Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
im seein a lot of chubby-cheeked, red-faced, buck-toothed little punk kids in this thread talking poo poo about the doc. get a grip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Paradigmata posted:

After playing 680+ Rounds combined in Solo/Duo/Squad/Custom on all Servers, I have come to the conclusion that my main enemy in this game is the terrible performance(alpha blending/auto generated LODs) and the completly overloaded servers with a constant lag of 1+ second (EU). Enemy players are merely a buggy game asset that you can loot.

I came to this conclusion about two weeks ago (NA) and have been taking a break to save me from smashing everything in the room.

Hoping it gets better, it wasn't this bad until the first big patch, tbh

also the only acceptable streamers are Cyanide and Edberg

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Thom and the Heads posted:

im seein a lot of chubby-cheeked, red-faced, buck-toothed little punk kids in this thread talking poo poo about the doc. get a grip.

his gimmick is so tired

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

i still find the doc's character funny but i think pubg probably isn't the best game for him. he needs something that can provide violence and speed and pubg is a little slow.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

i still find the doc's character funny but i think pubg probably isn't the best game for him. he needs something that can provide violence and speed and pubg is a little slow.

Has he ever played Drawn to Death or would that be a little on the nose?

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

I watched him after he got linked in the channel assuming something funny or interesting would eventually happen, but he's just a dude that's lovely to the people he's playing with, against, and to his viewers. It's not a shtick, it's an excuse. I'm an old man too angry at garbage that makes the world worse getting a pass, or worse actively praised, to let it go uncommented.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Yeah I have to admit most of the time his poo poo comes off more like a puppetmaster defense than anything else.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Badfinger posted:

I watched him after he got linked in the channel assuming something funny or interesting would eventually happen, but he's just a dude that's lovely to the people he's playing with, against, and to his viewers. It's not a shtick, it's an excuse. I'm an old man too angry at garbage that makes the world worse getting a pass, or worse actively praised, to let it go uncommented.

Yikes friend I don't think a silly streamers character is making the world worse. Have you considered lightening up?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Badfinger posted:

Lol

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Can we just stop talking about streamers? Do any of you play the game?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

VulgarandStupid posted:

No but I stream the game

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Agoat posted:

No but I stream the game
I stream myself watching agoats stream.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

DrDisrespect is an idiots idea of satire. His production value is unrivalled though. I think he'd do quite well if he went beyond sticking to the same character/gimmick. He seems to be doing fine with the fans he's got anyway.

VulgarandStupid posted:

I'll talk about what I want, I can play the game and watch people play it YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

Xachariah fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 10, 2017

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

Holy poo poo this

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

eSporks posted:

I stream myself watching agoats stream.

Yours is better :/

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

VulgarandStupid posted:

I would love to but it has crashed more often than I've been able to finish a game.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Yikes friend I don't think a silly streamers character is making the world worse. Have you considered lightening up?

He makes this thread worse.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

where did all these bucktooth pimple faced nerds come from and why are they whinging in my thread

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

funny Star Wars parody posted:

where did all these bucktooth pimple faced nerds come from and why are they whinging in my thread

You're not the op, get out!!!

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Badfinger posted:

Hra Mormo posted:

Yeah I have to admit most of the time his poo poo comes off more like a puppetmaster defense than anything else.

it's both fine and cool to have opinions, but what if i told you guys that actors who portray bad people like daniel day lewis are actually not bad people but are merely pretending to be for artistic purposes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k4J2cpEqbY0

tldr: man streams because he likes video games, enjoys streaming, and makes money. local goons outraged about satire ala a modest proposal.

ps: crawling around like a sneaky raccoon boy is a lot of fun 🐨

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the auto shotgun up close is the funnest thing in the entire game.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Piss de Bundy posted:

the auto shotgun up close is the funnest thing in the entire game.

I've been killed from like 3 blocks away by it. Coolest gun.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Badfinger posted:

I also, am still with her.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I would like to field a question from qkkl

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - The New Battle Royale/H1Z1: Nothing but lovely Streams

KoB
May 1, 2009

Badfinger posted:

lol youre getting really mad about a guy with a wig and fake mustache getting fake angry at a video game

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i bet a lot of you screamed 'NUH UH FAKE' when your childhood friends watched WWE too

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Agoat posted:

I've been killed from like 3 blocks away by it. Coolest gun.

i would rather get blasted from a shotgun then shot one time in the head from a weirdo who camps in a house for 35 minutes.

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Badfinger posted:

He makes this thread worse.

Ironic post of the thread.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Shot #8 in the back from really far away with a 4x as he was almost at the edge of the tiny circle then died. Then I died from the gas. Another strong finish for dr harry potter on ice

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Piss de Bundy posted:

i would rather get blasted from a shotgun then shot one time in the head from a weirdo who camps in a house for 35 minutes.

see i like to play the game like i was there, which means not engaging unless my hand is forced. the point is to survive, right? so let the scrubs fight each other while i sit here in my level 3 vest

edit: i mean there are plenty of games available if you want to go balls out, this ain't the one imho

boar guy fucked around with this message at 21:19 on May 10, 2017

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Efexeye posted:

see i like to play the game like i was there, which means not engaging unless my hand is forced. the point is to survive, right? so let the scrubs fight each other while i sit here in my level 3 vest

edit: i mean there are plenty of games available if you want to go balls out, this ain't the one imho

you see how the game starts at 95 and drops to 80 in the first 2 minutes?! its kids fighting over the best guns in the stupid military base or the school. they went balls deep and now they die.

any dumbo can camp and get in the top 30, but to be number 1 you must be ready to murder, or, be murdered.

YOU MUST KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT, AND WHEN TO FLEE. and sometimes, when to throw smoke grenades.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Piss de Bundy posted:

you see how the game starts at 95 and drops to 80 in the first 2 minutes?! its kids fighting over the best guns in the stupid military base or the school. they went balls deep and now they die.

any dumbo can camp and get in the top 30, but to be number 1 you must be ready to murder, or, be murdered.

YOU MUST KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT, AND WHEN TO FLEE. and sometimes, when to throw smoke grenades.

i had one kill (running over #2 with a car) in my one and only solo dinner. 888 points.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I love fighting early on. God help anyone stuck with me in the military base.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Agoat posted:

I love fighting early on. God help anyone stuck with me in the military base.

gotta find a gun gotta find a gun gotta find a *gets shot 15 times point blank by akm*

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Piss de Bundy posted:

gotta find a gun gotta find a gun gotta find a *gets shot 15 times point blank by akm*

I'm the akm

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

There is certainly something special about chasing around naked unarmed guys and beating them to death with a frying pan. Especially when you're the naked unarmed guy.

Edit: this post is even better taken out of context

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Dammit made top 3 again but hosed up by not switching to my AR with the 4x on this guy at a tree. I had the M2 I think the super crazy gun you get in the crates that drop and mowed down fools, but then was caught out of cover.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

making it to the last cabin but leaving that rds outside so as to make it look unlooted and then blasting the top ten in the face as they race the circle will never get old. sitting still takes patience and is nerve wracking :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnClark
Mar 24, 2005

Well that's less than ideal
I'm starting to improve in solo, but the late game definitely is where I fall down. I can get into the top 20 with regularity, but I end up on the wrong side of the circle and move through an area I know is being watched, to predictable effect. Anyone have good advice for how to handle that sort of situation? Do I need to try and clear every house I come across, or stand pat outside the circle and wait for other folks to move?

• Locked thread