Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Russians are white, so it's fine

Slavs are not white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do you really think firing Comey stopped any of their investigations

Do you think Comey is personally slinking around in a tench coat and scribbling things in a secret notebook

Trump did because he's stupid

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Niwrad posted:

I think it has to do with people who worked closely with Trump having connections to shady Russian individuals and being paid to lobby for their interests.

Our entire political system operates like this already wtf lmao...

This is like Apocalypse Now "Charging someone with murder in Vietnam was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

just lol that no one even attempts to say that the leaked stuff was faked

I think the thread has come to the consensus of Dems Bad and Bernie Would Have Won so it seems logical. I certainly don't believe they were faked. anyway,

VikingSkull posted:

google AIPAC

thanks for beating me to that one.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

These are such entrenched actors in our politics that the system just accepts them. And they are allies. RUSSIA is our "enemy". Do you not see the difference.

man, do you not remember the whole "reset button" and "I can be more flexible after the election" stuff from obama and hillary a few years ago? and then how putin was all surprised by the patriotic volunteers helping to ~liberate crimea~ and poo poo? like, there's a few reasons US-russian relations are (were, lol) on a downswing. even disregarding The Piss Tape, russian foreign policy has not been making putin many friends, and acting like distrust of putin has come from cold war nostalgia is just bizarre

I genuinely don't understand what the objective of this post could be, unless you wanted to confirm the idea of "israeli money"?...

e: ok I guess the line now is "it's already like that, lol, why do you care, there's zero difference between good and bad things"?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

that's debatable

e- I'm not sure they are even human

At least there's something we can agree with.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do you really think firing Comey stopped any of their investigations

Do you think Comey is personally slinking around in a tench coat and scribbling things in a secret notebook

The future of these investigations are in the air right now.

But Trump wanted this Russian thing to stop so he fired Comey because this is actually a perfect plan, can't you see how you've been bamboozled by the great and mighty Trump?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I miss the Russia megathread in GBS, that poo poo was hilarious but I guess it was problematic

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Our entire political system operates like this already wtf lmao...

This is like Apocalypse Now "Charging someone with murder in Vietnam was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500"

No it doesn't.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The Donald cannot fail, he can only be failed.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Niwrad posted:

No it doesn't.

:cawg:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

I miss the Russia megathread in GBS, that poo poo was hilarious but I guess it was problematic

And yet the China thread goes on... Very suspicious

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Dwayne Johnson told GQ that running for President is a real possibility. Seriously, gently caress this country and and its consumerist culture for allowing this retard, Trump, Zuckerberg, Oprah, and Mark Cuban to even float the possibility of doing so.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Alienwarehouse posted:

Dwayne Johnson told GQ that running for President is a real possibility. Seriously, gently caress this country and and its consumerist culture for allowing this retard, Trump, Zuckerberg, Oprah, and Mark Cuban to even float the possibility of doing so.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is the best choice out of all those options though. He's a man of the people.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Yug posted:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is the best choice out of all those options though. He's a man of the people.

Everything you post is poo poo.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Vin Diesel would be the better choice.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

President Dwayne The Rock Johnson would at the very least do something about childhood obesity which makes him better than pretty much any recent president.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I just thought of what a debate between Trump and The Rock would be like and I got chills and goosebumps.

This has to happen.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

Vin Diesel would be the better choice.

They can sort that out in the primary.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

I just thought of what a debate between Trump and The Rock would be like and I got chills and goosebumps.

This has to happen.

Has this not happened already on Monday Night Raw?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

And yet the China thread goes on... Very suspicious

didn't the russia thread get expanded into eastern europe in general?

wh- wait, oh my god, RUSSIAN EXPANSION INTO EASTERN EUROPE

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The NSA doesn't spy on citizens how would they know a coup was coming?

This is from a couple pages ago but this is literally exactly what they do

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Trumpists wanted to prevent America from becoming a third-world banana republic so they elected a third-world banana republic leader to the White House.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ok guys make up your minds already, are we going with Trumpkins, Trumpets, or Trumpists? There are way too many terms for Trump supporters.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
In my heart it's always going to be Donald and the Trumpettes.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
TrumpStars

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

a bone to pick posted:

Ok guys make up your minds already, are we going with Trumpkins, Trumpets, or Trumpists? There are way too many terms for Trump supporters.

Criminals

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So there is one upside that Trump bought and that's making the age old "President Schwarzenegger" joke realistic.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

President Schwarzenegger cannot happen without a constitutional amendment, if I recall. So no.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
President The Rock is more than possible, it's inevitable.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I thought the rock was samoan

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Imagine if Trump and the FBI go after Hillary now. Oooh, I got a semi just considering it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World War Mammories posted:

didn't the russia thread get expanded into eastern europe in general?

wh- wait, oh my god, RUSSIAN EXPANSION INTO EASTERN EUROPE

Mods knew

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

a bone to pick posted:

Trumpyites.

Pronounced Trumpy-ites.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Born in California.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
T-Bags

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

He was born in California

Also it's called American Samoa

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

impeach lowtax now, special prosecutor tom arnold presiding

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

lol boy are you stupid

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Imagine if Trump and the FBI go after Hillary now. Oooh, I got a semi just considering it

Trump not locking her up is one legitimate beef I have with the guy so if he tried to i would be thrilled.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Vote Ted Nugent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He was born in California

Also it's called American Samoa

Can you run if you are born in a territory? I know they can't vote

• Locked thread