Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Chichevache posted:

That's only medium.

roast placenta, oo yeah get in ma belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Wait, that's placenta? What the gently caress

(full disclosure I totally plan to eat my placenta, but not for any nebulous health benefits... I just want to become a cannibal without all the ethics violations)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

elise the great posted:

Wait, that's placenta? What the gently caress

(full disclosure I totally plan to eat my placenta, but not for any nebulous health benefits... I just want to become a cannibal without all the ethics violations)

No, it's a "medium" steak

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
...cooked in such a manner that I, a medical professional, could mistake it for a placenta.

Not hungry anymore, thanks

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
no, no, I think they mean it's cooked in "a" medium, and that medium is lava.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Splicer posted:

Every lunchtime a man sits down to eat, and another man punches the sandwich from his hands. Every day it's the same routine. He sits, he opens his lunchbox. He takes out the sandwich. He opens his mouth, thinking maybe, just maybe, this time he will not return to work hungry. Sometimes it happens as soon as he pulls it from the box. Sometimes he gets it all the way to his lips before the blow comes down. But it always comes.
One day, a day like any other, the man sits down to lunch. He opens his lunchbox. He lifts the sandwich out. With trembling hands he brings it toward his mouth. Nothing happens. He opens his mouth and places the sandwich within. Nothing happens. Disbelievingly, bites down. His tongue explodes with the crisp deliciousness of lettuce, the rich flavour of the tomato, and the crumbling salty taste of the bacon. He looks up at his tormentor, a single tear rolling down his cheek. His tormentor nods to him.
"You see why I did it? Do you think you could have appreciated this so much otherwise? Would you trade this moment for anything?"
The first man savours this bite, this ambrosia, before swallowing to reply:
"I'd probably trade it for five loving years of sandwiches you piece of poo poo"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I was expecting a D&D thread as the source for that, but not that one.

Yesterday I came across a pretty good one that I now regret not posting. It went along the lines of

quote:

you got owned so much that people are checking the Gettysburg Address

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

My Lovely Horse posted:

Yesterday I came across a pretty good one that I now regret not posting. It went along the lines of

PopeCrunch posted:

you know what else is a skill? not being a poo poo idiot hell fucker so cursed by god that you cannot eat a hot dog without managing to get owned so thoroughly judges are eyeballing the gettysburg address to see if someone should be jailed for it

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I feel bad for misterbibs sometimes, but also god drat it's hilarious every time he gets dogpiled :allears:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Danaru posted:

I feel bad for misterbibs sometimes, but also god drat it's hilarious every time he gets dogpiled :allears:

His brain is just so broken. He's like Donnie Darko but instead of obsessing over a giant rabbit that no one else can see he keeps seeing all these hills to die on

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not that the quote isn't funny, but why would judges be eyeballing a speech the president gave after a battle instead of the Emancipation Proclamation?

:goonsay:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not that the quote isn't funny, but why would judges be eyeballing a speech the president gave after a battle instead of the Emancipation Proclamation?

:goonsay:

Also why are they examining a document after a man choked on a hot dog, very suspect.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Stop analysing it and just enjoy the burn on a man who can't have a meat tube of suspicious origin near his mouth without freaking out and slamming it down his gullet and needing to be hospitalized.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

His brain is just so broken. He's like Donnie Darko but instead of obsessing over a giant rabbit that no one else can see he keeps seeing all these hills to die on

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He might have Eosinophilic Esophagitis, however. Getting something stuck in your throat that badly is rare for an adult and wheat and pork are two of the biggest triggers. Probably not though.

Anyway, Misterbibs is still a moron because he went on like a 40 page derail in the New Vegas thread about cazadores.

They're an enemy they use as a "You need the gear or some good tricks to skip past a huge chunk of the early game.". Basically a skill check to make sure newer players experience some of the other areas and people who are smart or who have already beaten the game can skip past.

I played that game like 4 years ago and I still remember how completely annoying and wrong he was about that one subject. I have very rarely seen someone so completely brutalized by an entire thread and not back down.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He might have Eosinophilic Esophagitis, however. Getting something stuck in your throat that badly is rare for an adult and wheat and pork are two of the biggest triggers. Probably not though.

Anyway, Misterbibs is still a moron because he went on like a 40 page derail in the New Vegas thread about cazadores.

They're an enemy they use as a "You need the gear or some good tricks to skip past a huge chunk of the early game.". Basically a skill check to make sure newer players experience some of the other areas and people who are smart or who have already beaten the game can skip past.

I played that game like 4 years ago and I still remember how completely annoying and wrong he was about that one subject. I have very rarely seen someone so completely brutalized by an entire thread and not back down.

