Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If there was actually something there, it would be over already. Instead all we have are tenuous connections and inferences and speculation and anonymous sources

Watergate happened in June 1972 and Nixon resigned in August 1974. Nothing happens immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Optical Inch posted:

Haha, you're a goddamn simpleton

So you publicly fire him. Its the worst plan ever if you're guilty.

If Putin and the KGB are so god like why not just assassinate Comey. A small plane crash "The Clinton Special"

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Mordor She Wrote posted:

If you're white that's a valid strategy

But the Don is orange...

I guess PoCs really have come far in terms of civil rights.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
imagine spending eight years holding your breath for that trump GOTCHA that's never coming

lmbo

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

it's worthy to point out because it's either an indication that this likely is a witch hunt, or the previous President let the government get infiltrated willingly

it's not as scandalous as Trump being a Russian puppet, but it's close

Obama thought Clinton had it in the bag because he assumed she was competent and also assumed (correctly) that the Republicans would seize on any action he took against Russia as being purely political and using his office to try to damage Trump. He did gently caress up extremely bad but he was also caught between a rock and a hard place.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

Obama thought Clinton had it in the bag because he assumed she was competent and also assumed (correctly) that the Republicans would seize on any action he took against Russia as being purely political and using his office to try to damage Trump. He did gently caress up extremely bad but he was also caught between a rock and a hard place.

So Obama lets Putin take over the White House. Y'all are touched in the head. Like honest to god.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obama just lets the Kremlin take over the US government because he's like a dad that lets your learn your own lessons.

You're brain damaged at this point.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If Putin and the KGB are so god like why not just assassinate Comey. A small plane crash "The Clinton Special"

we've been over my brokebrained nature, doesn't change how I'm right :)

hmm, yes, if this tangled financial web is accurate, that surely implies that russia would assassinate the american head of the FBI. you've acknowledged how screamingly dumb don is before, but now you can't imagine him doing something stupid. nixon did the same a similar thing, by your logic he was innocent

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

we've been over my brokebrained nature, doesn't change how I'm right :)

You've never been right. And you won't be.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obama just lets the Kremlin take over the US government because he's like a dad that lets your learn your own lessons.

You're brain damaged at this point.

So you're admitting Russia has taken over? And it's Obama's fault?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I guess that time when everybody cried how Obama tried to make more Sanctions against Russia is all made up...

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You've never been right. And you won't be.

it would be a crying shame if this damaged my posting reputation

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Comey was trying to protect his own rear end by currying favor with the Dems through this witchhunt but he didn't count on Trump having enormous juevos so he got axed.

For being a retard Trump certainly outplays everyone

I'm uncertain if there's any value at all with currying favor with Democrats, though, since they are irrelevant and have no power since Clinton destroyed their organization.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

my.... my brand.........

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So you're admitting Russia has taken over? And it's Obama's fault?

The story doesn't make any sense.

Obama and the NSA and CIA just step aside and let Russia infiltrate our government. Putin and Trump are quite the wily duo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lemming posted:

he wasn't seeking reelection and if it was the right thing to go public then that's what he should have done, party politics be damned

present your evidence and make the case to the American people, if you're right to do so history will judge it as such

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obama and the NSA and CIA just step aside and let Russia infiltrate our government. Putin and Trump are quite the wily duo

It's like you are assuming something completely wrong

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You didn't answer my question

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

You didn't answer my question

My answer is that you're not quite right in the brain if you believe that these entities would just let Putin take over the US government. Therefore, it didn't happen.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Dumb person does dumb thing.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

man I think it was yesterday that you were (as a deflection, but nevertheless correctly!) complaining about infiltration of our gov't by saudi arabian, chinese and israeli interests. is your mind seriously so calcified that you are unable to mentally ctrl+f find-and-replace "saudi arabian money" or "chinese money" or "israeli money" and think about what that means?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My answer is that you're not quite right in the brain if you believe that these entities would just let Putin take over the US government. Therefore, it didn't happen.

Says the guy who claims this was a masterstroke on Trump's part.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nobody thinks Putin took over the government, they think Russia interfered in the election to try to get a useful idiot elected and it worked.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That's why you will have 50 more years of puppet show. Because you never get that change won't come from the top.

It comes from the people

Realistically, the two party system is largely enforced by how a candidate wins under first-past-the-post. As long that remains, then any third party vote effectively is just a spoiler.

If we want that to change, that's where we would need to start.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I didn't say anything. I don't stand for anything, just like Trump. My opinion is a fog that disappears when the wind redirects.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

Nobody thinks Putin took over the government, they think Russia interfered in the election to try to get a useful idiot elected and it worked.

So this is all about releasing emails that showed the DNC is trash?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Bholder posted:

Can you at least stop pretending to be retarded for the argument's sake?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

man I think it was yesterday that you were (as a deflection, but nevertheless correctly!) complaining about infiltration of our gov't by saudi arabian, chinese and israeli interests. is your mind seriously so calcified that you are unable to mentally ctrl+f find-and-replace "saudi arabian money" or "chinese money" or "israeli money" and think about what that means?

These are such entrenched actors in our politics that the system just accepts them. And they are allies. RUSSIA is our "enemy". Do you not see the difference.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So this is all about releasing stolen documents and bugged recordings that showed the DNC is trash?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This is all Obama's fault for not disappearing the then President-elect and tossing him into the oubliet of a CIA black site if he had intelligence that the political adversary was corrupted by Russian influence.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

just lol that no one even attempts to say that the leaked stuff was faked

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Also "Israeli Money" i've never heard that lol... we pay them

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

These are such entrenched actors in our politics that the system just accepts them. And they are allies. RUSSIA is our "enemy". Do you not see the difference.

So Russia bad or nah?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

google AIPAC

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

just lol that no one even attempts to say that the leaked stuff was faked

It wasn't faked it was just boring. Like it was a bunch of bumbling idiots who should lose their jobs emailing each other, there was no insane malicious conspiracy. Russia has the RNC emails as well they just didn't release them because they like Trump better

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Russians are white, so it's fine

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

Russians are white, so it's fine

that's debatable

e- I'm not sure they are even human

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Ok then explain why Trump fired Comey.

If there's nothing to hide why won't he just let the investigation finish with nothing to show, you know... just like a certain other person some of you want to get arrested.

Or is this all an act? 4th dimensional chess?

Do you really think firing Comey stopped any of their investigations

Do you think Comey is personally slinking around in a tench coat and scribbling things in a secret notebook

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

google AIPAC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-m-walt/aipac-americas-israel-policy_b_5607883.html

quote:

This Orwellian situation is eloquent testimony to the continued political clout of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) and the other hardline elements of the Israel lobby. There is no other plausible explanation for the supine behavior of the U.S. Congress—including some of its most “progressive” members—or the shallow hypocrisy of the Obama administration, especially those officials known for their purported commitment to human rights.

Israel influencing American politics from HuffPo itself.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We pay them, then they pay our politicians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I think it has to do with people who worked closely with Trump having connections to shady Russian individuals and being paid to lobby for their interests.

• Locked thread