm a hardcore progressive, and have been in the streets pretty much nonstop since this year began. Cool your loving jets, bitch boy.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Thanks for taking my satirical post as DEADLY SERIOUS.

I'm a hardcore progressive, and have been in the streets pretty much nonstop since this year began. Cool your loving jets, bitch boy.

My mistake. There's so many people ITT that bitch about people discussing things on an internet forum that I literally can't tell the difference between your sarcasm and these people endlessly complaining. Carry on.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

You can tell the guy on the left is half expecting the recruit to gently caress up since he's holding on before the grenade is even thrown.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Drones over crits dont mix... (Crash)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyQ1FnxK74&feature=youtu.be&t=26s

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NixonLibrary/status/862083605081862145

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Holy hell

https://twitter.com/Cinnamon_Bruns/status/862020254217777152

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, I really really wanna laugh at this, but at the end of the day it's still someone that killed themselves......oh well. I've done worse. Ha!

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Comey thought getting fired was a prank

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Solice Kirsk posted:

Man, I really really wanna laugh at this, but at the end of the day it's still someone that killed themselves......oh well. I've done worse. Ha!

Irony destroys some of my sympathy for other people.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Scruff McGruff posted:

I also knew one person that wouldn't wear one because she insists that if she got killed in a car wreck obviously god had decided it was her time to go so there was no difference between wearing one and not wearing one, it was all god's will.

It's spring one year, the snow has melted, the rivers are running high, and with a sudden heavy rain, a midwestern riverside town is flooding. The governor has declared a state of emergency and ordered an evacuation. Most of the town's inhabitants have heeded the order and are leaving. One man has decided not to leave; he's put sandbags around his yard and is sitting on a rocking chair on his porch.

The streets are full of water, and while the man is sitting on his porch, two guys come by in a rowboat.

"Hey, man! The town's gonna be underwater soon! Hop in, we'll take you to safety!"
"Thank you," he shouts back, "but I believe that God will protect me!"

The two men in the rowboat shrug and row on.

A few hours later the water has risen and swamped the front porch. The man has moved up to the second floor of his house and is looking out the window. A team of policemen in an inflatable powerboat roar by and notice his head in the window. They cut the engine and idle up to his house.

"Sir! You need to evacuate! The river is going to continue to rise and you won't be able to stay here! Come with us!"
"Thank you!" says the man. "But God will protect me!"

The policemen argue for a few minutes and continue to try and encourage him to leave. Eventually the captain says that he can't force the man to do something he doesn't want, and the police leave.

The rain continues to fall and the rivers rise. The man's house is almost completely underwater and he's climbed up onto the roof. As he squints into the rain and haze, a military helicopter cruises low over the remnants of the town, scanning with a searchlight. The light sweeps across the man and locks in place. The helicopter approaches and a soldier in an orange flight suit leans out, dropping a harness on a rope. A loudspeaker booms out.

"Sir! Grab the harness! We can take you out of here but you need to grab on right now!"
The man looks up into the rotor wash. He shouts over the noise: "No, thank you! I know that my God will protect me!"
"Sir, you need to go NOW! We only have a few minutes of fuel left! We don't have time to wait for you!"
The man waves the helicopter off and sits back down, clearly indicating that he's not going to move. The soldier swings back inside and the helicopter recedes into the distance.

The water rises above the roof, and the man drowns.

In heaven, he finds God eating breakfast and sits down at his table.

"What happened, God? I had so much faith in you! I trusted in you and you let me down! Why didn't you save me??"
God looks up from his newspaper and squints. His expression changes from puzzlement to irritated exasperation.
"Oh, yeah, you! I know you. I sent you a rowboat, and I sent you a powerboat, and I sent you a medamned helicopter! What the hell more did you need?"

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Railing Kill posted:

My mistake. There's so many people ITT that bitch about people discussing things on an internet forum that I literally can't tell the difference between your sarcasm and these people endlessly complaining. Carry on.

His "satirical" bitching isn't schadenfreude or very funny, so he ought to be apologizing to you with a fine gif or youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jHH0_gYLp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedYVMB5HZ4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bogan King posted:

Comey thought getting fired was a prank

Holy poo poo, Trump still thinks he's on his lovely TV show.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Spirit Airlines cancelled 9 flights out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida so START SWINGIN' THOSE FISTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6rA6qzoBOM

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The "in common law" bit is admittedly confusing, since you'd have to know (assume) that they're talking about the age of majority in a historical English legal framework, which is different from the statutory law that defines the age of majority in most legal systems today.

I can see how a person on a game show could read "law" "age of" "boys and girls" and just immediately buzz in "age of consent" without really reading the question.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Spirit Airlines cancelled 9 flights out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida so START SWINGIN' THOSE FISTS

It's Spirit Airlines and Florida, so nobody should be surprised that people are behaving badly

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHW5hW1vbLg

HERE ARE THOSE BEES YOU ORDERED

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

The sequence where people getting knocked over by waves was great.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Sagebrush posted:

It's spring one year, the snow has melted, the rivers are running high, and with a sudden heavy rain, a midwestern riverside town is flooding. The governor has declared a state of emergency and ordered an evacuation. Most of the town's inhabitants have heeded the order and are leaving. One man has decided not to leave; he's put sandbags around his yard and is sitting on a rocking chair on his porch.