He got roasted pretty hard for saying that he couldn't beat Proving Grounds Silver in WoW. And for claiming that he couldn't move more than twenty meters in any direction in the game without mobs dazing him off his mount.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I didn't think it was possible to be bad at a game like wow that basically plays itself for you at this point

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

purple death ray posted:

I didn't think it was possible to be bad at a game like wow that basically plays itself for you at this point

He just completely lacks any problem solving skills. I'm assuming his parents still cut his chicken tenders for him when he goes home to visit.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
In the RGD Chapo thread:

prefect posted:

Is he being sarcastic? :confused:

steakmancer posted:

If I was John Landis I would consider setting the worlds latest term abortion (~127th trimester)

prefect posted:

He could put Max in one of his movies.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Not gonna lie, thought it said Eonsnophallic Esophagitis and just assumed that Misterbibs has a condition where he sees a dick-like object and has an irresistible urge to slam it down his throat.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

do you not?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Serf posted:

He got roasted pretty hard for saying that he couldn't beat Proving Grounds Silver in WoW. And for claiming that he couldn't move more than twenty meters in any direction in the game without mobs dazing him off his mount.

My girlfriend passed silver and she's a keyboard turner and button clicker. I know dudes who have passed silver despite only having one hand.

Bibs is literally a walking talking indictment sent here by god to challenge the human made concept of "Idiot Proof".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
One time he donated to his favourite movie reviewers to see if they agree with his idiotic opinion that good box office numbers are an objective indicator of a movie's quality.

This was their response.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Honestly I think it's just the Forums Persona he decided to run with. Ruddha is the cool guy, genesplicer is the rad teacher, and misterbibs is Wrong. What he is Wrong about at any given time doesn't matter, all that matters is that there is a topic, and he is Wrong about it. I wouldn't be surprised to open up the traffic engineer thread and see him posting about how street crossings are bullshit because he keeps getting hit by cars. Someone would point out that all you have to do is hit the button and wait for the orange hand to turn into a white stickman and he would be all ??????? THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE???

Like seriously sometimes I wonder if he doesn't have that throatitis whatever and just keeps trying to ram the fuckers down sideways and screaming around the tubular meat (which seems to be his natural state) that hot dogs are broken and really need to be fixed in the next patch.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

PopeCrunch posted:

Honestly I think it's just the Forums Persona he decided to run with. Ruddha is the cool guy, genesplicer is the rad teacher, and misterbibs is Wrong. What he is Wrong about at any given time doesn't matter, all that matters is that there is a topic, and he is Wrong about it. I wouldn't be surprised to open up the traffic engineer thread and see him posting about how street crossings are bullshit because he keeps getting hit by cars. Someone would point out that all you have to do is hit the button and wait for the orange hand to turn into a white stickman and he would be all ??????? THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE???

Like seriously sometimes I wonder if he doesn't have that throatitis whatever and just keeps trying to ram the fuckers down sideways and screaming around the tubular meat (which seems to be his natural state) that hot dogs are broken and really need to be fixed in the next patch.

The problem is that whether it's a funny persona or he's really truly blessed with the intelligence of a particularly gifted goat he still causes massive derails everywhere.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Pretty much. For every one goon that ignores him there's a dozen that have to run in and prove he's wrong when it's clear the dude either doesn't care, or is too dense to grasp that he is.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

poptart_fairy posted:

Pretty much. For every one goon that ignores him there's a dozen that have to run in and prove he's wrong when it's clear the dude either doesn't care, or is too dense to grasp that he is.

Like looking in a mirror eh?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

"It is an absolute crime in this community that you cannot go out into the streets without throngs of women coming out to pepper spray you in the face, like I have seen so many men over these past months!"

"Aren't you just saying that because you keep getting pepper sprayed in the face for trying to pull down women's skirts?"

"IRRELEVANT"

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

CharlestheHammer posted:

You'll have to tell me.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

poptart_fairy posted:

You'll have to tell me.

Nice comeback there Andrew Dice Clay, I bet that killed them at the Chuckle Hut last night

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
"I know you are but what am I" makes up about two-thirds of the tepid burns on this site.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

purple death ray posted:

Nice comeback there Andrew Dice Clay, I bet that killed them at the Chuckle Hut last night

Like looking in a mirror, huh.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

food court bailiff posted:

blessed with the intelligence of a particularly gifted goat

He's the kind of dude who would think that this was a compliment because it contains the words "blessed" and "gifted".

If it's a gimmick, it's TobleroneTriangular levels of perfection. That guy had armchair psychologists speculating about how his posting was classic schizophrenic word salad.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Bertrand Hustle posted:

That guy had armchair psychologists speculating about how his posting was classic schizophrenic word salad.

I mean, they were technically correct, since that's what he was trying to produce. :v:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Danaru posted:

I feel bad for misterbibs sometimes, but also god drat it's hilarious every time he gets hotdogpiled :allears:

Ftfy

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Does ruddha srill post here?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Is Ruddha still around? I thought he left/gotbanned

efb

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He might be kicking around the DIablo 3 boards still. Haven't been there in a while though.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Byzantine posted:

Solipsism is big right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RagnarokAngel posted:

Also why are they examining a document after a man choked on a hot dog, very suspect.

Have you seen who they're appointing judges of hot dog-eating contests these days? A lot of them are none too bright along with being pretty biased.