The streets are full of water, and while the man is sitting on his porch, two guys come by in a rowboat.

"Hey, man! The town's gonna be underwater soon! Hop in, we'll take you to safety!"
"Thank you," he shouts back, "but I believe that God will protect me!"

The two men in the rowboat shrug and row on.

A few hours later the water has risen and swamped the front porch. The man has moved up to the second floor of his house and is looking out the window. A team of policemen in an inflatable powerboat roar by and notice his head in the window. They cut the engine and idle up to his house.

"Sir! You need to evacuate! The river is going to continue to rise and you won't be able to stay here! Come with us!"
"Thank you!" says the man. "But God will protect me!"

The policemen argue for a few minutes and continue to try and encourage him to leave. Eventually the captain says that he can't force the man to do something he doesn't want, and the police leave.

The rain continues to fall and the rivers rise. The man's house is almost completely underwater and he's climbed up onto the roof. As he squints into the rain and haze, a military helicopter cruises low over the remnants of the town, scanning with a searchlight. The light sweeps across the man and locks in place. The helicopter approaches and a soldier in an orange flight suit leans out, dropping a harness on a rope. A loudspeaker booms out.

"Sir! Grab the harness! We can take you out of here but you need to grab on right now!"
The man looks up into the rotor wash. He shouts over the noise: "No, thank you! I know that my God will protect me!"
"Sir, you need to go NOW! We only have a few minutes of fuel left! We don't have time to wait for you!"
The man waves the helicopter off and sits back down, clearly indicating that he's not going to move. The soldier swings back inside and the helicopter recedes into the distance.

The water rises above the roof, and the man drowns.

In heaven, he finds God eating breakfast and sits down at his table.

"What happened, God? I had so much faith in you! I trusted in you and you let me down! Why didn't you save me??"
God looks up from his newspaper and squints. His expression changes from puzzlement to irritated exasperation.
"Oh, yeah, you! I know you. I sent you a rowboat, and I sent you a powerboat, and I sent you a medamned helicopter! What the hell more did you need?"

4th grade Sunday school ITT.

I wonder how long that one's been around. The ending was a bit less rude when I heard it.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Boywhiz88 posted:

The sequence where people getting knocked over by waves was great.

That one one guy next to those really sharp rocks wasn't knocked as far as others but that must have really hurt.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Bees, like bears, are a great motivator. Go faster, not stop!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

Ak Gara posted:

Bees, like bears, are a great motivator. Go faster, not stop!

Bees: Nature's Personal Trainers.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

To be fair, I'd be that desperate to leave Florida, too.

Cobweb Heart posted:

His "satirical" bitching isn't schadenfreude or very funny, so he ought to be apologizing to you with a fine gif or youtube.

I was going to go easy on him and not mention that sarcasm =/= satire, but that's beside the point. It's just hard to tell pointless, unfunny sarcasm from deliberate shitposting when it's all functionally the same.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Watch out, that dude's been non-stop in the streets. Every morning he open palm slaps a Noam Chomsky audio book and copies the motions etc

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Warning signals are for commies and nerds! I'll drive wherever I want whenever I want!

http://i.imgur.com/AuOaTop.gifv

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wait, so what she wanted was different real eyebrows? So she went to a tattoo parlor? Am I seeing that last picture right?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, so what she wanted was different real eyebrows? So she went to a tattoo parlor? Am I seeing that last picture right?

The eyebrows in the last picture that start at the bottom and curve upwards and outwards without - and this is the important part - being three dimensional at any point in time, those eyebrows are tattooed on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ah, am on a phone so couldn't see them that well. So basically the last pic is a combination of actual eyebrows with tattoos to make them appear fuller/a different shape.....but she already had massive eyebrows.... Poor girl is gonna look silly the rest of her life.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ah, am on a phone so couldn't see them that well. So basically the last pic is a combination of actual eyebrows with tattoos to make them appear fuller/a different shape.....but she already had massive eyebrows.... Poor girl is gonna look silly the rest of her life.

Bushy eyebrows are a charm point.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I certainly like them more than little pin stripe eyebrows. Really I was just saying she didn't need to fill out her eyebrow game.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Even if they looked exactly like what she wanted, fashions will change a lot in her lifetime.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Tattoo makeup is a real thing.

And it always looks loving terrible.

Eyebrows, lipstick, eyeliner, even rouge for the cheeks all can be tattooed on for women looking to save an hour or so a day messing around with their makeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

Watch out, that dude's been non-stop in the streets. Every morning he open palm slaps a Noam Chomsky audio book and copies the motions etc

You did it. You figured me out. :argh: